• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

.... wow! Our second selection Tuzlaspor really took a pasting, totally outclassed and were thrashed 6-0 by the away side. I know they had only ten men but looks as if this is another suspicious result. Bandirmaspor had 9 shots to nil on target and six of them went in. The goalie must have had his eyes poked out. ;) Not complaining here, just making a comment, so just have to accept and move on to a whole new ball game tomorrow.;)

.... OK still smarting off that defeat above but have a selection for Monday from Italy Serie B League:-
SALERNITANA v Cremonese Home win @ odds 2.20 kick off 21.00pm
This will carry our first stake in this new sereies.;)

..... well we are once again off to a flying start and at a great price too! Our selection went a goal down inside the first minute which did not look good at that point in time. However they levelled later and then got what proved to be the winner in the 70th minute to put us nicely on our way. Our Tuesday selection follows below. ;)

.... OK we have a selection for Tuesday from the Northern Ireland Premier League:-
LINFIELD v Glentoran Home Win @ odds 1.53 kick off 19.45pm.
This will carry our second attempt at landing consecutive winners.;)

..... cor blimey this is becoming a habit! Linfield could not grab the win as two of the opposition received their marching orders and still they could not break them down. So second attempt failed and we renew our efforts tomorrow Wednesday with this selection:-

TORPEDO MOSCOW v FC Krasnodar II Home Win @ odds 1.36 Russia National League Kick off 17.00pm.
We place our initial stake on this in a new series. ;)

..... OK we are off with a bang again in our first win of this new series. Torpedo Moscow duly obliged with a good looking 4-2 victory to set us up and go looking for win number two. Will be back later to cover any action for Thursday. ;)

..... OK had a look at the matches and the stats for Thursday. Not a whole lot going on but enough to get some contenders for the APS Bet.

A E K ATHENS v Zorya Home Win @ odds 1.57 kick off 17.55pm

This will carry our stake for a second attempt to land another winner and take us another rung of the ladder upwards towards our goal. ;)

.... down again to earth with a thump as A E K Athens were beaten 3-0 at home to a mediocre side. They were down to ten men after 49 minutes at 0-0 but not using any excuses, and just have to move on. So we go again tomorrow with a fresh start again and still a long way off those days of twelve winners. ;)

..... so we go tomorrow Friday, with a selection out of the Dutch Eredivisie Division and hope for better times:-
F C TWENTE v RKC Waalwijk Home Win @ odds 1.45 kick off 19.00pm.
This covers our first selection in this new series and we look for a much needed win.;)

..... I'm beginning to become a bit disenchanted with this method as well researched favourites continue to become bedazzled by inferior opposition and fail to live up to their predicted standards. I also have bigger fish to fry in the interests of further experimentation with various systems, and I am itching to take the bull by the horns and introduce a well fancied system here and at the expense of this one which is fast approaching it's sell by date. One can tell by my foregoing tone that F C Twente lost 0-2 and became the latest victim tonight. As I have done my homework for the selection for Saturday, I will see just how this fares, and if we have no further decent run in this new series, than I will pull the plug and put forward this new system which I have just mentioned, which I think will be well worth persevering with. So Saturday's selection follows below. ;)

.... OK could well be following the same fate as Last of the Mohicans, let us see just where this leads us, perhaps into new territory:-
HALMSTADS v Orgryte Home Win @ odds 1.63 Sweden Superettan kick off 14.00pm
As my old Army badge motto read,"Through Hardship To The Stars".
What will be, will be! Eyes down, look in.;)

.... wow! .... a winner! Must have been because I threatened to withdraw. Anyway we are still alive and kicking with a 1-0 win to set us on our way to attempt number two. Back later to cover. ;)

..... OK we go on Sunday for our second attempt at another winner:-
VITESSE ARNHEM v Fortuna Sittard Home Win @ odds 1.40 kick off 11.15am.
Looking for that second win. ;)

.... well another encouraging day today when our selection won 2-0 and sets us on our way for a crack at the third consecutive winner. So we go again tomorrow Monday looking for the third winner on the trot for this series. Back to cover any action later. ;)

.... OK so we have a selection for Monday after consulting the stats:-
ZAMORA FC v Portuguesa F C Home Win @ odds 1.63 Venezuela Premier kick off 01.00am.
Looking for our third winner. ;)

..... well we secured the win on attempt number three when Zamora comfortably won by 4-1 and never looked to be in danger. So we go again tomorrow Tuesday looking for number four in this new series. Back later to cover. ;)

.... OK we have a selection for tomorrow night:-
LINCOLN C v Wigan A League 1,kick off 19.00pm
We go looking for our fourth win in this series. ;)

Last edited:
..... so we bagged our fourth winner on the trot with our Lincoln City selection which won 2-1. So hopefully on a bit of a run and we go again tomorrow Wednesday if anything meets the eye. Back later to cover. ;)

Back