• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

..... so for TUESDAY it is back to Spain with maybe a small draw cover:-
GIRONA v Villarreal HOME WIN @ Odds 1.87 kick off 21.00pm.
Target Profit £5.00
Stake £6.07
Looking to keep Lady Luck and that large slice of stability going.;);)
..... this result not through until later tonight so I will post for Wednesday. ;)

...... so for WEDNESDAY we try our hand with a bonny Scotland selection:-
ABERDEEN v Livingston HOME WIN @ Odds 1.60 kick off 19.45pm
Target Profit £5.00
Stake £8.80
Looking to keep Lady Luck and that large slice of stability going. ;)

..... so for TUESDAY it is back to Spain with maybe a small draw cover:-
GIRONA v Villarreal HOME WIN @ Odds 1.87 kick off 21.00pm.
Target Profit £5.00
Stake £6.07
Looking to keep Lady Luck and that large slice of stability going.;);)
...... another one of those games where the previous stats do not live up to what was produced by the away side on the night. The stats proved us wrong as they recorded a 1-0 victory against the run of play. The home lads had two thirds of the possession and twice as many corners yet failed to hit the net. Poor on the night. So we lose the £6.07 and the new total becomes £237.83. A poor run at the moment. So we move on again to Thursday and the new selection is highlighted below. ;)

..... so for THURSDAY we visit Switzerland and hope for better:-
LUGANO v Winterthur HOME WIN @ Odds 1.70 Kick Off 19.30pm.
Target Profit £5.00
Stake £7.54
Looking to keep Lady Luck and that large slice of stability going ;)

...... so for WEDNESDAY we try our hand with a bonny Scotland selection:-
ABERDEEN v Livingston HOME WIN @ Odds 1.60 kick off 19.45pm
Target Profit £5.00
Stake £8.80
…. Hurray for a wonderful display by the home side. Looked like it was going to be another of those games when Livingston took the lead courtesy of a penalty early in the second half after a goalless first half. This stirred the home lads into fantastic action and they slammed in five goals without any further reply, all different scorers, and the final score ended 5-1 to Aberdeen proving my selection to be worthy of consideration. So we bank the £5.00 and the new total becomes £242.83. We move on to Thursday and the new selection is posted above. ;)

Target Profit £5.00
Stake £7.54
...... this result still to come through later tonight so I will post for Friday. ;)

..... so for FRIDAY we try our hand in Poland again:-
GORNIK ZABRZE v Puszoza HOME WIN @ Odds 1.79 Kick Off 19.30pm.
Target Profit £5.00
Stake £6.68
Looking to keep Lady Luck and that large slice of stability going.;)

Target Profit £5.00
Stake £7.54
…. This turned out to be a hard fought match and a lot closer than I originally thought. The away side took the lead in the 29th minute and that was the only goal this side of half time. Lugano got their act together and smashed in four goals of their own before the visitors reduced the arrears near full time. It finished 4-2 to Lugano so we sit back happy. We move on to Friday and the new selection is already posted up above. ;) The new total becomes £247.83. ;)

Target Profit £5.00
Stake £6.68
.... this result still to come through later tonight so I will post for Saturday. ;)

...... so for SATURDAY we take a trip to Turkey to try our hand there:-
BESIKTAS v Hatayspor HOME WIN @ Odds 1.60 kick off 17.00pm.
Target Profit £5.00
Stake £8.60

Target Profit £5.00
Stake £6.68

Unlucky with this one Delboy99 Delboy99 , looking at the stats id say the home side was a tad unlucky and the sending offs for both sides didnt help either , fingers crossed for tonights game

Unlucky with this one Delboy99 Delboy99 , looking at the stats id say the home side was a tad unlucky and the sending offs for both sides didnt help either , fingers crossed for tonights game
..... yes, had a bit of an unlucky spell all round lately with one thing and another. The home side lost a man after only 19 minutes yet went ahead and held the lead until later on before conceding. Their opponents got their Red card only 7 minutes to go, so not too much of a handicap for those. It ended 1-1 so we lose £6.68 and the new total becomes £241.15. The new selection will appear shortly down below. ;)

..... so for SUNDAY we go to Mexico to try our hand there:-
C F AMERICA v Guadalajara HOME WIN @ odds 1.87 Kick off 03.00am
Target Profit £5.00
Stake £6.07

...... so for SATURDAY we take a trip to Turkey to try our hand there:-
BESIKTAS v Hatayspor HOME WIN @ Odds 1.60 kick off 17.00pm.
Target Profit £5.00
Stake £8.60
...... cor! what does one have to do to get a win after dominating a game such as this and only coming away with a 2-2 draw. The stats showed an overwhelming show of strength from the home side yet no win coming in a game which showed signs of a comfortable win prior to the start. The home side fell behind after twenty minutes or so, equalized just after half time, conceded another a few minutes later, and ended up saving the game 7 minutes into added time courtesy of a penalty! The list grows longer with each day as I reiterate these happenings as I look for some extra stability which is still not forthcoming. So we lose £8.60 and the new total becomes £232.55. We move on to Sunday hoping for better with the new selection already posted up above. ;)

..... so for SUNDAY we go to Mexico to try our hand there:-
C F AMERICA v Guadalajara HOME WIN @ odds 1.87 Kick off 03.00am
Target Profit £5.00
Stake £6.07
..... this one was always going to be a bit tighter and so it turned out to be just that. I thought that CF America had the edge prior to kick off and that was exactly the way it was when they ran out 1-0 winners. I don't always go for the obvious when selecting as I always look for good prices for those teams I consider to have a chance of producing the goods. Always nice to land these types of bets and of course without Red cards spoiling the contest. So we bank the £5.00 and the new total becomes £237.55. We move on to Monday and the new selection is highlighted below. ;)

...... so for MONDAY we try our hand in Chile:-
UNION ESPANOLA v Union La Calera HOME WIN @ Odds 1.73 kick off 23.00pm.
Target Profit £5.00
Stake £7.23

Target Profit £5.00
Stake £7.23
..... this result still not through until much later tonight so I will post for Tuesday. ;)

..... so for TUESDAY we try one in Switzerland:-
F C BASEL v Yuerdon Sport HOME WIN @ Odds 1.68 kick off 19.30pm.
Target Profit £5.00
Stake £7.76

Target Profit £5.00
Stake £7.23
…. Looks like this one was postponed for some reason and will now be played Friday 24th. Annoying when this happens but will have to sit tight until Friday unfortunately. ;)

Back