• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK so our selection won 3-1 and we bagged our recovery from the day before losses £2.60 and our new total becomes £27.25. Our 13th in the series is won and we go looking for number 14 on Saturday. This is covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... Ok for Saturday we start our 14th in the series with a selection from the English Championship:-
SWANSEA C v Wycombe W Home Win @ odds 1.57 Kick Off 12.30pm.
Target Profit £1.27 Delta 0.20p Stake £2.22.
We look for the win once more.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... our first leg of the new trio Swansea C could only muster a 2-2 draw today, so bet 1 went down sadly. So we move on to Sunday and try to recoup our losses in this the 14th in the series. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... OK we go again and try a selection out of La Liga for Sunday:-
ATHLETICO MADRID v Eibar Home Win @ odds 1.47 kick off 15.15pm.
Target profit £3.22 Delta 0.20p Stake £7.68.
Looking for a win as usual.;)

retriever

Gelding
You know.....odds of 1.47 look pretty darn good for a team at the top of the table playing one bang smack on the bottom!!
They don't come along too often.....

At the risk of appearing silly......What is the Delta 0.20p? Delboy99 Delboy99 ......I thought it was a small built in 'buffer' but it doesn't change on a 2nd leg bet.

Delboy99

Mare
You know.....odds of 1.47 look pretty darn good for a team at the top of the table playing one bang smack on the bottom!!
They don't come along too often.....

At the risk of appearing silly......What is the Delta 0.20p? Delboy99 Delboy99 ......I thought it was a small built in 'buffer' but it doesn't change on a 2nd leg bet.
.... the Delta figure is a predetermined amount which is supposed to help the recovery process regain any losses on a quicker basis. Personally I don’ t rate it too much but tend to go along with the rules of the system. Probably it is more useful if one is going beyond three bets and as many as ten or so, because if there is a string of losses, the stakes become uncomfortably high and a lot of bottle is required. ;)

retriever

Gelding
I think I would quake even if we were going into a 3rd leg bet let alone a tenth! Let's hope you don't have to endure that one here 🤞

Delboy99

Mare
..... so once again we recovered our lost stakes from the first bet in the 14th in the series since we started this type of bet here. Athletico Madrid won at a canter by 5-0 and we bagged all our losses plus more £3.61. The new total now reads £30.86. We cover Monday's action below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK not a lot of fixtures around to find some qualifiers for Monday, but we have managed to root out a French National selection:-
BASTIA v Lyon Duchere Home Win @ odds 1.67 Kick Off 17.30pm.
Target Profit £1.27 Delta 0.20p Stake £1.89.
Looking for our 1st winner of the new 15th trio.;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... OK our 15th venture into this adventure came good a short while ago when Bastia won their match 1-0 and we collected our bet. Just the £1.27 on the first leg of the profit trail, so our new total becomes £32.13 and we go forward in search of our 16th winner commencing on Tuesday. This is covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK for Tuesday we go in search of our 16th winner using the first leg of our trio.
CHELSEA v Brighton & H A Home Win @ odds 1.65 kick off 20.00pm.
Target Profit £1.27 Delta 0.20p Stake £1.95.
Looking for the win again.;)

Shauno

Yearling
..... OK for Tuesday we go in search of our 16th winner using the first leg of our trio.
CHELSEA v Brighton & H A Home Win @ odds 1.65 kick off 20.00pm.
Target Profit £1.27 Delta 0.20p Stake £1.95.
Looking for the win again.;)
Sorry to jump in on this thread Delboy99 Delboy99. Not sure what other one to use.
I remember you trialling the Silver Goal method, some time ago.
Do you remember your final outcome?
I had a search through & found a few old selections, but I couldn't find your conclusion,

Delboy99

Mare
Sorry to jump in on this thread Delboy99 Delboy99. Not sure what other one to use.
I remember you trialling the Silver Goal method, some time ago.
Do you remember your final outcome?
I had a search through & found a few old selections, but I couldn't find your conclusion,
.... no problem John. To be honest each time I trialled The Silver Goal Method I never kept true records as such. I always remember that I had decent results with not a lot of problems. I believe I used to just drip feed £1 @ 3.00 and £1 @ 2.00 if still available. Best part of the time it worked with few complaints. Not used it for a while now as I have other fish to fry, but may return sometime shortly. Trust you are still doing OK. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... our first leg of the 16th in the series was Chelsea and it looks like they must have been suffering from Superleague Jitters. They only managed a 0-0 draw with Brighton so we move on to leg 2 for Wednesday:-
OLIMPIJA v Koper Home Win Kick Off 15.45pm.
Target profit £2.95 Delta 0.20p Stake £5.83.
Looking for the win using the recovery method.;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... the second leg of our trio and 16th in the series came good for us earlier today when Olympia won 3-1. So we cleared our deficit and some extra £2.95 and this makes our new total £35.08 and going steady. We look for our 17th on Thursday and this will be covered below later today. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK our 17th in the series,;) leg 1 goes for a selection in the Swiss Super League:-
SERVETTE v Sion Home Win @ odds 1.66 kick off 17.15pm.
Target profit £1.27 Delta 0.20p Stake £1.92.
Looking for the win as usual.

Delboy99

Mare
..... in a match which had 8 goals, Servette went down 3-5 in the first leg of the trio bet.
So we go Friday for a selection from the Portugese Second Division.
ESTORIL PRAI v Casa Pia Home Win @ odds 1. 58 kick off 20.15pm.
Target Profit £2.92 Delta 0.20p Stake £5.99.
This is a recovery bet 2nd leg 17th in the Series.
Hoping to claw back and recover. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... well it has not happened often but we find ourselves looking at the third and final leg of our 17th in the series due to Estoril only managing a 1-1 draw. So we move on to this which is covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... and for our 17th in the series and our final recovery leg we have a selection from English Football league Division Two:-
CHELTENHAM T V Colchester U Home win @ odds 1.64 Kick Off 15.15pm.
Target Profit £7.38 Delta 0.20p Stake £11.53.
Our eyes will be firmly fixed on this as we are looking for that win.;)