• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

..... Thursday's APS selection comes from the Turkey First Division:-
TURI TUZLASPOR v Ankaraspor @ odds 1.41 kick off 11.30am.
Looking for our sixth winner.;)

.... well we bagged our sixth winner in the early hours when Tuzlaspor from Turkey duly obliged with a neat little 2-0 victory. Very satisfying once again so we go forward tomorrow looking for our seventh win on the bounce. Back to cover. ;)

.... not a lot to pick from for the APS selection for Friday, but putting our stake on a Polish Division 1 match which looks decent value.
GKS TYCHY v GKS Jastrzebie @ odds 1.73 Kick Off 16.40pm Friday.
Looking for our 7th winner on the trot.;)

..... another venture over and another winner in the bag for Friday. GKS Tychy completed a 3-1 win in Poland Division one earlier this afternoon to give us our 7th winner at the first time of asking, so quite satisfying. We go forward towards tomorrow looking for our eighth winner on the trot. I have not looked at anything yet but will be doing so tonight and will be back to cover.;)

.... OK been through and had a good look at things for Saturday.Settled for a Russian Premier game.
LOKOMOTIV v Rotor Volsograd Home Win @ odds 1.53 kick off 17.00pm
Looking for our eighth successive winner here. ;)

..... our eighth attempt to get another successive winner came to an abrupt end tonight when Lokomotiv failed to live up to expectations and lost 1-2.So this series ends with seven winners in the bag and a bit of cash earned. So we go again tomorrow in a brand new series and attempt number one to get us off the ladder and up and running. We go for a Ukraine Premier league match which was narrowed down from a number of contenders.
KOLOS KOVALYOVKA v F C Minaj @ odds 1.62 kick off 16.00pm Sunday.
Would like to see this one do us justice. ;)

.... we did not get off to a flying start this time around. Our selection Kolas could only manage a 2-2 draw therefore our attempt at landing our first winner in this series was well and truly thwarted. So back to the drawing board as they say, or even a bit like that silly old ant trying to move a rubber tree plant, we go forward and start again tomorrow. Not seen the stats as yet so at the moment it is very much a case of the unknown. However I will be back to cover. ;)

..... OK for our first selection in this new series I go for a Russian Premier match:-
C S K A MOSCOW v Arsenal Tula Home Win @ odds 1.59 kick off 16.00 pm
Hoping to get off to a good start. ;)

..... OK we are up and running again in this new series. Our selection CSKA Moscow rompted home by a huge margin of 5-1 to give us our first win.So we go forward towards tomorrow looking for win number two. I have already studied the stats so after a number of matches presented themselves, I did eventually arrive at a creditable selection which I give below. ;)

.....yes, there were about five matches that I looked at closely and Peterboro and Hartlepool were close contenders. However I went for a English Division Two match:-
HARROGATE T v Stevenage @ odds 1.75 kick off 20.00pm.
Looking for win number two to keep the flag flying.;)

Last edited:
I'm guessing you mean HARROGATE v Stevenage watched Harrogate a couple of times already this season there well organised and look a decent team for the 2nd division.

Keeping well thanks just had a look thru tomorrow's fixtures quite like Peterborough too see you mentioned them as well as Portsmouth and Salford who are at Scunny who have quite a few players out.

Keeping well thanks just had a look thru tomorrow's fixtures quite like Peterborough too see you mentioned them as well as Portsmouth and Salford who are at Scunny who have quite a few players out.
.... yes, I looked at Pompey too but the price was a bit skinny and I thought that Harrogate looked good value and Peterboro too. Sometimes I like a decent price if I think that the selection has a fair chance. ;)

.... should have stuck to the skinny price as Harrogate could not produce the goods, and only drew with Stevenage 1-1. So win number two went down the swanee and we look to start a new series tomorrow. Back to cover then. ;)

.... Ok we have a selection for the Auto Profit system for Wednesday:-
ESPANYOL v Ponferradina Home Win @ odds 1.55 Spain Div 2 Kick off 18.00pm.
This carries our first stake in the new series and we look for a win. ;)

Back