• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

...... a late second selection has been highlighted:-
INTERNACIONAL v Fortaleza EC @ odds 1.44
Boca Juniors won their match and I will be here to report in a little while.:)

Last edited:
...... OK last call of the day. Two selections for the days activities, one played and finished and the other at 64 minutes with a score of 1-1. Boca Juniors set us on our way with a neat 2-0 victory in Argentina against Union. So the update to that point is now 46 correct from 55 selections (83.64%)
I will finish the update tomorrow when the Internacional result is complete. See you sometime tomorrow night.Cheers. ;)

.... the one remaining result from last night ended with a 2-2 draw and a lost cause. So the overall tally now reads 46 correct from 56 selections (82.14%) APS was turned on about five minutes ago ready for any action which may occur tonight. Will be here later if selections come through. ;)

..... joking aside we are already in business tonight as the first selection has just popped up:-

NEC NIJMEGEN v Jong FC Utrecht @ odds 1.38
Looking for some winners tonight.;)

I have one tab on the go with two losers, Anderlecht & Internacional. So if NEC don't manage a win, the stakes will start getting near scary territory. Still well up over the last two weeks, so not a major problem.

Yes Sir, Target £2. The lay on NEC is £47. Not too worried, I know the win will come in the end, but had a quick demo that if this goes down & the next one was 1.50 the lay would be £102.

.... so just the one selection and not a very good one at that. NEC Nijmegan battled out a boring 0-0 disappointing draw and we were down again. So latest overall tally is now 46 correct from 57 selections (80.70%) falling away a little so we need a win injection tomorrow night. Will be here sometime after tea. Cheers. :eek:

...... OK putting our popcorn aside for a couple of seconds, the report is good inasmuch we have a selection for tonight's action:-
TOTTENHAM H v Olympiakos @ odds 1.35
Could do with a win as these have been a bit scarcer lately. ;)

Back