• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

.... yep! so we are up and away from the starting blocks in the first of our new series target. AGF had a slender 1-0 win so that got us off to a first time start and we go forward towards tomorrow. looking for our second winner in the series. Back later to cover should there be any qualifiers. ;)

..... OK we have a selection although there was not a boatload to choose from. This comes from La Liga:-
ATHLETICO MADRID v Celta Vigo Home Win @ odds 1.69 kick off 20.00pm.
This carries our second stake and we go looking for the win again. ;)

..... well we did not get too far before the wheels came off this attempt. Two rungs down the line and Athletico Madrid could not manage the win despite Suarez notching both goals in the 2-2 draw. So back to square one again and we go again tomorrow. ;)

Last edited:
..... there was a steady bunch of potential qualifiers for Tuesday, but look to the Italian Serie B League for our selection tomorrow:-
EMPOLI v Pescara Home Win @ odds 1.58 kick off 18.00pm.
Our first attempt in this new series and we hope for the win to get us on our way.;)

..... well second time in successive matches we became unstuck with the selected teams only managing a draw. Empoli went ahead 2-1 but found they could not maintain the pressure on the visitors and conceded again. Had a little cover on the draw so not much damage. So another new sereies starts tomorrow and the selection is below. ;)

..... don't know whether I may get my fingers burned on this one as I changed my mind half way through placing the bet. Was going for Chievo but decided on this one in the F A Cup:-
SHEFFIELD UNITED v Bristol City Home Win @ odds 1.68 kick off 19.30pm.
Come on United! This carries our first stake in the new series and we look for the win.;)

...... and so I did survive not getting my fingers burnt when I changed the selection. Did not make much difference as Chievo won 1-0 also along with Sheffield United by the same margin, but much superior odds. Anyway we are up and running again with our first winner getting home in a very much reduced fixture list. Even tighter tomorrow to find qualifiers and I really squeezed this next selection out of nothing. ;)

.... so we look to Thursday for a winner out of the Slovenian League:-
MURA v Tabor Sezana Home Win @ odds 1.63 kick off 16.00pm.
This carries our second stake in this new series and we look for the win.;)

.... I thought I was tempting providence with this selection, it was always going to be tight. Fortunately I had good draw cover at good odds, so apart from the wheels coming off the tracks, no real damage done here. So bet number two down and we head on to Friday looking for a winner. Back later to cover. ;)

..... Holstein Kiel very much holding its price at the moment, so much the same as when we placed the bet last night and with kick off just a couple of hours away they must stand a chance. ;)

...... a bit of a scrappy affair ended with our selection Holstein Kiel winning by the slender margin of 1-0. Never a match for hitting the heights but a win is a win an we accept that graciously. So that win gets us off the mark and out of the starting blocks and we head on to tomorrow Saturday looking for our second successive winner. ;)

..... ans so with Saturday nearly upon us we look for a decent selection. La Liga is our target for this selection:-
SEVILLA v Huesca Home Win @ Odds 1.59 kick off 15.15pm.
This carries our second stake in the series and we are looking again for that winner.;)

.... our second selection was securely in the bag after securing a narrow win to the tune of 1-0. No matter what the score as long as it wins. So we go forward to tomorrow Sunday in search of our third successive winner but still a long way off that twelve record a few weeks ago. ;)

.... and so we go looking for our third winner Sunday and our selection is from the German 2nd Bundesliga:-
BOCHUM v Braunschweig Home Win @ odds 1.60 kick off 12.30pm.
This carries our third stake and we look for our 3rd successive winner.;)

.... OK we are still in business in this series when Bochum which was our selection presented us with a neat little 2-0 victory.So we landed our third successive winner which places us a little way into our winners project. So we go again tomorrow Monday looking for our fourth winner in this series. Back later to cover. ;)

.... OK pretty hard scraping around to find anything worthwhile for Monday, but have one from the Holland Eerst Division:-
JONG AJAX v Dordrecht Home Win @ odds 1.45 kick off 17.45pm.
This carries our fourth stake and as usual we look for the win. ;)

..... Monday proved a bridge too far and whilst it was always going to be hard to find a suitable winner, I though Ajax had the capabilities. Sadly I was proved wrong and they lost 1-2. So our fourth leg went down and we go back to the drawing board and start again tomorrow Tuesday. Back to cover this shortly. :)

..... once again, not a lot of choice for Tuesday. I am really squeezing this one but I think it has potential:-
IPSWICH T v Northampton T Home Win @ odds 1.74 Kick Off 20.00.
This is the first in the new series and we look for the win. :)

Back