• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

Thanks Derek, Will you be returning to the APS Home Wins? I was a little concerned as to how no crowd may effect this.
I've finally finished reading through the yesteryears posts. I've never been much into correct score betting. I find it hard enough to pick the winner without having to get the score correct, as well.

..... Hi John. Cor you caught me on the hop when you mentioned the home wins, I had to stop and think exactly what these were, and even had to look back. That is what the break has done to my tiny Grey cells. Yes if things get back to normal, I will return, but will have to paddle softly until we all see just where we are going. There are still some decisions to be made on the method used to complete the season, and division one are one of those who look like it will not be settled until next week. ;)

... First match under 2.50 goals resulted in a narrow loss as Seoul won 2-1 with the winning goal coming in the 74th minute, so one down and six to go. Not that far away though, so I suppose this is encouraging. :)

..... turned Auto Profit on tonight for the first time since lockdown began, but not enough fixtures to make any selections for the software, worthwhile. Will tune in tomorrow when the Bundesliga will be around and maybe a few more. So nice to get up and running at least for all there were no bets in the offing. ;)

.... thanks John, I know you are a great supporter of the APS and you like to compare the findings on here against yours. Nothing much in the way of matches tonight, but it does look somewhat better tomorrow. Was good to reacquaint myself with what was going on prior to the virus. Nice even to get a bit of normality on this thread as the yesteryear thread is bursting at the seams! :crazy:

..... forgot to say that the APS licence expires in July I believe, so I will have to either operate on the criteria I have fine tuned, or expend subscriptions for another year. Will have to decide nearer the time. I do think that it is more than possible to operate and place the bets probably with another bot I have, so not too concerned about the expiry, it just means a little adjustment. :)

I see they are showing £100 for the year as a special offer, at the moment.
It wasn't that bad doing it manually and using with their free results spreadsheet. As I was doing.

.... yes, I remember now and I think you sent me a copy of that sheet. I will have a look and see where it actually is, and have a play around well in advance of when the subscription expires. I still think this licence business imposed by Steve Davidson and Michael are a bit of a rip off. Always think that once you have paid for something that should be it with nothing further to pay. Just another way of making money st the punters expense. :)

..... so the curtain came down on APS and the first visit since coronavirus. There simply were not enough fixtures for the program to do very much with tonight, so we will be up there again tomorrow monioring the activity and hoping for more action. ;)

.... yes, I remember now and I think you sent me a copy of that sheet. I will have a look and see where it actually is, and have a play around well in advance of when the subscription expires. I still think this licence business imposed by Steve Davidson and Michael are a bit of a rip off. Always think that once you have paid for something that should be it with nothing further to pay. Just another way of making money st the punters expense. :)
..... yes, I thought that I had a copy of your sheet somewhere, and I found it still not downloaded I may say! It was still attached to one of your e-mails dated 26th November last year, where I must have viewed it only and not downloaded. So all is not lost, will have a play around with this shortly and see if I can save forking out another £100, which I do not fancy very much at this point in time. Should not be too hard to work from this as once the criteria is established, the rest is plain sailing. ;)

..... trying a five fold acca today along with 10 trebles:-
Munchen BTTS
Wolfsburg BTTS
Bayern Ov 2.50 goals
Belarus Isloch BTTS
Hungary Ferencvaros BTTS
.... see what happens. :eek:

..... APS open and monitoring, although I don't expect any bets happening soon judging by the odds on display at Betfair. There will have to be a drop in a few games to facilitate a bet of any description. Standing by though. ;)

..... trying a five fold acca today along with 10 trebles:-
Munchen BTTS
Wolfsburg BTTS
Bayern Ov 2.50 goals
Belarus Isloch BTTS
Hungary Ferencvaros BTTS
.... see what happens. :eek:
May I suggest a strongly worded letter to Wolfsburg FC if we get another couple of goals at Bayern?:headbang:

.... certainly can! I will send it in triplicate too. This is the second week running that only one team has knocked me out of the complete acca. Last week it was a disallowed injury time goal, this week it was Wolfsburg not being able to score one. Bayern obliged with the over 2.50 goals. Nevertheless I had four trebles up out of ten placed with the acca, so got my stake back plus a little left over for next week. ;)

..... as anticipated, nothing through as yet for APS. When I looked at Betfair prices earlier on, there was nothing that matched the criteria, so don't think there will be anything further tonight. However will keep it plugged in lest we have a sudden surge.:eek:

.... whilst waiting for some action and ratings I thought I would have a look at my other program and try some Under 2.50 goals for this weekend:-

K League.
22/05 Pohang Steelers v Seoul 1.74 LOST 2-1
23/05 Gangwon v Seongnam 1.60 WON 1-1
23/05 Suwon Bluewings v Incheon Utd 1.70 WON 1-0
23/05 Sangju Sangmu v Gwangju 1.69 WON 1-0
24/05 Jeonbuk v Daegu 1.69 TO COME
Czech Republic
23/05 Teplice v Liberec 1.63 WON 2-0
26/05 Slovacko v Olomouc 1.61 TO COME

..... see what happens with this different program. ;)
..... well not so bad after all. These were sort of experimental and taken from another program I have running. Updated on paper with two results still to come. ;)

..... just had a check of all matches to come tonight and I think there could be a selection at 10.00pm ADR JICARAL which is currently within the criteria. So providing there is no further large fluctuation, this could possibly be our first selection since prior to lockdown. ;)

..... yes as I suspected the anticipated selection did in fact materialise for the 10pm kick off to make this the first selection since this deadly virus came among us:-
ADR JICARAL v Municipal Gracia @ odds 1.51 HOME WIN. ;)
The bet was struck at 9.53pm and I have snapshot evidence should anyone want to check.

.... first bet back after the virus was rather disappointing as ADR JICARAL could only draw, so the bet went down the pan. So it is onwards and upwards and I hope to be back later to monitor any action today. ;)

..... meanwhile after the partial success of yesterday's acca, I am returning today to have another go:-

Shalke 04 v Ausburg Home Win
Kiel v Stuttgart BTTS
Mainz v Leipzig Over 2.50 goals
Agir v HB Torshavn Away Win
Cologne v Dusseldorf BTTS

1 5 fold and 10 trebles.:)

Back