• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

I have been using Steve Davidson's APS for a little while now and although it is not an overnight get rich scheme, it seems to be quite steady. Selections are gained by odds criteria created by the user and refer mainly to favourites either at home or away. I thought when and where I had time, I would post up the selected teams just as a matter of interest.
One selection for tonight is:- DARLINGTON @ 1.52
Not massive odds but seems a steady proposition. :handgestures-thumbup:

Early days but off the mark with a predicted winner. The system actually incorporates a soccer bot and covers ten matches in all prior to returning to selection one directed by using the Mexican Wave. All matches are then automatically placed for you once the criteria has been decided and input into the bot.Stakes are decided by odds and of course the target required plus any losses carried forward from previous bets. Quite happy with all workings at the moment.

Nice to see a bot-related thread considering my minor obsession with BetAngel... on my watch list now. Hoping it proves a good earner for you.

Thanks paulb164. I have been running this bot for some time now and getting decent results. Naturally it is all down to the criteria which is input into the bot, but cannot complain as showing a profit currently. Looked at Bet Angel previously, looks good but also looks a little pricey. Have you had any promising results whilst using this?:handgestures-thumbup:

Thanks for this Dellboy99. I have been looking at Steve Davidson's APS, but I promised myself I wouldn't waste any more money on systems/Bots. So it will be interesting to see if your experiences change my mind. Good luck.

Hi Shauno and thanks for your contribution. Fairly new here myself in terms of postings although I joined some four years ago. Probably like yourself I too have probably wasted more money than I care to remember on useless systems, although I have to admit I have always been a systemite. I first came across Steve Davidson when I was a reviewer for a site called moremoneyreview.com so he has been around for a fair while now. He currently has two Auto Soccer bots out, the one I have which is cheaper and covers up to ten matches in one go. The other covers twice as many but I think for the price the cheaper one is up to the job. They say that one man's meat is another man's poison so I would rather not say dabble your feet in the water lest all goes wrong. Please feel free to ask any questions though and I will try to provide answers. Cheers. :handgestures-thumbup:

....... Another winner 2-1. Just arrived at my PC and there is a further selection in the Nations League A Group 2.
The selection is PANAMA away to Bermuda @ odds 1.47. Thanks. :handgestures-thumbup:

...... Just been over to APS and found an early selection - TPS v KAJAANI - TPS to win @ 1.44 Finland Ykkonen.;)

Last edited:
...... fourth winner was provided by TPS 3-0 to make it four winners from four selections. Second selection for tonight is:-
AZERBIJAN U 21 v Slovakia U21 with AZERBIJAN U21 to win @ odds 1.39.

..... sorry. I read the last selection wrongly, it was the away team selected to win, so the bet was lost this time.
The third selection for today is:- TUNISIA v Mauritania with the former to win at odds 1.44. ;)

..... so a 1-0 win for Tunisia completes the selections for today. All in all the system shows 5 wins from six selections since I commenced on Wednesday, so quite happy with that. Let's hope there are more to follow.:drinks:

Back