• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

Delboy99

Mare
..... Ok nothing much I fancy in the bigger odds department, so gone for an Italian Serie A match.
ROMA v Cagliari Home win @ odds 1.33 kick off 19.45pm.
This carries our 11th stake and we are again hopeful.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... wow, it is getting really exciting, win number 11 safely in the bag and just one selection away from sharing the record again. Courtesy of a slim 3-2 win by Roma we bagged our eleventh winner in a row to give us a great chance of drawing level with the previous record. There are very little worthwhile selections around for tomorrow Christmas Eve, so we miss tomorrow but I will be looking out for anything which could be capable of continuing the run over the festive period.So will be popping in and out to cover. Have a great Christmas in the meantime and hope you all have a peaceful and relaxing time. Best wishes to all who pop in here from time to time. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... the wheels came off the bandwagon well and truly today. It took a Christmas break and an unbelievable result to stop the quest reaching the twelve record and equalling it. Yeni lost 3-1 by a team who had only scored one goal in about seven games I believe. So we had a good run and it is now time to start another quest. Tomorrow is another day and we have ended with eleven winners in a row which is not too bad. So will try and be back to cover the new start and off we go again. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... well after the blank start we had with the Sutton game called off because of virus problems, we are up and running once again.
After a stuttering start Dundee came from behind to win 3-1 and restore us to the first rung of the ladder. We go forward tomorrow looking for that second win to take us on our journey.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... and so tomorrow Wednesday we go again looking for a rinse and repeat:-
ATHLETICO MADRID v Getafe Home Win @ odds 1.50 kick off 18.15pm La Liga.
Our hopes go again with this Spanish match.;)

Last edited:

Delboy99

Mare
..... well in what was a very sparse fixture list we managed to wrangle out a selection and this in turn gained us our second victory on the trot. Athletico Madrid, very nearly Athletico Milan until I was corrected above, came through a keenly fought contest and managed to claim a slender 1-0 victory. So we go forward looking for win number three in this new series, but unfortunately it will not be tomorrow. Not enough fixtures stand out as creditable qualifiers, so as usual I will still be looking for something which could earn us a crust. Back to cover when ther is anything worthwhile. May I wish all followers of this thread, A Very Happy and Prosperous New Year and may it be much sooner than later when we eventually see the back of this nasty virus. The vaccine is in sight, stay safe my friends. Best Wishes. ;)