• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

cosmicsports cosmicsports .... did not realize that you were from Greece, so being the third wave of the virus your country will be ahead of UK in terms of the recovery period ( assuming there is one). From what one hears on the Tv and media it looks really bad, I definitely think it is far worse than flu in its strongest form. The virus seem to attack your lungs and I saw an animated version on TV of the virus actually docking inside the lungs. Cor its not worth thinking about, it will be good when comes the day and it is all over. Certainly a world wide fatality number when all figures are totalled together. I'm going to make a concious effort not to talk about this and really try to cheer folk up from these gloomy times. ;)

...... I was looking yesterday at an article that the English Premier League were asking players to take a 30% pay cut to ease the situation on clubs caused by Corvid 19. To me it seemed a long time coming. One would have thought that there would have been many volunteers particularly from the big boys as 30 per cent to some would appear to be a mere drop in the ocean to them. Surely they don't need many thousands of pounds per week to live on, when there is absolutely no place to go leisurely to spend it on, and at the end of the day it is helping the community to perhaps fight the dreaded virus. Funny old world! :eek:

..... I also saw the other day that The Gunners were all agreed to take a pay cut. Nothing like the 30% discussed above, but a lowly 12.5% which must be well within their means. It's still quite a bit of fun to see Wrighty up against Alan Shearer on Top ten Managers etc on a Saturday night on TV. They seem to have a great bundle of fun with the banter whilst striving to serve up a list of their top ten of the program. He is quite funny Wrighty when he starts. ;)

... wow, what a small world. I must admit I never thought he was as funny until Inhave seen him recently up against Alan Shearer in the replacement Mstch of the Day on TV. They have some great banter between them. :)

ArkRoyal ArkRoyal I find that Wrighty as grown on me since all this stocking filler on Match of the Day. In fact I think that the banter is actually better than what they are trying to present such as the top ten managers etc. Some of the tales he spins in relation to his playing days are really interesting, particular reference to one Roy Keene, who looked a real hard case. :eek:

... To me he is a breath of fresh air since his arrival on Match of the Day. But since lockdown and these fill in programs he has been very interesting and often tells Shearer that he gets on his nerves which is a right laugh! :)

Last edited:
.... Just an afterthought but these guys Lineker, Wright and Shearer must be getting very good money to sit at home and do this. Must be obviously part of their contract to fill in when necessary. :)

Last edited:
.... In fact these guys are so entertaining during these sessions, that You tend to see them in their more natural surroundings and perhaps more relaxed than usual. :)

.... I watched "The Ten Most Bonkers Moments" last night on BBC in what is fast becoming The Ian Wroght Show. What fun guy this guy is. He may have been a bit of a naughty boy in his playing days, but as a pundit he really excels. One gets to know an awful lot of what goes on during the life of a player both on the pitch and in the tunnel. His account during a bout with Steve Bruce was both revealing and refreshing. Really interesting, hilarious and very entertaining. :)

.... latest news on start dates:- ;)

Confirmed Start Dates
South Korea - "The K League, South Korean soccer’s top-flight, has struck broadcast rights agreements in ten overseas markets ahead of its behind-closed-doors resumption on 8th May after a coronavirus-enforced shutdown" - link

Czech Republic - "Professional football in the Czech Republic will return on May 25 after being suspended due to the coronavirus outbreak" - link
Portugal - "The Portuguese football season can restart behind closed doors on the last weekend of May, the country's prime minister said Thursday while announcing plans to relax the coronavirus lockdown" - link

Switzerland - "The authorities also gave the go ahead to professional sporting competitions, with Switzerland’s Super League again allowed from June 8th" - link

Sweden - "Top-tier football division Allsvenskan, and the second-tier one, Superettan has been scheduled to start from June 14, Allsvenskan said in a statement released on its website on Tuesday" - link

.... latest news on start dates:- ;)

Confirmed Start Dates
South Korea - "The K League, South Korean soccer’s top-flight, has struck broadcast rights agreements in ten overseas markets ahead of its behind-closed-doors resumption on 8th May after a coronavirus-enforced shutdown" - link

Czech Republic - "Professional football in the Czech Republic will return on May 25 after being suspended due to the coronavirus outbreak" - link
Portugal - "The Portuguese football season can restart behind closed doors on the last weekend of May, the country's prime minister said Thursday while announcing plans to relax the coronavirus lockdown" - link

Switzerland - "The authorities also gave the go ahead to professional sporting competitions, with Switzerland’s Super League again allowed from June 8th" - link

Sweden - "Top-tier football division Allsvenskan, and the second-tier one, Superettan has been scheduled to start from June 14, Allsvenskan said in a statement released on its website on Tuesday" - link

I'll have a look at these leagues for correct scores over the weekend if I get a chance!

.... I suppose at this stage everything is certainly worth looking at. As they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained. We may be on to a winner here, you never know! Will have a look at my pile of Sporting Investor Magazines to see if there are any correct score systems of yesteryear are in there. :)

.... I suppose at this stage everything is certainly worth looking at. As they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained. We may be on to a winner here, you never know! Will have a look at my pile of Sporting Investor Magazines to see if there are any correct score systems of yesteryear are in there. :)

Sounds good. We'll be millionaires Delboy! I might change my username to Rodney or Dave!

.... yep! could be a dream come true as long as we don't get mixed up with diamonds in the Netherlands or a drop of Peckham Spring water, just what would their Grandad say! ;)

...... I noticed on the Forum feeder post tonight that Amiens the French club have started a legal battle for the right to retain their French League 1 status after being forcibly relegated after it was decided that the season would be ended due to the virus. This could be the first of a floodgate of legal battles and one wonders just how situations such as this, are going to end.

Amiens have started legal proceedings for their "unjust" relegation after France's Ligue 1 season was ended early because of the coronavirus crisis.

Paris St-Germain were awarded the title last month, with Amiens and Toulouse relegated, after the French government cancelled the 2019-20 sporting season.

Amiens were 19th in the table, four points behind Nimes and 10 points ahead of Toulouse, with 10 games to play.

Club president Bernard Joannin said they would fight the "unfair decision".

He said in a news conference: "We find that this decision goes against sporting fairness. The decision is a punishment from the league. It is unjust.

"We have been forced into fighting, into going to court to try to overturn this unfair decision." ;)

.... whilst waiting for some action and ratings I thought I would have a look at my other program and try some Under 2.50 goals for this weekend:-

K League.
22/05 Pohang Steelers v Seoul 1.74
23/05 Gangwon v Seongnam 1.60
23/05 Suwon Bluewings v Incheon Utd 1.70
23/05 Sangju Sangmu v Gwangju 1.69
24/05 Jeonbuk v Daegu 1.69
Czech Republic.
23/05 Teplice v Liberec 1.63
26/05 Slovacko v Olomouc 1.61

..... see what happens with this different program. ;)

.... whilst waiting for some action and ratings I thought I would have a look at my other program and try some Under 2.50 goals for this weekend:-

K League.
22/05 Pohang Steelers v Seoul 1.74
23/05 Gangwon v Seongnam 1.60
23/05 Suwon Bluewings v Incheon Utd 1.70
23/05 Sangju Sangmu v Gwangju 1.69
24/05 Jeonbuk v Daegu 1.69
Czech Republic.
23/05 Teplice v Liberec 1.63
26/05 Slovacko v Olomouc 1.61

..... see what happens with this different program. ;)
Derek, Just checking your program has these for backing U2.5?
I had a couple of these on my laying 2.5 list.

Back