• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Betting Log [Division]

€200 to €10,000 Betting Log

Thread betting guidelines

Football bets only.

I will assign an estimated win percentage for each bet.

I will choose the best price from a range of bookmakers: Bet365 | BetFred | BetVictor | Paddy Power | Stan James | Ladbrokes | Coral | William Hill

Each bet stake will be for 5%, 10% or 15% of the current bank amount.

*Should the betting log be completed successfully I will donate €500 of the winnings to Concern Worldwide - a charity that works with the world’s poorest people to transform their lives.

I will kick the betting log off with the game of the week, Liverpool v Arsenal, which could have a big bearing on the Champions League places in the English Premier League.

Starting Balance: €200

English Premier League
Liverpool v Arsenal
Bet: Both Teams To Score @ 1.67 Paddy Power
Estimated Win Percentage: 74.4%
Stake €20

English FA Cup
Chelsea v Manchester Utd
Bet: Chelsea To Win @ 1.8 Paddy Power
Estimated Win Percentage: 63.7%
Stake €24

Champions League
Monaco v Manchester City
Bet: Both Teams To Score & Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.1 Paddy Power
Estimated Win Percentage: 60.2%
Stake €36

Reactions: SIG
English Premier League
Bournemouth v Swansea
Bet: Bournemouth To Score 2 Or More Goals @ 1.9 Paddy Power
Estimated Win Percentage: 63%
Stake €30

Reactions: SIG
I had to wait for lineups as Leicester may have gone with a second string team considering they will not be relegated and have a huge Champions League game next week. Once I seen the lineups it was only a matter of deciding between a stake of 10% or 15%.

Back