• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

..... so for SUNDAY we go to Brazil:-
S.E.PALMEIRAS V Athletico PR Home Win @ odds 1.75 Kick Off 00.00am.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £2.81.
Looking for the win but also have a small draw cover. ;)
..... our selection did us proud again and kept the flag flying with a nice 2-1 win. So we bank £2.11 and the new total becomes £47.68. We move on to Monday and the selection is highlighted below. ;)

..... so for MONDAY we return to Brazil for the action:-
BELGRANO v Chacarita Home Win @ odds 1.62 Kick Off 19.35pm.
Target profit £2.11 Stake £3.40.
Looking for that important win again.;)

..... so for MONDAY we return to Brazil for the action:-
BELGRANO v Chacarita Home Win @ odds 1.62 Kick Off 19.35pm.
Target profit £2.11 Stake £3.40.
Looking for that important win again.;)
..... our Brazilian selection did the job for us with a nice 3-0 victory, just the way I like them! So we bank the cash £2.11 and the new total becomes £49.79 and nearly back to square one. We move on to Tuesday and the selection is highlighted below. ;)

..... so for TUESDAY we have a Columbian selection:-
ATHLETICO NACIONAL MEDALLIN v Rionegro Home Win @ odds 1.56 Kick Off 00.00am.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £3.77.
Hope to keep up the winning streak.;)

..... our Columbian did us proud again with a slim 1-0 win, but a win is a win as they say. So 1-0 and we bank the £2.11 to make the new total £51.90 and we move on towards Wednesday, which is highlighted below. ;)

..... so for WEDNESDAY we visit Ecuador for our selection:-
GD AMERICA DE QUITO v Club Athletico Porteno Home Win @ odds 1.68 kick off 21.00pm.
Hoping to keep the winning streak going.;)

..... so for WEDNESDAY we visit Ecuador for our selection:-
GD AMERICA DE QUITO v Club Athletico Porteno Home Win @ odds 1.68 kick off 21.00pm.
Hoping to keep the winning streak going.;)
.... our Ecuador selection proved to be a wise one when they hammered Athletico Porteno by 4-1. So we bank the cash £2.11 and our new total becomes £54.01. We move on to Thursday and the selection is highlighted below. ;)

.... so for THURSDAY we have little to choose from but did find a selection with a decent chance:-
POLAND v Albania Home Win @ odds 1.50 Kick off 19.45pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £4.22.
Looking to keep that run going.;)

.... so for THURSDAY we have little to choose from but did find a selection with a decent chance:-
POLAND v Albania Home Win @ odds 1.50 Kick off 19.45pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £4.22.
Looking to keep that run going.;)
…. Looks like Poland have drifted a little so the money is following Albania a little, which I find quite surprising. ;)

…. Looks like Poland have drifted a little so the money is following Albania a little, which I find quite surprising. ;)
...... the Poles did the trick for us tonight so the earlier drifting was obviously a Red Herring. Anyway they won convincingly 4-1 so we bank the cash £2.11 and the new total becomes £56.13. We move on to Friday and the selection is below. ;)

..... for FRIDAY we visit Brazil again:-
VASCO DA GAMA v Brasil de Pelotas Home Win @ odds 1.43 Kick off 23.00pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £4.91.
Should have done this when I first selected this afternoon. I could have got odds of 1.51, instead I got 1.43.
Looking for a continuation of the run.;)

..... still waiting for the result of the Vasco game above. Meanwhile we have SATURDAY'S selection:-
BRADFORD CITY v Walsall Home Win @ odds 1.74 Kick Off 15.30pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £2.85.
Looking for the win as usual. ;)

Should have done this when I first selected this afternoon. I could have got odds of 1.51, instead I got 1.43.
..... no result in yet as only 16 minutes into the match, which is currently 0-0. So will report on this tomorrow when we have the score available. Till then no further movement. ;)

..... well things did not improve much and the game petered out into a 1-1 draw so we lost. The new total goes to £51.22 and we lose a chunk of the profit we had made. Not to worry, so we move on to Saturday and the selection is already shown above. ;)

..... still waiting for the result of the Vasco game above. Meanwhile we have SATURDAY'S selection:-
BRADFORD CITY v Walsall Home Win @ odds 1.74 Kick Off 15.30pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £2.85.
Looking for the win as usual. ;)
...... and lo and behold we get a double hit and lose two in a row. wow! New total is now £48.37, not a disaster but our little bit profit has diminished once again. So taking it on the chin we move forward to Sunday and our selection is shown below.;)

..... so we go to Sweden for SUNDAY and hope for better fortune:-
NORRBY v Vasalunds Home Win @ odds 1.68 Kick Off 14.00 pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £3.10.
Looking for that win again to keep things going.;)

..... so we go to Sweden for SUNDAY and hope for better fortune:-
NORRBY v Vasalunds Home Win @ odds 1.68 Kick Off 14.00 pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £3.10.
Looking for that win again to keep things going.;)
..... cor blimey! Another draw makes three on the trot. Need to get some wins methinks. The new bank becomes £45.27 with this latest hit. We move on to Monday and the selection is highlighted below. ;)

...... so for MONDAY we take a trip to sunny Spain hoping for better:-
HUESCA v Oviedo Home Win @ 1.78 odds Kick off 20.00pm with a little draw cover inbuilt.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £2.74.
Definitely looking for a win.;)

Back