• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

..... I think that I squeezed this one a little too much, looking at the match stats it was down to the wire and ended up 0-0. Had a little on the draw so some consolation. So still not off the first rung of the ladder yet and we go again tomorrow Wednesday. The selection is below. ;)

..... OK not a lot more to choose from but carved out this one from the Scottish Premiership:-
CELTIC v Aberdeen Home Win @ odds 1.57 kick off 18.00pm.
This carries our first stake again in this new series and we could do with the win.;)

..... our first selection got us off to a flying start in this new series with a very narrow 1-0 win against Aberdeen. But always gratefully accepted. So we go forward to a very thin and sparse fixture list tomorrow Thursday looking for our second winner. ;)

..... Could be another tight one due to lack of qualifying fixtures so I have tread carefully with this one from the Tanzanian premier League:-
AZAM FC v Mbeya City FC Home Win @ odds 1.45 Kick off 16.00pm.
This carries our second stake and we go looking for a winner.;)

..... our Tanzanian selection did us proud tonight when they were successful in winning 2-1 and justifying my choice in what amounted to a very thin on the ground fixture list. So number two win safely in the bag and we go looking for further wins tomorrow Friday. ;)

..... OK so not a lot to choose from again in the way of qualifying selections, hence we go for a one that looks decent enough, but higher odds, so I have some cover on the draw also.
JABLONEC v Mlada Boleslav Home Win @ odds 2.04 kick off 16.00pm, Czech League 1.
This carries our third stake and we look strongly for the win.;)

..... OK so not a lot to choose from again in the way of qualifying selections, hence we go for a one that looks decent enough, but higher odds, so I have some cover on the draw also.
JABLONEC v Mlada Boleslav Home Win @ odds 2.04 kick off 16.00pm, Czech League 1.
This carries our third stake and we look strongly for the win.;)
Other victory! Well done 💪🏻

.... as I suspected it was always going to be tight again with this one, so it was just a wee bit too much to do to get the win. So back to a new series tomorrow, meanwhile I have something to collect from the draw which was also covered.;)

.... we are back for a new start again on Saturday and whilst having lots to consider, I plumpted for a National League game:-
SUTTON UNITED v Wealdstone Home Win @ odds 1.68 kick off 15.00pm.
This is our first stake going into the new series and still looking to beat our old record.
Sutton look good for the win.;)

..... off to a flyer in the new series when Sutton United clinically dismantled a lack lustre Wealdstone side which looked short of ideas. The final score was 4-1 and we are up and away towards tomorrow's selection which is noted down below. ;)

...... so we are on our way with Sunday's action in mind and round two of our quest for winners. Sunday's selection is straight from the La Liga:-
REAL SOCIEDAD v Alaves Home Win @ odds 1.64 kick off 15.15pm.
This carries our second stake and we look for the win.;)

..... Sunday's action proved to be good for our system as Sociedad won handsomely by 4-0 to set us on our way towards the third rung of the ladder in our quest for winners in succession. So we go again on Monday and I will be back later to cover any action. ;)

..... another day where we are a little thin on the ground for suitable matches. We have one in the Serbian Super League:-
FK BACKA v Baka Palanka @ odds 1.70 kick off 14.00pm.
This carries our third stake and we are looking for the win. ;)

..... yes, the same score at the final whistle gives us our third winner on the trot, so we are on the way. Looking tomorrow at trying to make further progress and landing number four in the process. Action covered below. ;)

..... and so we move on to Tuesday and our selection for today is from the Columbian A League:-
DEPORTIVO CALI v Awanda Petrolera @ odds 1.52 kick off early at 0100 am.
This carries our fourth stake and as usual we look for the win.;)

Back