• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

Delboy99

Mare
..... so for TUESDAY we go to our very own backyard in the Championship:-
WEST BROMWICH ALBION v Derby County Home Win @ odds 1.59 Kick Off 20.00pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £ 3.58.
Looking for the win again.;)
..... wow those Baggies have done it again! You can never rely on these for some reason, should have my brains examined for picking them. So a drab 0-0 draw and a loss for the system £3.58 making the new total £41.96 and still a long way off where we want to be, there is just no stability at the moment. So we move on to Wednesday and the selection is posted above. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
WEDNESDAY selection:-
HAM KAM v Brynne Home Win @ odds 1.47 Kick Off 17.00pm
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £4.49.
..... a super winner today from our selection which won handsomely by 3-0. So we bank the £2.11 and the new total becomes £44.07 and a small fight back. So we move on to Thursday and the selection is posted below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so for THURSDAY we have a EUFA match:-
REAL BETIS v Celtic Home Win @ odds 1.67 Kick Off 17.45pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £3.15.
Trying to keep the run going.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so for THURSDAY we have a EUFA match:-
REAL BETIS v Celtic Home Win @ odds 1.67 Kick Off 17.45pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £3.15.
Trying to keep the run going.;)
..... another hard fought match with Betis coming out on top 4-3 so I suppose we cannot grumble. We bank the £2.11 and the new total is now £46.18 as we try to keep this run ticking along. We move on to Friday and the selection is highlighted below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
...... so for FRIDAY we go back to Japan to try our luck:-
TOSU v Oita Home Win @ odds 1.61 Kick off 11.00am.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £3.46.
Looking for another winner with this one.;)

Delboy99

Mare
….. looks like we have a no bet today as the Tosu match was postponed for some reason.So it is an as you were situation and we move on to Saturday. This selection will be posted later as not seen any stats as yet. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
… apparently this match is scheduled for SATURDAY same time, so having checked all qualifying matches I have still,plumped for this one. So the above bets stands for Saturday as it is. ;)