• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Arrocuda's Unexposed Flat Tips

Very uninspiring day on the flat. Either too short in the market or comes with snags attached, so no bets for the flat thread for today. Got two running for the jumps thread though. ;)

A couple of biggies up today but daren't ignore them for that reason as they do come in occasionally and I would be suicidal if I missed out.
Catterick 3.35 Seas Of Elzaam
Goodwood 6.00 Roxzoff
Bath 6.10 Chanteiro

Both yesterday's bets got hammered in to around half the odds they were when I put them up. Such that by the time it came to backing them myself, I didn't feel there was any value left. Anyway.... I decided to leave them alone as taking short odds just isn't in my nature especially when I didn't believe they were that good in the first place. I certainly would not have put them up had they have been at those odds when I selected them, but that's always the risk when you have to tip early I guess. There's no rule of thumb that you can apply when it comes to knob head punters piling in on horses at those kind of odds. Won't happen today as there is nothing that really excites me even at the shorter odds so I'm going to wait it out for some better races later in the week.
R/t W7, 57, P/L +24.65

So as to try to minimise the the effects of market fluctuation I'm going to post an early post and a late bulletin to cover the evening meets. So today only the one bet for 'part one'.....

Haydock 1.25 Moliwood

Back at 4.00

Only one for the early afternoon post.....
Sandown 1.00 Percolate
Back with the late afternoon/evening update at 4.00

Percolate got backed off the boards such that it went below my minimum whilst Shepherd's Way wasn't posted because the price didn't make the minimum, drifts out and wins. From tomorrow onward I'm just going to make my life easy by posting them all with a minimum odds tag. If they make it, they make it, if they don't, they don't.

Fairyhouse 5.55 Parisienne Ways

Last edited:
Two 2nds yesterday and a 2nd for my jumps thread too. Unfortunately for this thread the only bet on the day that didn't come 2nd and actually got its head in front was over jumps. As I said yesterday I'm going to change things up here by putting up minimum odds against all the selections, that way I can just put them up and forget about them. Trying to predict what will and what won't make the odds sometimes several hours before the race is a mug's game. Yesterday was a good day for me with winners at 12.8 and 9.72 (BSP) along with the jumps winner at 7.67, but not so for the thread.

Lot of racing today so chances are there will be a lot of bets, only a handful will most likely make the odds but they are the only ones you want. Forget the shorties as they will probably lose once the Betfair sheep have had their way with them. Back at lunch time.

Sand 1.20 Toybox 9.0+
Bath 1.55 Mount Rainier 10.0+
Sand' 2.15 Warrior Brave 9.0+
York 2.35 Gifted Ruler 11.0+
Ches' 3.55 Sisters In The Sky 8.0+
York 4.15 Bond Power 9.0+

Won't get them all but a fair few are looking good at the mo'. Back at 4.00 with the evening meets.

Evening meet's.....
Bath 4.20 Hashtagmenow 4.5
Sand' 4.35 Tigerten 10.0+
Leic' Thunderflash 8.0+
Leic' 8.45 Solar Park 7.0+

Back