• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

..... our APS bet got off to a flying start at the first hurdle this time around, with a very handsome win by Degerfors in the Swedish Superettan league, who notched a fine win by 4-1. No bother at all and looked all over bar the shouting by half time. So we are past our first rung on the ladder and look forward towards tomorrow to our second attempt should there be enough qualifiers. Back then to cover. ;)

..... just a handful of possibilities for the APS bet, so I went for my old team which could spell trouble. But they do look good for this one.
SUNDERLAND v Carlisle Utd EFL kick off 19.00pm.
Going for our second win on the trot so fingers crossed. ;)

..... I could not believe how much the odds had tumbled overnight. When I placed this bet last night 1.67 was available, yet tonight we could only get 1.30, a vast drop, so it showed how much Sunderland were expected to win. After an early setback to a penalty, they stormed back strongly to lead by 4-1. Things changed dramatically and it went to 4-3 to two quick goals by Carlisle. However a late goal by new boy Jack Diamond sealed the win and we go forward to tomorrow looking for our third win on the bounce. Hopefully, back to cover any qualifiers. ;)

...... had a look at today's stats, and gone for this Scottish Cup Match for the Autp Profit Soccer selection:-
ST.MIRREN v Partick T kick off 19.45
This carries the third leg of our bet today.;)

.... So with tonight's result we have another successful bet completed. St. Mirren after a slow dithery start overcame the opposition to record a fine victory by 4 goals to 1. We therefore go forward in an attempt to secure our fourth win on the trot tomorrow. So providing we have enough qualifiers, we will be looking for our fourth win in this new series, and we will be back tomorrow to cover. ;)

...... silly me! There were not many selections to pick from and I finally debated and chose the MSL game Philadelphia Union v FC Cincinnati which kicked off at 1.30am. I thought it was 1-30pm so left it until today to highlight here but completely forgot to pen this as our fourth selection. The selection won 3-0 but did not post. However I did back it and have the attached proof that was carried out within the system rules. So apologies if anyone out there has been following, I will try to remember in future. So with the fourth attempt claimed we move on towards another day and of course an attempt to land our fifth in a row. Back later to cover. Meanwhile I have attached the proof of the bet below.:)

Attachments

• 2020-10-08_165713.png
    2020-10-08_165713.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 8
Delboy99 Delboy99, to be honest I think we all know you well enough to trust you anyway.
..... I kinda suspected that, but I still have to satisfy myself that I am not cheating. As long as I have some proof I will not feel guilty in claiming winners and will attach this rather than do any fiddling. After all why fiddle it is just a sport and a nice pastime and it gives those a chance who want to follow, that I do back everything I state on here. They also have the fun option of just following for amusement and self interest and if I know that they are getting true bets, then I am a happy person. Thanks dave58 dave58 for you backing, it does make me feel better when I have not carried something out in a right and proper way. ;)

.... a bit thin on the ground for decent qualifiers for Friday. Everywhere I looked there was a poor quality being served up. I had to settle for a lower odds than usual to satisfy the bet.
BOHEMIANS v Cork C Home Win @ odds 1.28 Irish Premier League kick off 19.45pm.
Looking for another win here as this will be our fifth attempt on the bounce. ;)

..... must have misread the kick off time as it's all over. A flawless win by Bohemians, looks very much like a canter as expected to win by 3 goals to nil and bring home our fifth successive win in this series. Our last series produced eight winners on the trot and failed on the ninth, so if you were to add these two series together it brings the total to 13 wins from the last 14, so can't grumble at that. So we go forward tomorrow to tackle our sixth attempt and I should hopefully be back here to cover any qualifiers. ;)

..... Ok enough fixtures tomorrow to come up with something half decent.
PORTSMOUTH v M K Dons Home Win @ odds 1.71 EFL1 Kick off 15.00pm.
This carries our stake for the sixth attempt to land a consecutive winner, so we hope to get a win here. ;)

.... excellent win here for Portsmouth and at a very good price too! They were a goal up inside the first minute but M K Dons equalized ten minutes later from a penalty. Strangely enough Pompey were ahead again in the 23rd minute from a penalty also, and it stayed that way until the end 2-1.
So our journey continues as we move forward towards tomorrow and our attempt at bagging our seventh successive winner. Will be back to cover if enough qualifiers. ;)

.... I don't seem to be able to agree to anything for the APS selection today. Therefore I am declining to pick anything and will be back tomorrow should there be enough qualifiers. No point in selecting anything when nothing sticks out. I had liked Thisted in Denmark Two, but got back too late to do anything in relation to selecting it as a prospective bet, sod's law it won 4-2! Back tomorrow. ;)

.... OK have to post early as the selection for Monday kicks off at 5 minutes past midnight.
AMERICA DE CALLI v Boyaca Patriotas Home Win @ odds 1.64 Columbia Premier A
This is carrying our stake for a seventh attempt to land a successive winner. ;)

..... Today's selection kicked off just after midnight so home and dry with this one already.
America de Calli came in with a strong win at 3-0 and another selection which never looked in danger. So seven winners in the bag and we go for the eighth tomorrow if enough qualifiers. Surplus from these two bets was £6.15 and this now makes the paper total a respectable £48.75. Onwards and upwards. ;)

.... OK a bit ahead of myself and looking towards tomorrow Tuesday.
CHELTENHAM T v Grimsby T Home Win @ odds 1.80 EFL 2 kick off 19.00pm.
This will be carrying our stake and looking for an eighth winner on the trot.
Onwards and upwards. ;)

..... unfortunately our journey came to and abrupt end tonight in this series as Cheltenham went down 1-3 to Grimsby. On paper the away side did not look capable of winning but must have rose to the occasion and proved the stats were mistaken. So as a matter of interest that would make it 15 wins out of the last seventeen selections which I suppose has to be satisfactory. So we go again tomorrow with the first attempt in a new sereies and providing there are enough selections, I will be back to cover. ;)

..... after Cheltenham failed to do their bit in our eighth attempt, we have another selection for Wednesday.
F C TOKYO v Shimiju S-Pulse Home Win @ Odds 1.62 kick off 11.00am.
This early selection due to the early kick off time, so looking for our first winner in the new series. ;)

.... OK we are once again up and running with a very early winner. FC Tokyo got us off the first rung of the ladder with a narrow 2-1 win. So we march forward tomorrow looking for our second successive win. So providing we have enough quality qualifiers, we will be back to cover any eventuality. Look forward to this. ;)

.... for Thursday's APS selection we have another early morning kick off, hence this early posting.
Real Salt Lake v PORTLAND TIMBERS Away Win @ odds 2.90 Kick Off 03.30am
I could not resist the larger odds for Portland, really immense looking at the stats unbelievable. So went for the away win against the grain.
Hoping this will do the trick for our second win in this new series. ;)

Back