• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

...... so for MONDAY we take a trip to sunny Spain hoping for better:-
HUESCA v Oviedo Home Win @ 1.78 odds Kick off 20.00pm with a little draw cover inbuilt.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £2.74.
Definitely looking for a win.;)
..... another bad day at the office. I had that feeling earlier on when the price for Huesca rocketed 16 points, that it was going to be a Black day. Definitely chose the wrong one without any doubt at all. We live and learn and move on. So lost 1-2 and the total dips to £42.53 not where we want to be and there is a need to pull one's socks up! ;)

i've seen plenty of football "tipsters" struggle massively this week. Weird week.
.... definitely going through a sticky patch although sometimes I go for the draw cover without often stating this. The stats for this match were :- 10 shots to 8, 6 corners to 3 and 70-30% possession and they lose 1-2! Cannot fathom it out really! ;)

..... so for TUESDAY we go for A World Cup qualifier:-
SLOVAKIA v Cyprus Home Win @ odds 1.45 Kick Off 19.45pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £4.80.;)
..... so we got back on the winning way tonight when Slovakia beat Cyprus by 2-0. So we bank £2.11 and the new total rises slightly £44.64. We move on to Wednesday and our selection is shown below. ;)

..... so for Wednesday we take a trip to Chile for our selection:-
UNION LA CALERA v Santiago Wanderers Home Win @ odds 1.51 Kick Off 19.30pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £4.14.
Looking to keep the run going.;)

.... back in the mire again today as the selection lost 0-1. Cannot seem to fathom out just what is happening and I am currently a long way off when I managed twelve wins on the trot. Doing nothing any different. Look at the match today, 14 shots to 9 superior, 70-30 more possession and they lose 0-1. Makes you think the matches are being fixed. Anyway no good grumbling, will have to take it on the chin again and get on with it. Lost £4.14 so the new total becomes £40.50. Some enthusiastic injection required and a slice of luck thrown in the mix. Onward's to Thursday and the selection is shown below. ;)

..... so for THURSDAY we go to Ecuador:-
CUMBAYA v Guayaquil Home Win @ odds 1.62 Kick Off 01.00am.
Target Profit $2.11 Stake £3.40.
Winner coming up!;)

I really do wish I could show you some of the comments that I have seen so far this month from guys that have made solid month on month profits consistently up until the last couple of weeks, everyone is struggling right now. Not sure if the crowds being back is a shock to the system or if it's something else, but I promise that it is not just you that is unable to put a string of results together right now.

Work through it Delboy99 Delboy99 , it will come good.

..... so for THURSDAY we go to Ecuador:-
CUMBAYA v Guayaquil Home Win @ odds 1.62 Kick Off 01.00am.
Target Profit $2.11 Stake £3.40.
Winner coming up!;)
..... a close contest but at least a winner here 1-0. So we bank £2.11 and the new total becomes £42.61. We move on to Friday and the selection is posted below. ;)

...... so for FRIDAY we take another trip to Japan:-
NAGOYA v Tukushima Home Win @ odds 1.76 kick off 11.00am.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £2.78. Got some draw cover on this one also.
Looking to keep the run going.;)

….. another good result for us in Japan, which seems to be getting more reliable by the minute. Anyway we bank £2.11 and the new total adjusts to read £44.72. We move on to Saturday and the selection will be highlighted later in the next post. ;)

..... our selection for SATURDAY takes us to the sunny shores of our own UK:-
WIGAN ATHLETIC v Doncaster R Home Win @ odds 1.64 Kick Off 15.00pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £3.30.
Looking to keep the run going. ;)

..... another decent day at the office when Wigan duly obliged 2-1. So we gratefully accept the win and bank the cash £2.11 which makes the total now £46.83 so looking a little better. We move on to Sunday and the selection is posted below. ;)

...... so for SUNDAY we take a trip to Turkey:-
FERNERBAHCE v Sivasspor Home Win @ odds 1.62 Kick Off 15.00pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £3.40.
Looking to keep this run going.;)

..... so for MONDAY we have a Russian trip:-
RUBIN KAZAN v Ural Home Win @ odds 1.74 Kick Off 16.30pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £2.85.
Looking for that win again. ;)

...... so for SUNDAY we take a trip to Turkey:-
FERNERBAHCE v Sivasspor Home Win @ odds 1.62 Kick Off 15.00pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £3.40.
Looking to keep this run going.;)
.... one of those games where our selection had dominance of 80/20% possession, 11/7 target shots and 2-2 corners and still could only muster a draw. Poor showing from a fancied Fenerbahce. So a loss of £3.40 and the new total becomes £43.43 and the up and down continues. So we move to Monday and we have already posted the selection in the post previously.;)

..... so for MONDAY we have a Russian trip:-
RUBIN KAZAN v Ural Home Win @ odds 1.74 Kick Off 16.30pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £2.85.
Looking for that win again. ;)
...... a very nice 4-0 win courtesy of Rubin Kazan really made our day and a very easy win at that. So we bank £2.11 and the new total becomes £45.54. We move on to Tuesday and the selection is highlighted below. ;)

..... so for TUESDAY we go to our very own backyard in the Championship:-
WEST BROMWICH ALBION v Derby County Home Win @ odds 1.59 Kick Off 20.00pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £ 3.58.
Looking for the win again.;)

..... so for TUESDAY we go to our very own backyard in the Championship:-
WEST BROMWICH ALBION v Derby County Home Win @ odds 1.59 Kick Off 20.00pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £ 3.58.
Looking for the win again.;)
..... the West Brom result still to come so I will post the WEDNESDAY selection:-
HAM KAM v Brynne Home Win @ odds 1.47 Kick Off 17.00pm
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £4.49.
Looking for a winner here. ;)

Back