• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Arrocuda's Unexposed Flat Tips

Arrocuda

Gelding
Now that the flat season's finally underway I've decided to risk my neck by starting another thread dedicated to flat racing (already have a jumps thread going in the 'Inform' section), this one will be mostly all unexposed horses both Hcp and Non Hcp Turf/AW races. Today's......

York 2.10 Chamade
Salis' 3.25 Princess Nadia
Salis' 4.25 Mitrosonfire
Newm' 5.30 Three Dons

Will keep a running total and see how we go.

That seems a good process unexposed form, the race i looked at was the 4.25 S because my systems fired up this one but cant see any glints of form to support it much. So will leave it be.

Also this one was a close bet but it looks to competitive.

My Systems(47) Larrys System7.50Newmarket (Rowley)3Basilicata (IRE)Fanning, JoeJohnston, M11/2??

Last edited:
Now that the flat season's finally underway I've decided to risk my neck by starting another thread dedicated to flat racing (already have a jumps thread going in the 'Inform' section), this one will be mostly all unexposed horses both Hcp and Non Hcp Turf/AW races. Today's......

York 2.10 Chamade
Salis' 3.25 Princess Nadia
Salis' 4.25 Mitrosonfire
Newm' 5.30 Three Dons

Will keep a running total and see how we go.

Good Luck!! BTW with this thread, i just amended my post i rushed and made a few mistakes and added another horse also.

Of the first race I couldn't have Intrusive if only that the trainer has only had the one win from 47 flat starts (Turf & AW), over the past year. As for the 7.50 I had 3 qualifiers from 3 different systems which supports your belief that it is a fairly competitive race. Looking at my notes I decided not to go in the end as the preferred horse was the shortest price. I only tend to get involved these days when I can have the best horse (on paper), along with the best odds. Which doesn't happen very often it has to be said, but worth waiting for when it does. Basilicata isn't out of this though and the odds aren't too bad either IMHO.

Of the first race I couldn't have Intrusive if only that the trainer has only had the one win from 47 flat starts (Turf & AW), over the past year. As for the 7.50 I had 3 qualifiers from 3 different systems which supports your belief that it is a fairly competitive race. Looking at my notes I decided not to go in the end as the preferred horse was the shortest price. I only tend to get involved these days when I can have the best horse (on paper), along with the best odds. Which doesn't happen very often it has to be said, but worth waiting for when it does. Basilicata isn't out of this though and the odds aren't too bad either IMHO.

How about getting the cash on Arrocuda Arrocuda if you dont mind me asking, i found it hard with bookmakers in the end on the horses, BF was not around then and the shops use to want my name and address and things like that if i won, do you use BF and just trickle money into the market. Also when i switched to sports betting because as i mentioned about the externals in racing changing, they did not seem to mind to much except corals they could be a pain but we had loads of shops around here then and most have gone now.

I only use the exchanges these days, too much messing around to get a decent stake on with bookies. Unless you're a persistent loser in which case it's come on in and have a cigar. Besides.... as you have probably noticed I tend to play the mid to long end of the market which can throw up some big odds extensions over the industry odds. Sometimes can be as high as 50 - 60% over ISP. I will lump on if it's a big meet and the liquidity is there but trickle if not.

Last edited:
I only use the exchanges these days, too much messing around to get a decent stake on with bookies. Unless you're a persistent loser in which case it's come on in and have a cigar. Besides.... as you have probably noticed I tend to play the mid to long end of the market which can throw up some big odds extensions over the industry odds. Sometimes can be as high as 50 - 60% over ISP. I will lump on if it's a big meet and the liquidity is there but trickle if not.

Yes i like that plan much bigger prices with BF, with bookmakers prices is around 30% less profit with my systems overall, what t/o do you work to i liked around 100% but that would be hard nowadays i would imagine, as i mentioned before not keen on losing runs i suppose i was spoiled in the olden days a bit.

I look for a minimum 50% ROI over what I think any particular horse is worth but beyond that I just go with the flow. ROI can be a little misleading in the short term. Take the jumps thread I started about a month ago for example, it's way over 100% but hitting that 50/1 shot has a lot to do with that and they don't come along every day of the week.

I look for a minimum 50% ROI over what I think any particular horse is worth but beyond that I just go with the flow. ROI can be a little misleading in the short term. Take the jumps thread I started about a month ago for example, it's way over 100% but hitting that 50/1 shot has a lot to do with that and they don't come along every day of the week.

Yep funny enough that one was in one of my systems i did not mention because knew i would get some stick for aftertiming it, it was 40/1 with BF plus i dont back over the sticks i wonder if your bet moved the price in.

Taken from a portion of my hrb stats for my systems.

4.05.2021Scoop The Pot (IRE)2.55 Ayr (LH)10/12Cawley, A P20/124.007.00Haslam, B M R
4.05.2021Final Reminder (IRE)2.55 Ayr (LH)1/12Quinlan, Sean50/141.0914.89Alexander, N W
4.05.2021Schmidt (IRE)4.05 Ayr (LH)4/8Hughes, Brian25/151.247.00Crawford, S R B
4.05.2021Ballymilan7.50 Southwell (LH)10/14Twiston-Davies, Sam11/115.733.73Mulholland, N P

I had already put about 1/2 of my stake on before they went to post. At that point it was trading between 60.0 & 80.0 It was only about 2 or 3 minutes before post time and it took a series of hits that took it below bookies board price. I was already on by then.

OnTheNod OnTheNod can't seem to get the quote function to work at the moment but took a look back at my notes and I have nothing for the 8.50 at all. So unable to comment really, but good luck with that one.

I was talking about the quote function on the forum OnTheNod OnTheNod . Every time I quote someone else's text and then clik 'Insert quotes' I get an error message telling me to check my browser. Is strange cos it worked fine up till today.

I was talking about the quote function on the forum OnTheNod OnTheNod . Every time I quote someone else's text and then clik 'Insert quotes' I get an error message telling me to check my browser. Is strange cos it worked fine up till today.

Lol!! oic that seems strange my laptop crashed a few weeks ago and i lost everything had to have a new hard drive put in then the mouse pad went so now i have an external mouse which is more positive anyhow.

Maybe AR can help he is a wizz with pc problems.

Nothing wrong with the PC, I think it's something to do with the forum's web site as I haven't changed any of the settings on the browser, had no need to.

I was talking about the quote function on the forum . Every time I quote someone else's text and then clik 'Insert quotes' I get an error message telling me to check my browser. Is strange cos it worked fine up till today.
I had a simular problem recently. Try quote the whole post type your reply underneath and only then edit the post you are quoting before clicking to post on here..............hope that makes sense because it worked for me.

Last edited:
Back