• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

.... so for SATURDAY we go back to Japan for our selection:-
C-OSAKA v Yokohama FC Home Win @ odds 1.71 Kick Off 11.00am.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £2.97.
Looking for that win again.;)

..... Japanese results seem to be rock solid and look as if they can be relied upon to come up trumps. Our selection today won easily by 3-1 and we accept the cash £2.11 and the new bank becomes £51.46 and looks better already. So we move forward to Sunday, and the selection is posted below. ;)

..... so our selection for SUNDAY we go to the Brazilian Serie B:-
..... BOTAFOGO v Vila Nova Home Win @ odds 1.71 Kick Off 15.00pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £3.10.
Looking for the win again to brighten our day.;)

lol, i missed yesterdays post and thought to myself .. wait .. what did I miss, where did that come from.
good luck tomorrow.
..... I bet you thought that there had been a rush of blood overnight! Had to make it look respectable as it was hovering around the plus and the minus without going anywhere and meaning a great lot. Looking to try and improve things here a little and help improve the image. You are a great supporter pete pete ;)

Last edited:
..... so our selection for SUNDAY we go to the Brazilian Serie B:-
..... BOTAFOGO v Vila Nova Home Win @ odds 1.71 Kick Off 15.00pm.
Looking for the win again to brighten our day.;)
.... our Brazilian selection proved worthy of our support when they won 3-2. So we bank the cash again £2.11 and the new total becomes £53.57 and looking a bit more like it. We move on to Monday and our selection is shown below. ;)

..... so for MONDAY we go to Sweden for our selection and hope it does us justice:-
NORRBY IF v Akropolis Home Win @ odds 1.67 Kick Off 18.00pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £3.15

..... so for MONDAY we go to Sweden for our selection and hope it does us justice:-
NORRBY IF v Akropolis Home Win @ odds 1.67 Kick Off 18.00pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £3.15
..... a trip to Norrby in Sweden did not suit us at all tonight as the hosts could not even hit the back of the net in a 0-1 defeat. So we take it on the chin and lose £3.15. Our new total becomes £50.42 as we manage to stay in the Black. We move on to Tuesday and the selection is shown below.

.... so for Tuesday we go to Ecuador:-
BARCELONA v LDU Quito Home Win @ odds 1.67 Kick off 01.00am.
Definitely looking for that win. ;)

Last edited:
...... quite another disappointing result from our Ecuador selection when the home side failed miserably and lost 0-2. So we lose another stake £3.10 and the total reduces to £47.32 and we have entered a lean spell. Hoping for better things tomorrow and the Wednesday selection is posted below.;)

...... for Wednesday we go back to Japan hoping for better:-
C-OSAKA v Shonan Home Win @ odds 1.89 kick off 11.00am.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £2.37
Looking for the win but got some draw cover on this one also.;)

..... wow! I certainly came a cropper with this prediction! Never have I been so far away and disorientated in entering into a result such as this. C-Osaka dominated the play with 20 shots to 10, Possession 63-37% and 10-2 corners and they managed to lose 5-1! Is football straight I ask? So once again we take the hit, getting a bit of a habit lately £2.37 and the total becomes £45.05. We move on to Thursday and this selection is shown below. ;)

..... so for THURSDAY we return to EUFA:-
GALATASARAY v Randers Home Win @ odds 1.62 Kick Off 19.00pm.
Target Profit £2.22 Stake £3.25.
Need the win. ;)
..... back to form with a 2-1 win. So we bank the cash £2.11 and our new total becomes £47.16. We move on to FRIDAY and our selection is shown below. ;)

...... so for FRIDAY we have a game from Denmark 1st Division:-
FREDERCIA MORELIA v Fremad Amager Home Win @ Odds 1.51 Kick Off 17.30pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £4.14.
Looking for another win here.;)

..... back to form with a 2-1 win. So we bank the cash £2.11 and our new total becomes £47.16. We move on to FRIDAY and our selection is shown below. ;)
…. Forgot to say that Galatasaray had come from a goal down prior to half time and looking like defeat, to bagging a couple of goals and holding for the win.;)

...... so for FRIDAY we have a game from Denmark 1st Division:-
FREDERCIA MORELIA v Fremad Amager Home Win @ Odds 1.51 Kick Off 17.30pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £4.14.
Looking for another win here.;)
.... another hard tussle 1-0 up then 1-1 before notching the winner later. So we bank the cash again £2.11 and the new total becomes £49.27 and we are now not far behind the starting line again. We move to Saturday and our selection is listed below. ;)

...... so for SATURDAY we try the EPL for our selection:-
WEST HAM U v Crystal Palace Home Win @ odds 1.57 Kick Off 15.00pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £3.70.

...... so for SATURDAY we try the EPL for our selection:-
WEST HAM U v Crystal Palace Home Win @ odds 1.57 Kick Off 15.00pm.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £3.70.
..... poor looking result for the Hammers, trust them to have an off day when I back them. Had a little saver on the draw as I take nothing for granted these days. So lost £3.70 which makes the new total £45.57 and still down from where we want to be. So we move on to Sunday and hope for better fortunes. The selections are highlighted below.;)

..... so for SUNDAY we go to Brazil:-
S.E.PALMEIRAS V Athletico PR Home Win @ odds 1.75 Kick Off 00.00am.
Target Profit £2.11 Stake £2.81.
Looking for the win but also have a small draw cover. ;)