• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

Hi Delboy
What criteria are we using now with APS. i did enjoy the results from the last test that u did. 75% strike rate isn't too bad as long as you don't have too many consecutive losses on one tab or have a very decent betting bank.

..... so it turned out to be the sole bet of the evening. Looked as if we would get Dundalk but it turned out that there was not enough money backed on that match to make it a qualifier. So Dortmund it was and this was an emphatic win by 4-0 which is just the way I like them! That makes the overall total 2 wins from 2 selections using the new amended criteria and of course we retain the 100% which again is very nice. However the proof of the pudding is in the eating as they say and only time will tell if we are working towards a more stable method. Hope to be here tomorrow for more of the same. Hoping storm Dennis stays away from here and gives us a miss. :eek:

I've never heard of a bot that predicts or how you run them so this thread was intriguing to me having just discovered it read page one then skipped to end and read back last few pages. Get the idea things started smoothly then went bad but ya persevering. I hope all works out I will look myself see if I can piggy back any suggestions to bash the bookies with.

@bluelionman ..... The bot does not predict. It highlights selections in relation to the data input via the software and then places the bets on qualifying selections. As far as starting smoothly and going bad, this again is not the case. The strike rate hit the 80's initially then through time it dipped a little to reach around 75 per cent which is still acceptable as it runs on target profit. Currently we are looking to try and improve this via experimentation and reliable data input. Thanks for your interest. :)

..... a bit of a boatload today with another five highlighted:-
FULHAM v Barnsley @ odds 1.52
HEARTS v Hamilton A @ odds 1.56
BARCELONA v Getafe @ odds 1.41
MIDDLESBROUGH v Luton T @ odds 1.62
CD NACIONAL FUNCHAL v Vilafranquense @ odds 1.48
At least we have some action today! ;)

..... a little while ago a seventh selection turned up:-
VILLARREAL v Levante @ odds 1.59
I'll update the first six results below. ;)

..... just a moderate sort of day really with 3 correct from the 6 with some shock results included:-:eek:
Benevento started us off with a 2-1 win only to be followed by a disappointing Fulham losing to Barnsley 0-3, and Hearts only managing to hang on to a 2-2 draw against 10 men. Barcelona then beat Getafe 2-1 followed by a poor show from Middlesbrough who lost at home to Luton Town 0-1.Finally Nacional Funchal gave us some respectability with a fine 5-1 win. So the overall total at this point is 5 correct from 8 selections and a below par performance (62.50%).:eek:

..... so with a slim 2-1 win, Villarreal dug us out a little bit further and the new overall total becomes 6 correct from 9 selections (66.67%) with our aim still well below what we really seek. ;)

I didn't get back on here yesterday so missed all these posts - I also use the old school odds (fractions) but I will have a little look at ones you put up and maybe have a dabble (when I notice them in time) if that's okay with you.

..... been away for most of the day and keeping out of the way of "Dennis", though no problem here with severe weather conditions. APS open and running for the rest of the evening. ;)

...... OK we are up and running tonight with the first selection having been highlighted:-
S E PALMEIRAS v Mirassol @ odds 1.47
Will not be many tonight but we may get another yet. ;)

..... I thought that there may be another and yes, one came through:-
FAMALICAO v Aves @ odds 1.56
Probably all for the night now I would think. ;)

.... so another mixed bag for us tonight. 1 correct from 2 selections and a man sent off. Palmeiras won comfortably 3-1 but Famalicao could only draw 1-1 having only ten men and scoring in added time to equalize. Not good enough but I got the consolation prize with the draw covered in a recovery tab. That makes the overall total 7 correct from 11 selections (63.64%) and lower than our anticipated percentage. :eek:

Back