• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

...... OK we have our first taste of action for this evenings matches:-
MARSEILLE v Brest @ odds 1.42
Hoping this can be the first of a few much needed wins. ;)

pete pete .... thank you very much kind sir! I am an ardent systemite at heart, love systems but of course I prefer them to work! :eek: Used to review them for a site about two or three years ago. I don't splash a big bank roll around and just like to have a dabble here and there. Thanks again and do contribute when you feel you have something to say. Cheers.;)

..... so the curtain falls on what we thought was going to be a busy night. Only the one selection:-
Marseille nearly got caught on the line as Brest levelled in 87 minutes. However at 88 minutes the favourites were back in front and managed to stay there until the final whistle 2-1. So the overall tally now reads 49 correct from 62 selections (79.03%) Looking for a few more wins to follow this one tomorrow and get back on track. Will be here sometime in the afternoon prior to kick off. Cheers. :)

..... right it is that time again on a frosty and crispy Saturday afternoon. At the moment two selections have been highlighted:-
TOTTENHAM H v Bournemouth @ odds 1.36
BRENTFORD v Luton T @ odds 1.54
Would like to see this duo give us a good start for Saturday's activities. ;)

Hi Delboy99,

After yet another disastrous week, where 80+minute goals left me out of pocket and my season's losses increased by almost 50% (from losing 7 out of 9 punts, which included 2 carrying a 50-1 and 80-1 priced result) and today's outcomes (Chelsea losing at home to West Ham, and Brighton getting one back in the 79th minute which added a further ~25% to the pain), I've decided to call it a day with this footie betting mularky.

I've come to the conclusion that there's just too much variance in the results (that I've experienced since September anyway) and there just isn't a sufficient level of confidence in the outcomes when considering past form data to inform a decision. The In-Play data that has been discussed of late is, again in my experience, extremely suspect (I've seen possession in a team's own half being reported as a "dangerous attack", a KPI on which a decision might be made) and again isn't reliable enough to base a punt on with a sufficient level of confidence that it'll come good.

My results for this season so far are 55pts down from 44 matches (21 of which were complete or partial losses). Not a fortune at a quid a point, but the direction of travel is pretty obvious, and I think I'm at the point where these results are now beyond being turned around by applying the same MO. Time to take a break. 😉

..... time to try something different with small stakes. It is obvious that you are not a happy chappie by the tone of your e-mails. APS selections are still ahead! ;)

...... nothing further through today as yet and only the update to confirm.
Spurs eventually won a tight match 3-2 and Brentford went absolutely beserk against Luton Town winning 7-0 so that makes it two correct from two selections today and the overall tally now reads 51 correct from 64 selections (79.69%) I'll be sticking around to monitor anything further.:)

..... and away we go again. Three more selections highlighted since our last batch:-
CHARLEROI v Waasland Beveren @ odds 1.42
LILLE v Dijon @ odds 1.45
LEGIA WARSAW @ odds 1.35
Will these three keep the flag flying? ;)

..... another two selections just came through making seven in all for today with the first two fully updated.
ATHLETICO GO v Sport Recife @ odds 1.53
GENK v Sint Truiden @ odds 1.39
Wouldn't it be good if all these won. ;)

..... just spotted two more selections although they were backed some time ago:-
HERACLES v ADO Den Haag @ odds 1.52
FIORENTINA v Lecce @ odds 1.54
Nine selections in all currently. ;)

..... and so it was nine selections overall for the day. Two had already been updated so that leaves seven to update now.
Charleroi won 2-0 and Lille won 1-0, with Legia Warsaw completing the treble with a fine 4-0 victory.Atletico MG never rose to any heights with a poor 0-0 draw and Genk fared little better going down 1-2. Heracles dug in deep and had a splendid 4-0 win whilst Fiorentina hit rock bottom to go down 0-1 to Lecce. So out of those seven later selections there were 4 correct from 7 to make the overall tally now read 55 correct from 71 selections (77.47%) our lowest percentage since first starting the homes only but in line with the initial expected percentage wins. Back tomorrow afternoon sometime for more action. ;)

...... sorry to those looking in yesterday. I was missing all day with a sickness bug I picked up overnight. Think it was the same one that has closed so many schools up here. Anyway nearly back to one hundred per cent. There is one selection already through for tonight:-
HULL C U23 v Burnley U23 @ odds 1.45
Looking for another win here. ;)

..... pretty rubbish this game. Hull could not score and Burnley hit 1 in the 90th minute to lose this round for us. So that makes it 55 correct from 72 selections (76.39%) down again unfortunately. I guess it had to come sometime. Hopefully back tomorrow with further selections. ;)

.... OK we have some action with two highlighted selections:-
LENS v Chambly Oise @ odds 1.58
FIORENTINA v Cittadella @ odds 1.45
Could do with a couple of wins here to get back on track. ;)

mandkay mandkay ..... thanks for looking in, and thanks for your support, much appreciated. Welcome to the thread but do feel free to leave some comments, it is absolutely free to do so! Thanks.;)

..... so just the two selections tonight and I have popped in to do the update.
Lens won 3-0 after a slow start and Fiorentina also obliged with a 2-0 win playing with ten men after a Red card. So two from two and the overall tally now at 57 correct from 74 selections (77.02%) Hopefully back for more tomorrow night. ;)

Back