• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

..... OK been through the stats and there were a few more to choose from tomorrow Saturday, than yesterday. I have gone for a Italian Serie A match:-
A C MILAN v Totino Home win @ odds 1.69 kick off 19.45pm
This will carry our sixth stake and we are again looking for a decent win here. ;)

..... another nice little win by A C Milan when they beat Torino 2-0, gave us our sixth win in succession and we now enter the exciting stage as we look for those winners! So tomorrow Sunday we go again and have our selection highlighted below. ;)

..... so Sunday came and went in a flash and it was a favourable day for the Auto Profit System. Our selection came good and secured victory 2-1 to give us our 7th winner in a row and exciting times ahead. So we go again tomorrow looking for our eighth back to back winner and our selection is highlighted below. ;)

.... not so many to choose from tomorrow but enough to give us a selection, where we go for in the Chilean Premiership:-
UNION LA CALERA v Univ de Concepcion Home Win @ odds 1.57 kick off 0000 so a very early one.
This carries our 8th stake and we are looking for that win again.;)

..... playing late, late, at night does not seem to agree with our strategy as the wheels came off the wagon with our Chilean selection going down the swanee. Mind you, getting a man red carded in the 68th minute did not help our cause either and although the home side pulled one back, they could not get over the line and our cause is grounded again with our 8th selection failing. So the new quest starts again tomorrow Tuesday, where we go hunting for our new first winner in the series, and we have the new selection below. ;)

I am new to this thread, could someone give me a small recap of what this strategy consists of. I saw value betting.
..... Hi there and welcome. Have you tried going to page 1 of this thread and reading through. It was based on software choice of teams with certain odds involved. Then later as the software licence ran out I chose to select my own teams to win and try and retrieve the losses as I went along. I now try to give successive daily winners in an effort to beat the record which stands at 12 successive wins. Try reading through and you will soon get the knowledge you seek. ;)

.... our latest new attempt failed to get off the ground when the selection Bournemouth, were held to a 1-1 draw by Millwall, so it is back to the drawing board once more when the new series begins tomorrow Wednesday.;)

.... OK we go again Wednesday looking for our first win in the new ladder where our chosen match is from Holland Eredivisie:
FEYENOORD v PEC Zwolle Home Win @ odds 1.52 kick off 20.00pm.
This carries our first stake in the new series where we look to beat the record of 12 successive wins.;)

..... Hi there and welcome. Have you tried going to page 1 of this thread and reading through. It was based on software choice of teams with certain odds involved. Then later as the software licence ran out I chose to select my own teams to win and try and retrieve the losses as I went along. I now try to give successive daily winners in an effort to beat the record which stands at 12 successive wins. Try reading through and you will soon get the knowledge you seek. ;)
Ahh okay, thanks, I will read through all of thm ;)

..... the wheels which fell off our wagon recently, were firmly fixed once again as our Feyenoord selection won a close contest by 1-0 to cement our place on the first rung of the ladder in our quest for consecutive winners. There was not a lot I fancied and I had a feeling it would be close and that they might just edge this one. The price was better than most around of the qualifiers, so I guess justice was done in the end. So we go again tomorrow Thursday, looking for that second winner. ;)

..... our second winner in this new series came in for us earlier today when Atromitos edged home in a slender win against the opposition by 2-1. So we are still in there with a shout and still looking to beat that crazy record. We go again tomorrow Friday looking for winner number three. ;)

.... OK been through the stats for Friday and have chosen one out of the Portugal Primera:-
SPORTING LISBON v Rio Avenue @ odds 1.53 kick off 18.30pm.
This carries our third stake in this new series and we look again for a winner. ;)

..... we failed badly at the third hurdle when Sporting could only muster enough for a 1-1 draw, so we are down in this attempt. Luckily I had the draw covered so no loss there. So onwards towards tomorrow Saturday in a new attempt to get those winners:-
BOURNEMOUTH v Luton T @ odds 1.64 kick off 15.00pm.
This is our new attempt to get one foot on the rung of the ladder. ;)

Back