• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Ascot Tipping Comp this Sat 2nd November

Evening all as the forum meet happens this Sat I thought It would be nice if we had a comp

the rules are simple £100 theoretical betting bank to spend how you wish,

all bets recorded to sp,

entries must be in by 10pm Friday Evening so I can print and take with me

One entry per member

and the winner will win a £20 asda/Tesco/Sainsbury/ voucher to spend on there fav tipple the forum does so much for me I want to put something back.

So there it is you have to be in it to win it

Frank

dave58

Administrator
Nice one, Frank, fair play to you :)

Looks like I'll have to check out the racing the day before now !

hayzee

Gelding
Nice one Frank,but I want to state right up front,that If I win,you can have the voucher and have a drink on me :dance2:

Right due to smartphones we can extend the deadline until sat 11am and I can hand write the list :handgestures-thumbup:

please enter as it will be for the forum to come together if not in body but in spirit

Litty

Filly
Quality stuff, it doesn't get better lol, got any o's.... Some of their sketches were a dream, my fav is Harry n Bert whats my line, where mr barker tries to finish corbetts sentence, it never fails to make me laugh. If your ever feeling bored, you tube it, it will bring a smile to your face, think they did a few of them...
Litty.

hayzee

Gelding
"where mr barker tries to finish corbetts sentence",my Mrs liked that one so much,she's done the same with me ever since...have put a Kinks track on my blog just for you Litty :)

JamesNich

Filly
Frank I'll add my prize for winning the October tipping comp, kindly provided by Dave. We'll do this for whoever is going on the day (partners includded). Just so we can get a pic of the winner.

Would you mind awfully bringing one more piece of paper.

Beers and food bought last night. The time is almost upon us.

dave58

Administrator
Hi guys - here's our entries

Carol :

1:35 Persian Snow £10 each way
2:10 Ulck Du Lin £20 win
2:45 Get Me Out Of Here £10 each way
3:20 Buddy Bolero £10 each way
4:20 Hunters Lodge £20 win

Mine:

1:00 Letemgo £5 each way
1:35 Ivor's King £10 each way
2:10 My Brother Sylvest £5 each way
2:45 Makari £5 each way
3:50 No No Mac £5 each way
4:20 Solstice Son £20 each way
4:20 Robinsfirth £20 each way

Just thought - is each-way betting allowed, or is it going to be too much hassle to work out ? - in which case double our stakes and we'll go win-only.

ArkRoyal

Administrator
Hi guys - here's our entries
Mine:

1:00 Letemgo £5 each way
1:35 Ivor's King £10 each way
2:10 My Brother Sylvest £5 each way
2:45 Makari £5 each way
3:50 No No Mac £5 each way
4:20 Solstice Son £20 each way
4:20 Robinsfirth £20 each way
@ dave58 dave58 Its only a £100 bank big boy