• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

Auto Profit Soccer

Delboy99

Colt
...... a late second selection has been highlighted:-
INTERNACIONAL v Fortaleza EC @ odds 1.44
Boca Juniors won their match and I will be here to report in a little while.:)

Last edited:

Delboy99

Colt
...... OK last call of the day. Two selections for the days activities, one played and finished and the other at 64 minutes with a score of 1-1. Boca Juniors set us on our way with a neat 2-0 victory in Argentina against Union. So the update to that point is now 46 correct from 55 selections (83.64%)
I will finish the update tomorrow when the Internacional result is complete. See you sometime tomorrow night.Cheers. ;)

Delboy99

Colt
.... the one remaining result from last night ended with a 2-2 draw and a lost cause. So the overall tally now reads 46 correct from 56 selections (82.14%) APS was turned on about five minutes ago ready for any action which may occur tonight. Will be here later if selections come through. ;)

Delboy99

Colt
..... joking aside we are already in business tonight as the first selection has just popped up:-

NEC NIJMEGEN v Jong FC Utrecht @ odds 1.38
Looking for some winners tonight.;)

Shauno

Yearling
I have one tab on the go with two losers, Anderlecht & Internacional. So if NEC don't manage a win, the stakes will start getting near scary territory. Still well up over the last two weeks, so not a major problem.

Shauno

Yearling
Yes Sir, Target £2. The lay on NEC is £47. Not too worried, I know the win will come in the end, but had a quick demo that if this goes down & the next one was 1.50 the lay would be £102.

Delboy99

Colt
.... so just the one selection and not a very good one at that. NEC Nijmegan battled out a boring 0-0 disappointing draw and we were down again. So latest overall tally is now 46 correct from 57 selections (80.70%) falling away a little so we need a win injection tomorrow night. Will be here sometime after tea. Cheers. :eek:

Delboy99

Colt
...... OK putting our popcorn aside for a couple of seconds, the report is good inasmuch we have a selection for tonight's action:-
TOTTENHAM H v Olympiakos @ odds 1.35
Could do with a win as these have been a bit scarcer lately. ;)