• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

.... yes indeed it turned out to be a dodgy dog fight and pretty scrappy at that. However it is the result which counts at the end of the day and although it only ended 1-0 we did bag £7.59 including wins and losses so our Total is now increased to £42.67 at the end of our 17th venture. We go again Sunday and this is covered below. ;)

...... so for Sunday we go again on our 1st leg of the 18th in the series with a selection from the French League:-
LENS v Nimes Home Win @ odds 1.77 kick off 14.00pm.
Target Profit £1.27 Delta 0.20p Stake £1.64.
Looking for the win.;)

Sorry Delboy99 Delboy99 I wonder if you could tell me what I am missing here with regards to the returns on the last leg.

Bank prior = £35.08
Leg 1.........SERVETTE............loss £1.92
Leg 2.........ESTORIL PRAI.......loss £5.99
Leg 3.........CHELTENHAM.......win £7.38

Which gives an overall loss of £0.53.......
How did you bag £7.59 and increase the bank to £42.67 ?

Last edited:
Sorry Delboy99 Delboy99 I wonder if you could tell me what I am missing here with regards to the returns on the last leg.

Bank prior = £35.08
Leg 1.........SERVETTE............loss £1.92
Leg 2.........ESTORIL PRAI.......loss £5.99
Leg 3.........CHELTENHAM.......win £7.38

Which gives an overall loss of £0.53.......
How did you bag £7.59 and increase the bank to £42.67 ?
..... each loss is built into the recovery stake. I might be slightly out somewhere, but if you take Stake 3 = £11.53 x odds Cheltenham 1.64 , Return = £18.91 less stake £11.53 =£7.38 won. ;)

...... so for Sunday we go again on our 1st leg of the 18th in the series with a selection from the French League:-
LENS v Nimes Home Win @ odds 1.77 kick off 14.00pm.
Target Profit £1.27 Delta 0.20p Stake £1.64.
Looking for the win.;)
..... so the first leg of our 18th attempt came good for us today when Lens won 2-1. So we collect £1.27 and the new total becomes £43.94. We move on to Monday which is highlighted below.;)

.... so for Monday we have a selection from Sweden:-
IFK GOTEBURG v Degerfors Home Win @ odds 1.76 Kick Off 17.30pm
Target Profit £1.27 Delta 0.20p Stake £1.76.
This is the first leg in our 19th Series and we look for the win.;)

..... each loss is built into the recovery stake. I might be slightly out somewhere, but if you take Stake 3 = £11.53 x odds Cheltenham 1.64 , Return = £18.91 less stake £11.53 =£7.38 won.

I suspect retriever retriever is correct Delboy99 Delboy99 , I have not seen the bot in action, but I think that the bot is still trying to win 1.27 + previous loss in each round, though it may spread the stake between tabs to recover the loss over more than one bet ...

that means the third bet should have been,
1.92 + 5.99 + 1.27 = 9.18 target.
So 3rd bet should have been 14.34 * 1.64 for potential return of 9.18 on this bet
.. which would have given 1.27 profit on the three bet series.

The delta I have no idea and could not get my head around.

Of course, without knowing how the bot works i'm only guessing, and for me, the staking is secondary to the selections .... but I did do a back of packet calculation for three bets at 1.5 odds before I started my other thread and saw that for a $5 target profit, my stake on the third bet would be $90 just to win $5

Bet One : $10 to win $5
Bet Two : $30 to recover $10 and win $5
Bet three : $90 to recover $40 and win $5

Conclusion : It gets scary very quickly at these odds, and would be out of my comfort zone after a two bet loss.

Last edited:
Conclusion : It gets scary very quickly at these odds, and would be out of my comfort zone after a two bet loss.
..... i think the secret here is that you have a small bet at the start and then it does not make it so scary at the end. Can you imagine that the Steve Davidson full system advocates going up to ten and twenty bets according to which version of APS you buy. You have to have plenty of money and plenty of bottle to go to those dizzy heights. ;)

So 3rd bet should have been 14.34 * 1.64 for potential return of 9.18 on this bet
..... think you look right there Pete, I will recheck and try and alter later. Slipped up there somewhere with my calculation sheet.;)

Indeed, at average odds of 1.5, you triple your stake every bet in order to win the initial bet.

The dangers of loss recovery :

Bet 1 - stake 2 to win $1
Bet 2 - stake 6 to win $1
Bet 3 - stake 18 to win $1
Bet 4 - stake 54 to win $1
Bet 5 - stake 162 to win $1
Bet 6 - stake 486 to win $1
Bet 7 - stake 1458 to win $1
Bet 8 - stake 4374 to win $1
Bet 9 - stake 13122 to win $1
Bet 10 - stake 39366 to win $1

I'm guessing the bot must do fancy schmancy bet recovery split stakes across multiple tabs etc, as this is simply not sustainable after a few losses.

;)

Like I said, the selection method is the important bit. The math is down to individual risk tolerance.

Indeed, at average odds of 1.5, you triple your stake every bet in order to win the initial bet.

The dangers of loss recovery :

Bet 1 - stake 2 to win $1
Bet 2 - stake 6 to win $1
Bet 3 - stake 18 to win $1
Bet 4 - stake 54 to win $1
Bet 5 - stake 162 to win $1
Bet 6 - stake 486 to win $1
Bet 7 - stake 1458 to win $1
Bet 8 - stake 4374 to win $1
Bet 9 - stake 13122 to win $1
Bet 10 - stake 39366 to win $1

I'm guessing the bot must do fancy schmancy bet recovery split stakes across multiple tabs etc, as this is simply not sustainable after a few losses.

;)

Like I said, the selection method is the important bit. The math is down to individual risk tolerance.
..... absolutely staggering when you see it laid out like that. How much bottle and how much money would one be willing to risk. OK for those with very large banks, but to those who have limited funds at their disposal, not a very bright prospect. methinks up to stage 3 is quite far enough. Back with figures etc later. Be good fella! ;)

...... Monday's result currently looking a bit grim but not finished yet, so I will press on and post this selection for Tuesday:-
PETERBOROUGH UTD v Doncaster R Home Win @ odds 1.56 kick off 19.45pm.
2nd leg of the 19th series.
... I reworked this Pete and I attach a copy of the workings. Your first line has the £1.92 showing as lost but this is already built in to the target amount in bet 2 and bet 3. There obviously has been a slip up and I make it 0.58p won, which I will adjust. Will look out for this in future calculations. ;)

Attachments

• 2021-04-26_191056.png
    2021-04-26_191056.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 6
.... OK the first leg of the 19th series went down when Goteburg lost 3-2. So we go forward to Tuesday with the second leg:-
PETERBOROUGH U v Doncaster R Home Win @ odds 1.56. Kick off 19.45pm.
Target Profit £2.67 Delta 0.20 Stake £5.41.
Looking for the win. ;)

.... OK another day of sufferance when Peterborough could only end up drawing 2-2 after leading 2-0. So our second leg went down and we move on to the final 3rd leg on Wednesday. This is covered below. ;)

..... so for the final leg in the 19th series we put our trust in a German selection to do the business for us:-
GRUETHER FURTH v Sandhausen Home Win @ odds 1.63 kick off 17.30pm.
Target Profit £6.41 Delta 0.20p Stake £11.07.
Eyes down look in for this final leg.;)

Last edited:
..... well with a bit of sweat and tears Gruether won the third leg of the 19th series after coming from behind 3-2. So still verifying the actual amount won and will be back later on this. Meanwhile on to Thursday which is covered below. ;)

..... so for Thursday we have a Eufa Europa game as the selection:-
MANCHESTER UNITED v Roma Home Win @ odds 1.58 kick off 20.00pm.
Target Profit £1.27 Delta 0.20p Stake £2.15.
Looking for the win in the first leg of the 20th in the series.;)

Back