• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

Auto Profit Soccer

Delboy99

Gelding
..... I think that this has just about run its course and I fancy running something similar where I have more control of what bets I want to happen using the same principles as Auto Profit Soccer. The selections I provide are for my own interest and if anyone wants to hop on then they are free to do so. The selections will be in line with APS with slightly different minimums and maximum odds, but will be scanned on Soccervista to allow me to assess
the form and whether I want to accept the odds. I will then either bet these as singles with no target figures in mind, or mix them up into an acca and at the end of the day all totals will be added to for a win or deducted for a loss. I will also post the selections as near to when I arrive on the PC and for the whole evening, no more waiting around for things to happen. I think that this will probably be more beneficial than what has been happening of late, its been enough to bore the pants off the most avid punter! Tonight's selections posted below. ;)

Delboy99

Gelding
..... OK clear the way:-
Benfica home win 1.16
Derby Co. hw 1.36
Caen hw 1.72
Lorient hw 1.36
odds 3.75 2pts.
If there is a weak link here it could be Caen.:eek:

Delboy99

Gelding
...... well not many around apparently to see the new system get off to a flyer. It obviously had its moments throughout the ninety minutes and I actually thought that Caen appeared to be in a bit of trouble. Benfica struggled too but came up trumps at the right time to get through 3-2. So all 4 selections won and paved our way for a 5.50 pts profit on the night. I feel happier about this form of APS as it gives me a feeling more of self control where I am able to follow APS guide lines but with additional checks in progress, whereas with the APS selections it was guided to back the favourites strictly by certain prices which were programmed into the software and little else to define whether indeed a bet should be struck. So I am happy with this start and gives me the equivalent of around six wins using APS alone, and I look forward to this aid shaping more wins in future bets. :dance:

Delboy99

Gelding
@Shauno ..... many thanks for the encouragement above, my typed message was apparently in progress as you typed yours. Trust that you approve of the changes I have made, there have been too many instances in the past when the system came up with such games as Under 23's where no one had much idea of their standard or form. This way gives me a chance to run the rule over each selection without the need for APS to do the actual backing, and no chasing losses on tabs etc. Performance of each bet can be tailored to suit the need. Enjoy! :handgestures-thumbup:

Delboy99

Gelding
..... just been browsing what was on offer tonight and with what was on APS and then a look through Soccervista I decided to go for a treble:-
Lyon v Amiens home win 1.66
Lazio v Verona 1.40
Rangers v Hibs 1.16
2pts @ 2.72
Nearly included Aberdeen but they don't seem to be scoring many goals. ;)

Delboy99

Gelding
.... well it's very true what they say, "You can't win em all". Tonight's selections proved a little tougher to predict on paper and only Rangers managed to win their match 2-1. The others fell by the wayside to end with 0-0 draws, so my second venture into this type of betting lost me 2pts to make the overall total now 3.50pts. Back tomorrow. :eek:

Delboy99

Gelding
..... I'm keeping out tonight as the football is not worth following. There is a poor selection of matches being served up so will give tonight a miss. Cheers. :eek:

Delboy99

Gelding
..... Ok had a look at how the land lies tonight. Not a lot around so it is just a simple double:-
SHELBOURNE v Bray
ALMERIA v Racing Santander
1pt @ 2.62
Took a good look at Roma but decided against it as it looked a bit drawish. ;)

Delboy99

Gelding
..... I think I should have left the football alone tonight. Nothing seems to be going at the moment.
Both selections lost 0-1 after being well scanned. Total now 2.50pts. Must try harder tomorrow. :eek:

Delboy99

Gelding
..... sorry running a bit late. Had a look and going for a four fold:-
BRENTFORD v Middlesbrough hw
COVENTRY v Bolton W hw
DONCASTER R v Rochdale hw
EXETER C v Stevenage hw
2pts @ 5.20
Back later. ;)

Delboy99

Gelding
..... another hard luck story 3 correct from 4 and down again with an 81st minute goal coming from Rochdale to cancel out Doncaster Rovers earlier goal. So nothing to return. I am thinking of just going for the straight wins, at least it will accumulate and bring in some sort of return.
So three for tonight, I had a Blackpool win earlier 1.61 which I can still prove if need be:-
MARSEILLE v Toulouse 1.37
BRAGA v Gil Vicente 1.46
ATHLETICO MADRID v Granada 1.53
So we will go for straight wins and see how it goes. ;)

Last edited:

Delboy99

Gelding
..... OK so the new format at least got to the point of carrying forward some profit no matter how little, profit is profit:-
3 winners and once again 1 loser. Braga spoilt the party and could only manage a 2-2 draw so 1.51 pts won and 1pt lost = 0.51 + 0.50 pts brought forward from above = Total 1.01pts. Hopefully back tomorrow and hope the big storm is silenced by then. ;)

Delboy99

Gelding
..... Ok I did select others but unfortunately the kick off has been and gone.
So it is 3 for today:-
BAYERN MUNICH v R B Leipzig 1.44
SPORTING LISBON v Portinonense 1.47
PSG v Lyon 1.31
All single home wins. ;)

Delboy99

Gelding
..... it was once again so very nearly but not quite as we netted 2 correct from 3 selections. Sporting won 2-1 whilst PSG won a big 4-2 but Bayern Munich failed to follow and could only manage a draw 0-0. So we were down on the day by 0.22pts. Total now +0.79pts. So managed to steer clear of the big storm and live to fight another day. Back tomorrow. :eek:

Delboy99

Gelding
..... Ok I'll put my faith in these for tonight:-
LENS V Grenoble 1.72
SANTOS v Botafogo 1.38
HOLSTEIN KIEL v St.Pauli 1.97
WYDAD CASABLANCA v FUS Rabat 1.62
All home wins 1pt. ;)

Delboy99

Gelding
..... well Lens and Wydad could only draw as the other 2 won theirs, so 2 from 4 with a loss of .65pts = total 0.14pts which is not a lot!
But let us see how it goes in the next few days. ;)

Delboy99

Gelding
..... leaving Doncaster alone but Sunderland look good:-
BRADFORD v Stevenage @ 1.92
COLCHESTER U v Grimsby T @ 1.76
CREWE A v Crawley T @ 1.63
NOTTS F v Charlton A @ 1.81
SUNDERLAND v Rochdale @ 1.44
Have to take a bit larger odds if profit is to be made doing it this way. ;)