• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

..... I suppose I was overdue for disappointment and today makes two on the trot. United lose 0-1 and the stats show they were outgunned by 16 shots to 7, so no good crying over spilt milk. The new total becomes £102.44 after the deduction of today's loss, so we soldier on and move to more action for Tuesday, which is highlighted below.;)
Utd were poor as a Man U fan very frustrating

...... and it is much the same story for WEDNESDAY as there are so very fixtures around and none of those are qualifiers. So nothing for then and I will be back to cover anything of interest tomorrow.;)

.... OK after a blank Wednesday we visit Serie A to try our hand at restoring:-
ATALANTA v Torino Home Win @ odds 1.55 Kick Off 13.30pm.
Target Profit £2.11.
Stake £3.84.
Looking to keep Lady Luck and that large slice of stability going.:);)

.... OK after a blank Wednesday we visit Serie A to try our hand at restoring:-
ATALANTA v Torino Home Win @ odds 1.55 Kick Off 13.30pm.
Target Profit £2.11.
Stake £3.84.
Looking to keep Lady Luck and that large slice of stability going.:);)
.... as stated above this match was postponed so we move on to Thursday where the selection is shown below.;)

..... so for THURSDAY we have another selection from Algeria:-
BELOUIZDAD v Kabylie Home Win @ odds 1.60 Kick Off 14.00pm.
Target Profit £2.11.
Stake £3.52.
Looking to keep Lady Luck and that large slice of stability going.;)

..... so for FRIDAY we have another selection from Algeria:-
BELOUIZDAD v Kabylie Home Win @ odds 1.60 Kick Off 14.00pm.
Target Profit £2.11.
Stake £3.52.
.... so another defeat again as our selection could not make the grade and failed miserably with a 0-1 defeat.
So we take the loss £3.52 and deduct from our running total and now becomes £98.92. We move on to Saturday and the selection is highlighted below.;)

..... so for SATURDAY we go to bonnie Scotland League Two:-
AIRDRIE v East Fife Home Win @ odds 1.65 Kick Off 15.00pm.
Target Profit £2.11.
Stake £3.25.
Looking to keep Lady Luck and that large slice of stability going.:)

..... so for SATURDAY we go to bonnie Scotland League Two:-
AIRDRIE v East Fife Home Win @ odds 1.65 Kick Off 15.00pm.
Target Profit £2.11.
Stake £3.25.
Looking to keep Lady Luck and that large slice of stability going.:)
..... nice win for Airdrie today 3-0 so back on track.
We bank the £2.11 and our new total becomes £101.03. We move on to Sunday and the selection is highlighted below.;)

.... so for SUNDAY we try our hand with A La Liga fixture.
SEVILLA v Getafe Home Win @ odds 1.63 Kick off 15.15pm.
Target Profit £2.11.
Stake £3.35.

.... so for SUNDAY we try our hand with A La Liga fixture.
SEVILLA v Getafe Home Win @ odds 1.63 Kick off 15.15pm.
Target Profit £2.11.
Stake £3.35.
..... another good day today when our selection won 1-0. So we bank £2.11 and the new total becomes £103.14. We move on to Monday and the selection is posted below.;)

..... so for MONDAY we try one from the French Division Two:-
TOULOUSE v Nancy Home Win @ odds 1.48 Kick Off 19.45pm.
Target Profit £2.11.
Stake £ 4.40.

..... so for MONDAY we try one from the French Division Two:-
TOULOUSE v Nancy Home Win @ odds 1.48 Kick Off 19.45pm.
Target Profit £2.11.
Stake £ 4.40.
..... match postponed so the position has not changed.
We move on to Tuesday and the selection is posted below.;)

..... so for TUESDAY we stay close to our home shores again and English Division One:-
SUNDERLAND v Lincoln City Home Win @ odds 1.62 Kick Off 19.45pm.
Target Profit £2.11.
Stake £3.35.

Hi doing small stakes as your hit rate is so high.
Did you see my message.. Are these all generated by the auto profit system?
Why always 2.11 target
Cheers
.... no they are not generated by the Auto Profit System. If you read the thread you will find why I changed to generate my own selections as I was able to control things a whole lot better than have a system churning stuff out just because the odds were favourable, this way I can control the matches I think have the best chance of success. Initially the £2.11 was to generate and cover Betfair commission and I just stuck with it. May have to have a look at this. If you read through you will note several changes I have made over the months, hopefully for the better. For the record twenty winners on the trot is the current record.;)

.... no they are not generated by the Auto Profit System. If you read the thread you will find why I changed to generate my own selections as I was able to control things a whole lot better than have a system churning stuff out just because the odds were favourable, this way I can control the matches I think have the best chance of success. Initially the £2.11 was to generate and cover Betfair commission and I just stuck with it. May have to have a look at this. If you read through you will note several changes I have made over the months, hopefully for the better. For the record twenty winners on the trot is the current record.;)
Hi
Thanks for the reply
I initially found this thread as I googled auto profit soccer review
I read the first 10 pages or so then went to the current tips so I thought something had changed. Well done on the selections so far. Following with interest
sd

I initially found this thread as I googled auto profit soccer review
.... The Auto Profit Software is probably OK when one has a big bank to play with. I found that it was probably OK for the likes of Steve Davidson where stake money was no object and one could afford to be using several tabs in the process without any fear of breaking the bank. The software was just capable of backing bets that were pre determined odds entered by the user, without any pre knowledge of previous games etc or any knowledge of league positions etc. The licence only lasts one year also so I decided not to renew and study my own stats and use my own selected odds. This resulted in less risk factor and more consistent profit.;)

Last edited:
..... so for TUESDAY we stay close to our home shores again and English Division One:-
SUNDERLAND v Lincoln City Home Win @ odds 1.62 Kick Off 19.45pm.
Target Profit £2.11.
Stake £3.35.
..... absolutely disgraceful performance by my home club. Discarded a player Chris McGuire in the last window and he repaid this ill act with a hat trick for Lincoln City. All the stats pointed to an easy home win, and they were totally incapable of doing this. Full marks to Lincoln although it does not help my cause! So we lost £3.35 and the new total now becomes £99.79. We move on to Wednesday and the details are below.;)

Back