• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

Delboy99

Mare
..... thinking of doing some tidying up and adjustments with APS and restarting again. This current way is not much good at all! :eek:

Shauno

Yearling
..... thinking of doing some tidying up and adjustments with APS and restarting again. This current way is not much good at all! :eek:
After the disastrous weekend a couple of weeks ago, I was going to give it a miss, but had 4 tabs still open. I decided to try & clear them last weekend, 4 bets later and a clean sheet. I think it's worth perservering with.

Delboy99

Mare
..... yes I think you are right, it has to be better than this. Not many seem interested in any case. It is mostly the two of us who is keeping this going. Sometimes you think is it worth it at the end of the day. :eek:

Delboy99

Mare
..... final effort at this leaves us with 3 wins and 2 losses and .19 pts to carry forward. Total .33pts.
I have decided to return to ASP as it was but with a few small adjustments required, and will hopefully start this tomorrow night. There is no future in allowing the current system to continue. :eek:

Shauno

Yearling
..... final effort at this leaves us with 3 wins and 2 losses and .19 pts to carry forward. Total .33pts.
I have decided to return to ASP as it was but with a few small adjustments required, and will hopefully start this tomorrow night. There is no future in allowing the current system to continue. :eek:
:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Delboy99

Mare
.... thought I may have netted Hibs tonight but the odds have surely dipped dramatically and well outside the criteria. Nothing else mentioned as yet, but I have returned to a slightly altered APS and starting from scratch once again.

Delboy99

Mare
..... well the amended system got off to a good start although it came too late for any followers. I attach proof of the bet being posted in good time:-
CERRO PORTENO v Universitario de Deportes @ odds 1.42
The home team managed to get through by a slender margin only 1-0 so 1 from 1 and a start of 100%. ;) Back after tea tonight.;)

Attachments

Shauno

Yearling
100%? There's only one way to go from here!
I was reading a similar system last night, but based on Over 1.5 goals.
Odds range 1.20 - 1.65.
Ensure that O2.5 is lower odds than U2.5.
Only the following leagues: Austria, Holland, Brazil, Japan, Scotland, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Greece, Chile or Mexico.

I may have a dabble & let you know.

Delboy99

Mare
.... yes keep me advised and see if it is worth a wee dabble. Sorry re the late selection, never saw it until I was close to turning in for the night! Still let's hope there are more to follow! ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... been looking at the matches scheduled for tonight and there does not appear to be very much around so I am not expecting much in the way of matched bets tonight. Could be a long slow evening! :eek:

Shauno

Yearling
I spotted Sociedad earlier @1.35. Unfortunately they have just gone 1-1.
regarding the O1.5 idea, 3/3 today. Promising start.I’m checking all leagues for now, two of these fitted all filters, the other was from Turkey.
Sociedad just gone back ahead.

Delboy99

Mare
..... as suspected earlier there were very few matches tonight which appears to have become the norm for a Thursday evening, it is fast becoming like a shut up shop with little to look forward to. There is a further school of thought on whether to investigate the placing of bets at half time with the favourites leading as there are still some tasty odds on display with two examples 1.56 and 1.52 with both the home favourites ahead 1-0. So perhaps will look into this further to see if there is further leverage to be had here. Meanwhile back tomorrow night for more. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
...... OK as expected we have our first bet in and running:-
DORTMUND v Eintracht Frankfurt @ odds 1.44
Could be back with another shortly. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... I was expecting to catch Dundalk but apparently there is not enough money been matched on that game to include in selection. So at the moment Dortmund is flying the flag for us! :eek: