• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

Delboy99

Mare
.... bit of a snowy day up here, but I still have a selection.
NEWPORT COUNTY v Bradford - Home Win @ odds 1.50 League 2 kick off 3.00pm.
This carries our third stake in the new series and our first bet of the New Year. ;)

Shauno

Yearling
Hello Derek, I hope you and the family are keeping happy & healthy.
Treatment continues for me. When I just look at the forum and leave you know I'm in the middle of a cycle.
When I comment & stay a bit longer it's beween treatments.
So you'll have me to put up with until 11th when I'll disappear again.
Your APS system seems to be going very well.
When I'm up to it I want to have a good go at your BTTS(1-1)/O2.5 system. I have a few ideas for a selection process which I want to demo.

Delboy99

Mare
Hello Derek, I hope you and the family are keeping happy & healthy.
Treatment continues for me. When I just look at the forum and leave you know I'm in the middle of a cycle.
When I comment & stay a bit longer it's beween treatments.
So you'll have me to put up with until 11th when I'll disappear again.
Your APS system seems to be going very well.
When I'm up to it I want to have a good go at your BTTS(1-1)/O2.5 system. I have a few ideas for a selection process which I want to demo.
.... good to hear you are doing OK. I would be more than interested to know further on your thoughts in relation to the selection process for the Alternate BTTS system as I think that is the basis of the problem. I have been trialling another idea I had regarding this, but still in the early stages as yet. Have some games highlighted today behind the scenes, so will be interesting to see how these go. But do come back with your thoughts on this, will be good to discuss further. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... well it ended up with no action again today when the Newport game was called off presumably with Covid 19. So we go again tomorrow Sunday with a new selection which has yet to be determined. Will be back later to cover any would be qualifiers. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... OK I have had a look at the stats and I have gone for this one in La Liga for tomorrow Sunday:-
REAL SOCIEDAD v Osasuna Home Win @ odds 1.57 kick off 17.30pm.
This will carry our third stake in this new series. ;)

Last edited:

Delboy99

Mare
..... well the Spaniards let us down badly today probably like Francis Drake did to their Amarda in 1588. Sociedad apparently had little bottle and were unable to beat a mediocre side well below them in the League Table. Luckily I had the draw covered and retained my stake. Anyway enough of the moaning, our bet went down and we start all over again tomorrow Monday looking for a winner in a whole new ball game. Think I have one highlighted below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK once again nothing much around but seeing as we are starting from scratch again I thought that I might as well have a dig. So came up with this match from Chile Primera:-
UNIV.CATOLICA v Huachipato Home Win @ odds 1.49 kick off 22.15pm.
So looking for our first winner again with hopes held high.;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... the above result not yet to hand but there is one selection for tomorrow:-
TROYES v Chateroux Home Win @ odds 1.47 France 2 kick off 19.00pm.
Could be first or second in the series depending on tonight's late match currently at 0-0. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
... we landed our second continuous bet in the series tonight when Troyes won their contest 2-0 and never looked to be in trouble. So we are on our way again and we go again tomorrow Wednesday with high hopes. Back to cover the action. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... after looking at the stats for tomorrow I was left with about six contenders to whittle down to the one selection I was to choose. I settled for a Brazilian Serie A match:-
GREMIO v Bahia Home Win @ odds 1.58 kick off 22.15pm.
This will carry our third stake and we are eagerly looking forward to a win. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK looks like the Gremio result will not be in on time as it carries our third stake. So the selection for tomorrow Thursday will either be our fourth attempt or our first one in the new series if it actually fails.
ISTANBULSPOR v Balikesiaspor Home Win @ odds 1.65 Turkey 1 kick off 17.00pm.
Hoping for a clear cut win here to keep things ticking over. Current score in the Gremio match is 1-1 after 53 minutes. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... well our selection which was our third attempt, did overcome a poor start and went a goal behind early on. Eventually they got their act together and slotted two goals in to run out as winners by 2-1. So our Turkish match above does become our fourth stake and we are looking for the win. Back later to cover tomorrow’s action of any. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK it is like looking for a needle in a haystack looking for suitable fixtures for tomorrow. So I have managed to squeeze out a match in the Syrian Premier League, hope they are not playing on the sand:-
TISHREEN SC v Harjalen Home Win @ odds 1.43 kick off noon 12.00 o'clock.
I take it that they are not playing with camels! ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... I reported the wrong scores in my message number 1956 above. The 2-1 score line referred to Gremio the match previous. Istanbulspor thrashed their opposition out of sight to the tune of 5-0 and that was the match which gave us our fourth winner on the trot. So that leaves the selection above Tishreen S C to carry our fifth stake tomorrow Friday, where we are looking again for a win. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... we are still in business today after our selection did us proud in winning 2-1 and bring home the fifth leg of our continuous win quest and in an effort to beat the standing record of twelve wins on the trot. So another win in nice style and we go forward to Saturday looking for a win in our sixth leg. So back later to cover any further selections.;)