• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

..... looking at the football program being served up tonight, there looks little possibility of anything being highlighted. There is only Botafogo playing at 11-15pm so I have not bothered to switch on at all. Nothing worthwhile at all. :crazy:

..... just been delving into a few different stats relating to Over and Under 2.50 goals. To be honest there are not many fixtures to choose from tonight as those that were scheduled for today have mainly past and gone and now finished. I was about to try Sydney FC V Wellington Phoenix for over 2.50 goals but just learned it has also been postponed. So onwards and upwards, I'll try and find some for tomorrow night. Cheers. :eek:

..... APS open but not a lot of hope of much being highlighted. Nevertheless I shall persevere - Per Ardua ad Astra :eek: - through hardship to the stars!

..... just looked to see what football fayre was being served up tonight, and virtually nothing appears to feast our eyes on. So I guess I'll press the cancel button and move on towards tomorrow. What a complete bore this virus is turning out to be! :eek:

..... not much around again tonight so APS not switched on. I thought that I had two over 2.50 goals selections, but one has been postponed and the other has already been played with a result of 4-2. So nothing there either. :eek: :eek:

.... nothing for APS but a couple of Chile matches look decent according to ratings:-
Deportes Iquique v Huachipato Home Win
Univ de Chile v Colo-Colo Home Win ;)

..... getting back to The Essential Football Betting Guide I think there may be something of interest to you cosmicsports cosmicsports with pages of data on correct score frequencies for each team on Home and Away basis for the period 96/99. I'm sure there will be something there to get stuck into. :eek:

cosmicsports cosmicsports don't think you have seen this as there are no comments above. There could be more here to interest you than you can imagine. Well worth a look if you can get your hands on a copy. Quite a lot of them have been snapped up and no longer in circulation. ;)

..... just wondering how all of this thread followers are making out. I hope that you are not too bored and managing to keep your stocks of handwash at maximum level. Just like to wish you all well and do keep safe! ;)

..... just wondering how all of this thread followers are making out. I hope that you are not too bored and managing to keep your stocks of handwash at maximum level. Just like to wish you all well and do keep safe! ;)
Hello Dellboy99, just checking in and reading back over what I may have missed. Hope you’re well.

...... Shauno Shauno ..... hello there young fella, it is great to see you back and alive and kicking.Not too much going on at the moment as we have Mr.Nasty the big bad virus halting everything and making us all stop indoors. Glad to hear that your weekly trips and giving blood has not resulted in getting into anything serious and catching this dreaded bug! Not a lot been going on, seems when you had the enforced drop off quite a few of the others dropped off too. Been very quiet and I am more than happy to welcome you back. Do take care and take things easy and with a bit care and attention, we will all come through this unscathed. ;)

Looks like we’ll have to find a book on Belarus football for beginners!
I’m sure all will return when the football does. Just hard to judge when that will be.
funnily enough at last Friday’s blood test, everyone is sitting in the waiting room 10 yards apart, staring at each other like some old whodunnit film.

Looks like we are on our way to defeat the virus in Greece.
We were the third wave, after China and Italy so it looks like the govt took emergency measures just at the right time.
Fingers crossed.
To return to normality we need I think first the count of new cases to go down to zero, then an additional standard fourteen day quarantine period.
But for contact with the outside world I guess it will take more time.
As I 'm not a doctor I don't really know how bad this illness really is compared to the usual types of flu, but the rate of transmission is certainly very high, it causes many people to become simultaneously ill and the pressure on hospitals and health services becomes intense.

Back