• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Auto Profit Soccer

Delboy99

Mare
..... we never managed to get off the ground with Fenerbahce as they could only muster a draw 1-1 in the first of the new series. So it is take it on the chin time and move on towards tomorrow. We have the selection listed below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... OK time maybe for another winner so for Friday we have gone for one out of the Poland First Division.
MIEDZ LEGNICA v GKS Belghatow Home Win @ odds 1.71 kick off 16.00pm.
This is the first of the new series and we look for the win.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... well we were up and away in fine style today when our selection turned up the heat and won handsomely by 3-0. So first winner in the bag nice and early and we move on to tomorrow Saturday looking for our second consecutive winner. This is covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK Saturday nearly here again and we have a selection from the Spanish Division 2 League to continue our quest:-
LEGANES v C D Castellon Home Win @ odds 1.66 kick off 17.15pm.
This carries our second stake and as usual we do look for the win.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... well we went down the swanee today as Leganes could only manage a 0-0 draw, so our second bet goes well and truly down. So it is pick me up time and go onwards towards tomorrow and hope that our fortunes change. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so for Sunday we have a selection from the Mexican MX League:-
C F AMERICA v Leon Home Win @ odds 2.24 kick off 0200am.
Looking for our first winner in this new series. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
...... well we have lift off again as our selection managed a 2-1 win in the early hours of this morning, and at a truly great price too! So we are wending ourselves towards the second rung of the ladder and we look at tomorrow's stats to get a clearer picture. Back later to cover Monday's action. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK we are in business again tomorrow Monday with a selection from Spain Division 2:-
REAL BETIS V Alaves Home Win @ odds 1.80 Kick off 20.00pm.
This carries our second stake and we look for the win. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... wow! Talk about a change of fortunes during this game. Betis were down 0-2 after 24 minutes and came back from the dead to take the game by the scruff of the neck and score three in the second half to win 3-2. Not for the faint hearted. So our second winner now in the bag and we go forward to Tuesday looking for another. This is covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... OK another one of those days for a short fixture list but we did manage to find a decent selection from Columbia Premier A Division:-
SANTA FE v Deportivo Pasto Home Win @ odds 1.62 kick off early 0100 am.
This carries our third stake and we look for the win.;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... well our third attempt went down in the early hours of this morning when Santa Fe could only draw 2-2 after going one down in the ninth minute. So it is back to square one in Wednesday’s attempt, when we will be starting a new series in our attempt to get near that 12 consecutive winners record which we had a little while back. Back later to cover any action. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK another day of a restricted fixture list so have this selection:
BARNSLEY v Derby County Home Win @ odds 1.99 kick off 1900pm.
This is the start of a complete new series so it is the first stake.
Hope to get off the ground running. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
...... I knew this one was always going to be tight, but I thought Barnsley might just edge it. Wrong again but some consolation with backing the draw. So once again we are in the position of starting a new series and to see if we can get a run together which may come close to that record. Tomorrow's selection is covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
....Ok once again we have a very lean fixture list but I managed to get one from the Egyptian Premier League:-
ZAMALEK v Ceramica Cleopatra Home Win @ odds 1.68 Kick off 17.30pm.
Hope we can get off to a flyer.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... well we managed to throw off the shackles and we did get off to a flyer when our Egyptian selection won their match 2-0. So nice to get off the mark with another backed winner and we look forward towards tomorrow Friday where we will be looking for that second winner. This is covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... so with a few more contenders around looking quite decent, the selection for Friday is out of the Italian Serie B League:-
SPAL v Entella Home Win @ odds 1.67 kick off 2000pm.
This carries our second stake and we look for the win.;)

Delboy99

Mare
...... the wheels came off the wagon very early once again and we are finding it not so easy to get a nice run going. Spal could only draw miserably 0-0 so this ends our quest for further glory in this series. Tomorrow we go again and look for a flying start. This is covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so for Saturday we go for a selection out of the German Bundesliga:-
BORUSSIA DORTMUND v Hertha Berlin Home Win @ odds 1.53 kick off 1730pm.
Let us hope that we can put a good run together sooner than later.;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... OK we scoured high and we scoured low and we ended up with this selection from the EPL:-
LEICESTER C V Sheffield U Home Win @ odds 1.57 kick off 14.00.
Looked at Sunderland long and hard but though Tranmere Rovers are an unknown quantity and anything can happen when Silverware is involved.
Hoping this one will do the trick. ;)