• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

.... OK after that shock earlier I have a selection which I hope will fare better for Sunday:-
TROMSO v Jerv Home Win @ odds 1.42 Norway Div 1 Kick Off 14.30pm
Fingers crossed that it is straight forward. ;)

..... well after a sticky patch we are up and running this Sunday afternoon with Tromso winning by a very slender margin 1-0 and so send us on our way towards win number two. Not seen any stats as yet so will be back later to cover any action. ;)

.... OK we have a limited fixture list again for Monday but managed to squeeze this one out:-
BOCCA JUNIORS v Talleres Home Win @ Odds 1.55 Argentina Cup Kick Off 00.15am
Early K.O. but still looking for our second winner. ;)

..... well the sticky patch continues, don't know what is happening but nothing seems to be going right at the moment. Bocca Juniors completely blew it and lost 1-0 and in the process they had two players handed Red Cards, which obviously did nothing for our selection. So back to square one again, moans over and just have to get on with it. So a new series for Tuesday and will be back later to cover. ;)

.... not a lot to pick from once again but dug this one out and hope it fares a little better than of late:-
SAMPAIO CORREA FC v Nautico PE - HOME WIN @ odds 1.66 Brazil Ser B kick off 21.00pm.
This carries our stake in the new series. ;)

..... well a very late goal got us up and running as Sampaio Correa scored in the 90th minute to win 2-1. So we go again tomorrow with the following selection:-
PRO VERCELLI v Giana Caminio Home Win @ odds 1.56 Ser C kick off 14.00pm
This carries our second stake and looking for the second consecutive winner. ;)

..... our second successive winner was easily achieved today when Pro Vercelli won handsomely by 4-0 and just how I like em! So back later to cover our third attempt for Thursday. ;)

.... OK not a lot to choose as there are not many fixtures around Thursday:-
S C TELSTAR v F C Dordrecht Home Win @ odds 1.33 Peru Premier Kick Off 17.45pm.
This will carry our stake for a third attempt at landing a consecutive winner. ;)

.... OK not a lot to choose as there are not many fixtures around Thursday:-
S C TELSTAR v F C Dordrecht Home Win @ odds 1.33 Peru Premier Kick Off 17.45pm.
This will carry our stake for a third attempt at landing a consecutive winner. ;)
Hello young Derek, This should be Netherlands Eerste Divisie.

..... you are absolutely right, the tiny Grey cells must be playing up tonight! Nice to see you up and running and keeping me on my toes! ;)
Just got mixed up with your BTTS value method, Uni San Martin is Peru.

They've given me a few extra days off, so you may have me making a nuisance of myself all weekend.

They've given me a few extra days off, so you may have me making a nuisance of myself all weekend.
..... is that for good behaviour? ;) Good to see you about and hopefully making progress. I don't mind any nuisance value at all that you come up with. Enjoy.;)

..... well that's three in a row as Telstar from Netherlands duly obliged with a neat little 2-0 win, not large, but enough to do the trick with a clean sheet. So we go forward tomorrow with another Netherlands fixture in Erste Division:-
F C VOLENDAM v F C Oss Home win @ odds 1.33 kick off 17.45pm.
This carries our stake whilst looking for the fourth win on the trot. ;)

.... this run came to an abrupt end tonight when Volendam could only muster a 1-1 draw, so nothing to return here. I did have the draw covered on Bet365 so got my stake and a little extra back. So it is a new series tomorrow Saturday, and I have the selection below. ;)

.... so the Saturday selection is from the Italian Serie B league:-
SPAL v Pescara Home Win @ odds 1.62 kick off 15.00pm.
The first of our attempts go with this one, so here's hoping.;)

..... well that's three in a row as Telstar from Netherlands duly obliged with a neat little 2-0 win, not large, but enough to do the trick with a clean sheet. So we go forward tomorrow with another Netherlands fixture in Erste Division:-
F C VOLENDAM v F C Oss Home win @ odds 1.33 kick off 17.45pm.
This carries our stake whilst looking for the fourth win on the trot. ;)
Very strange game Derek. Favourite takes the lead & when to odds had calmed down after the goal the draw odds were lower than at 0-0. They never got back to starting odds until 75th minute. Three minutes before Oss equalised.

Very strange game Derek
.... strange indeed like a lot of these hot favourites. They never seem to live up to the expectations of what the stats define. A lot of these look as if they just have to get their kit on and turn out to be deemed as winners, yet often they do not live up to all the hype. Either that, or the underdogs play out of their skins when they are seen to be up against it! ;)

..... well we quickly got off to a flying start when Spal won their match by 2-0 at the first time of asking, so we are on our way again tomorrow when we go for our second successive winner attempt. Selection highlighted below. ;)

..... quite a few contenders for Sunday with a cramped fixture list. Finally settled for a game out of the Turkey Division 1 list:-
TUZLASPOR v Bandirmaspor Home Win @ odds 1.66 kick off 14.00pm.
This carries our stake and our hopes for a second winner on the trot.;)

Back