• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

Excellent results so far. Since i live in Australia i see some other matches that could be bet on since being in a different time zone. In the Australian A league Sydney Fc had a starting price of $1.54 and over $20000 in pre matched bets and they won 2-1 after being down 0-1 at HT.

...... guess what? We have another late selection. Just proves that I have the machine switched on eh! :D
ATHLETICO PR V Botafogo in the Brazil Serie A League @ odds 1.43
It's enough to keep the sleep out of ones eyes!:crazy:

...... guess what? We have another late selection. Just proves that I have the machine switched on eh! :D
ATHLETICO PR V Botafogo in the Brazil Serie A League @ odds 1.43
It's enough to keep the sleep out of ones eyes!:crazy:
interesting to note I had this as an under 2.5 goal qualifier in my trial... I mentioned then that I had doubts with that game. This game I think should finish as a home win.

..... final check in of the evening with no further selections to report. The fifth selection of the day managed a very slim 1-0 win to make it four correct from five selections overall. The current tally now stands at 34 correct from 39 selections (87.18%) Cannot complain as this has been another decent day's activities. ;)

going to be slim pickings for the next few days I reckon until the domestic seasons return after the international break !

there's a brazilian serie A game coming up in 1 hour Vasco Gama v Goias @ 1.49 over 30000 matched bets so far. Im assuming your bot doesn't pick selections until near kick off

I saw that game earlier - both teams just about in the bottom half of their table and just 2 places from each other. Odds on the home side suggest a home win is expected, but I think it's quite far from a sure bet. The only thing going for a home win is that Goias has an atrocious away record !

I saw that game earlier - both teams just about in the bottom half of their table and just 2 places from each other. Odds on the home side suggest a home win is expected, but I think it's quite far from a sure bet. The only thing going for a home win is that Goias has an atrocious away record !
Vasco won away last time these teams played 3 months ago 1-0

...... well it turned out to be a fruitless night with nothing at all coming through. So it is a case of as you were for the records. Hopefully back tomorrow night and to land some overall action. Cheers. ;)

Vasco won away last time these teams played 3 months ago 1-0
As I thought... this was a tricky game to call... game finished 1-1. If I had a bit more cohonnas I might have layed the home win for a nice win profit, but sadly not !
But, considering the odds, it's interesting to note that Delboy99 Delboy99's APS didn't select it as a game to back in ? Perhaps proof the selection process is much more than just having odds in a specific range ?

Last edited:
As I thought... this was a tricky game to call... game finished 1-1. If I had a bit more cohonnas I might have layed the home win for a nice win profit, but sadly not !
But, considering the odds, it's interesting to note that Delboy99 Delboy99's APS didn't select it as a game to back in ? Perhaps proof the selection process is much more than just having odds in a specific range ?
There's possibly an interesting angle to this - I wonder just how many games where the teams are within 1 or 2 places of each other in the table, end as a draw ? Based on the premise that if they are very close together in their respective leagues, would that then indicate that they are evenly matched ? This could then throw up draw possibilities, or even Asian handicap possibilities where you could bet on the unfancied team to not lose by 0.5 goals if it's a close call and maybe a single goal decides the match if it isn't a draw ?

..... Ok we are in business in a big way tonight. Five selections currently highlighted so it is eyes down for a little while:-
PETERBOROUGH U v Stevenage @ odds 1.41
BURTON A v Salford C @ odds 1.56
SCOTLAND v Kazakhstan @ odds 1.58
DONCASTER R v AFC Wimbledon @ odds 1.52
WALES v Hungary @ odds 1.56
Will this little lot keep the flag flying. Let's check! ;)

97TH minute own goal killed that selection

..... don't think so looking at the statistics. Goias were ahead in every department Poss 49-51, corners 16-3 and shots on and off target, so looks as if Vasco were a shade fortunate to be ahead prior to the own goal. :eek:

Back