• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

Delboy99

Mare
...... been busy for most of the day and had little time to select anything for the Auto Profit Soccer. Also it is a bit late now to do much so I will sit this one out tonight and hopefully find winning ways tomorrow night once more. Until then, be good! ;)

pete

Mare
had little time to select anything for the Auto Profit Soccer
Without going back and reading the full 74 pages of the thread.
What were the basic selection filters that you were using?
Did you ever discuss this in the thread? Is it simply odds based filters .. then you work from there.

Delboy99

Mare
..... it started off as Steve Davidsons Auto Profit Soccer Software but as time progressed my licence expired and I could not run it again unless I renewed the licence for another year. So I run exactly the same syatem used exactly the same initial odds, and the system originally allowed for a ten bet recovery of all losses. However I try to not let this recovery get beyonf two attempts as it starts to get a bit pricey trying to recover. So by choosing the selections myself and weighing up all scenarios, I find that I reduce losses quite significantly and so reduce the risk factor. Still showing a decent profit since using it this way and also at the same time saving myself the needless licence fee. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... there were one or two bits and pieces involved initially, but to be honest they don't have a large bearing on the actual results. For example there used to have to be a certain amount of money backed on the selection you are choosing, but I disregarded this entirely as once the bet is struck it plays no part in the final result. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... I fancied A C Milan very strongly for tonight's selection but at just something like 1.28 decided to discard it as being too low to bother with. They actually won easy enough 3-0 so there is always tomorrow. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... Ok out a bit earlier today so completed my analysis of six contenders and place my faith in the following match:-

CERRO PORTENO v Sportivo San Lorenzo @ odds 1.48
Paraguay Premier kick off 21.00
Looking for a good result. ;)

Hi Delboy99 Delboy99 I expect you place your bets on the exchange ( as I would ) but have you seen that Bet365 payout as a winner if your team goes 2 goals up at any time. You would have to weigh up the odds difference, of course, but it would suit this kind of bet down to the ground. Only covers the main top leagues mind ( Spain, German, Italy, French, Scottish ) and nearly all English football.

Last edited:

Delboy99

Mare
.... yes I have noticed early payouts, but also have to consider the lower odds always provided by Bet365. There is also the cash out side of things to consider, is it worth cashing out in certain situations, say only a one goal lead and looking a bit dodgy. Sometimes there is not a lot involved so the cash out option does look a bit more inviting, particularly if there is a larger stake being used. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
... Cerro Porteno continued in a winning vein and got us off to our first win in the new round, although San Lorenzo got one back in the 90th minute. So it ended 4-1 but it never looked beyond doubt for the home side and that was very satisfying. Will be looking tomorrow to try and improve on this and make it win number two. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... just been doing the daily rounds of matches on offer for the APS. Not much around I may say today, but I have gone for a Swiss Super league match between two of the sides at the top of the table, so may not be too easy.
YOUNG BOYS v St.Gallen @ odds 1.69
Swiss Super League kick off 19.30pm.
Could be a tight one with few goals. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
...... Young Boys proved too good for the opposition and did us proud by clinching it comfortably at 3-1 to notch our second win in a row this time around. Back tomorrow to see if we can put together something that is capable of supporting our money in our third bet. Till then be good. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... well having had a look the pickings are slim indeed on what is on offer. About three games to consider the stats but nothing stands out and hits me directly in the eye. So I have had a smaller bet on a Brazilian match kick off at 22.00pm. Watching my shirt though! :)

CASTANHAL P A v Independente Tucuri Home Win @ odds 1.66
Also had a bit of a small draw cover. ;)

Last edited: