• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

.... nothing further through yet for the 9pm kick offs. Could be the only one for the night. Nothing straight forward here either, Bolton got the equalizer just after half time and it looks tight. Take nothing for granted! ;)

..... so just the one selection again from another very sparse night's activities. The Lincoln game looked very drawish at one stage but some late goals made it look like a demolition job 5-1. So this win makes it 7 correct from the last 8 selections. The overall tally now reads 107 correct from 135 selections (79.26%) Back tomorrow for more. Cheers. ;)

.... I thought you must have been out as I could not see you around anywhere. Missed a winner in the process but lets hope we get some tonight. I will be monitoring here from about 6-30pm. ;)

..... Ok we are in business as the first bet of the night comes through:-
RAYO VALLECANO v Lugo @ odds 1.50
Like to see this keep the flag flying. ;)

..... just come to turn the system off and found this late selection. Time copy below.
CORINTHIANS v New York City @ odds 1.38
Will update the two selections tomorrow after this result is through. ;)

Attachments

• 2020-01-15_232041.png
    2020-01-15_232041.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 6
..... sorry for the late update but sleepytime interfered. :eek:
.... As I said above Vallecano obliged with a slender 1-0 win and overnight I saw that Corinthians managed a win also with a tight 2-1 victory. That;s nine wins from the last ten selections and I am not complaining at that!:eek: That makes the overall tally now read 109 correct from 137 selections (79.56%) Getting ever nearer to that elusive 80%. Open once again for business tonight where I will be monitoring right through.;)

..... nothing through as yet for this evening's football activities. Will continue to monitor for the rest of the night. ;)

.... so that was the only selection thrown out by the system and yes it was close. The favourites got home by the odd goal but who cares when it brings home the bacon. That proved to be the eighth win on the trot and 10 wins out of the last 11. That now makes the overall tally to read 110 correct from 138 selections (79.71%) Will be here to monitor tomorrow night around the same time of 6-30pm ish. ;)

Back