• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

.... we failed at attempt number two due to the fact that I did take a bigger risk than normal as I thought that Sassuolo would edge it by a narrow margin and the price was good. Perhaps on hindsight I should have stuck to the tried and tested. Anyway we start again tomorrow and that selection is:-
CHELSEA v Sheffield United Home Win @ odds 1.43 premier League kick off 17.30pm. ;)

..... so we got off to another good start when Chelsea thumped Sheffield U out of sight by 4-1 to get us off the first rung of the new ladder and take us forward to attempt number two on Sunday for this Auto Profit Soccer system. Already vetted the stats for then so the selection is below. ;)

.... so we go this Sunday for selection number two in this attempt to land a string of consecutive winners.
FERENGVAROS v Mezokovesd-Zsory Home Win @ odds 1.43 Hungary NB1 kick off 16.00
Looking for another win. ;)

.... thanks for your comments G gmozzer and welcome to the thread. Always good to see someone interested enough to get involved. The APS system started off with selections from an Auto Football Bot , then my licence ran out and I decided I could go it alone and still have control. So selections are now done manually with studying the stats between teams from various parts of the world. The record I believe is better than the auto version, so I hope you find it interesting and stimulating and that you decide to get involved further. Enjoy. ;)

.... OK another winner in the bag when Ferengvaros won easily by 3-0 to give us our second successive winner and put us on our way to attempt number three. Tomorrow we go forward and hope to achieve the win. Back later to cover. ;)

Out of interest Del have you kept a tally of wins overall using this system... still backing a lot of your pics had Ferengvaros to win over +1.5 goals

Out of interest Del have you kept a tally of wins overall using this system... still backing a lot of your pics had Ferengvaros to win over +1.5 goals
..... the short, quick answer is no, I have not kept a stringent record as I should have done, but with as many threads as I have going at the moment, it all takes time and remembering where they all appear. To get a rough idea, all one has to do, if they have the time and inclination, is to go back over the threads and they can be easily jotted down, I am sure by the balance I have on Betfair, that I am well ahead. ;)

.... OK we have a selection for attempt number three using the Auto Profit System:-
POGAN SZCZECHIN v Podbeskidze Home Win @ odds 1.54 kick off 17.00pm.
Our stake rides on this our third selection and successive attempts. ;)

..... our third attempt failed miserably when Pogan could only draw 1-1 against mediocre opposition. So we start from scratch tomorrow Tuesday with a brand new challenge with our first attempt in a new series.
SHENZHEN FC v Gingdao Huanghai @ odds 1.40 China Super League kick off 07.30am
Looking for a new winner. ;)

... OK we are up and running again in this new series of attempting to get as many successive winners as we can.The record stands at twelve currently. So Shenzhen won 2-1 and sent us on our way to attempt number 2. Back later to cover this. ;)

..... dropped another booby! Did not put the APS selection up for today, thought I had, but found out a little while ago I had not done so. The selection was from the Russian National League TORPEDO MOSCOW v Fakel kicking off at 5pm. Backed it last night and I have to revert to the proof below as I claim it as our number two winner and move on to tomorrow which I WILL present today and down below. ;) Torpedo won 4-1 btw.;)

Attachments

• 2020-11-11_182717.png
    2020-11-11_182717.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 6
..... OK as promised here is the selection for very early tomorrow Thursday as the kick off is 01.05am in Mexico:-
CANCUN FC v Alebrijes De Oaxaca Mexico Asc MX Home Win @ odds 1.51
This carries our third stake in this new series.;)

..... another tale of woe as our third selection in the consecutive series bit the dust and never recovered, Cancun never lived up to their reputation and lost miserably without much fight and surrendered 0-2. So we go again tomorrow in a brand new effort to land a series of winners and to try and beat the twelve record which currently exists. Back later to cover. ;)

..... not much around for Friday but I have scraped together a selection which could do the trick.
ARGENTINA v Paraguay Home Win @ odds 1.44 kick off 0000am FIFA.
Looking for this one to fly the flag. ;)

.... another lack lustre display by Argentina, probably on reflection, should have known better, a draw 1-1. Anyway not going over old ground and best to accept it and move on. So we go again tomorrow Saturday looking for our first win in this new series. Back later to cover. ;)

Last edited:
.... OK we are off on a new start again and hungry for the win. Japan has always been good to me, so I have plumped for A J League fixture.
GAMBA OSAKA v Vegalta Sendai Home Win @ odds 1.56 kick off early morning 7.00am.
This carries our first stake in the new series, so hoping to get off to a good start.;)

...... wow! that hurt! Gamba Osaka thrashed out of sight 0-4 - could hardly believe the result. Makes my stats look really silly as I expected the home side to win at a canter. Proves that this can happen in all leagues with little guarantees. Going through a sticky patch at the moment and hard to get up and running again. So back to the drawing board tomorrow. Back then to cover. ;)

Back