• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

Delboy99

Mare
.... Thursday's selection comes from Costa Rica Primera:-
DEPORTIVO SAPRISSA Home Win @ odds 1.48 kick off early 0300am.
Target Profit £1.27 delta 0.20 Stake £2.64.
This starts series two. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... Saprissa could only muster a 1-1 draw so the first leg of our bet went down. Not to worry, we still have two chances to recover.
So back later to cover any further action.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK we have bet number two in this series as yesterday's only managed a draw.
Target Profit £3.64 Portsmouth Home Win - Bet £6.54 @ 1.62 delta 0.20p.
Looking for the win. ;)

Last edited:

Delboy99

Mare
..... series two ends with another winner with Portsmouth winning 2-1. So series 1 won £5.20 and series 2 won £4.05 = £9.25 total.
Series 3 covered below and I will be back later.;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... series 3 commences with:-
WOLFSBURG v FC Koln Home Win @ odds 1.57 Target Profit £1.27 Bet £2.22 Delta 0.20p.
This starts our quest for a winner inside three attempts.
Here's hoping. ;)

ausjase

Yearling
.... series 3 commences with:-
WOLFSBURG v FC Koln Home Win @ odds 1.57 Target Profit £1.27 Bet £2.22 Delta 0.20p.
This starts our quest for a winner inside three attempts.
Here's hoping. ;)
Hi what odd ranges are we using ?? I like this system of 3 bets per series.

Delboy99

Mare
Hi what odd ranges are we using ?? I like this system of 3 bets per series.
.... it is not only the odds which decides the selection but how the stats look and how I see the chances of the home side winning. The Auto Profit Bot just takes the odds range into consideration and when other stats are considered, it definitely lowers the risk as I feel I am in control of the situation and not the bot. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... we won our third in the series at the first attempt with Wolfsburg winning their match 1-0. So £1.27 won and the overall total goes up to £10.52. So there is definitely some leverage in this new way of approaching APS. We go forward towards tomorrow and this is covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so Sunday sees us commence the fourth in the series since we started this new method:-
DORTMUND ll v Fortuna Koln Home Win @ odds 1.58 kick off 1400pm.
Target Profit £1.27 Delta 0.20p Stake £2.18.
Looking for the win inside three attempts.;)

Last edited:

pete

Dam
well done Delboy99 Delboy99
What is the target profit calculated from?
$1.27 target profit seems like a random amount ?
Perhaps it was explained earlier and i missed it.
Good luck tomorrow.

Delboy99

Mare
well done Delboy99 Delboy99
What is the target profit calculated from?
$1.27 target profit seems like a random amount ?
Perhaps it was explained earlier and i missed it.
Good luck tomorrow.
..... Hi Pete and thanks for popping in and also the question. The £1.27 is made up of £1 target + Delta .20 + 5% Commission rounded up. Hope this answers your query. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... once again we landed our fourth series bet at the first attempt when Dortmund ll won 1-0. So we landed our target profit of £1.27 and this carried over makes the total £11.79. So all four attempts so far have materialized. We go forward towards Monday, and I will be back a little later to cover any action. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... OK so we have our fifth series bet with a selection out of the Uraguay League:
NACIONAL v C A Rentistas Home Win @ odds 1.66 kick off early 0000am.
Target Profit £1.27 Delta 0.20 Stake £1.92. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... our fifth in the series Nacional, easily won their encounter by 3-0 at the first attempt so we move on to our sixth in the series for Tuesday. So £1.27 added to the total makes it now stand at £13.06 it now becomes five correct from five.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK our sixth bet in the series comes from the Championship:-
NORWICH C v Huddersfield T Home Win @ odds 1.46 kick off 1945pm Tuesday.
Target Profit £1.27 Delta 0.20p Stake £2.75.
Hoping for the win.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK our sixth bet in the series came good at the first attempt once again when Norwich C trounced Huddersfield T 7-0 and we got our target profit of £1.27 easily. So six series won so far well inside our three given attempts. The total won now becomes £14.43.Wednesday's selections is below.;)

Delboy99

Mare
... OK so we go again for our seventh attempt on Wednesday with a selection out of the Russian Cup.
AKHMAT GROZNY v FC Ufa Home Win @ odds 1.52 kick off 17.00pm.
Profit Target £1.27 Delta 0.20p Stake £2.44.
Looking for the win once again.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... Ok so once again our selection comes good at the very first attempt when our Russian Cup selection won their encounter 1-0. So it is £1.27 to add to the progressive total and we now have £15.70 in the kitty with all of these smaller wins without a lot of risk. So seven rounds won inside the distance as they say, so it can't be bad. Tomorrow's selection is covered below.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... and our selection for Thursday comes from the Romanian Division 1:-
VITORUL CONSTANTA v CSMS Lasi Home Win @ odds 1.68 kick off 17.00pm.
Target Profit £1.27 Delta 0.20p Stake £1.86.
Hoping for more of the same.;)