• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Arrocuda's Unexposed Flat Tips

Arrocuda

Filly
Not a lot from me today with rain forecasted almost everywhere I've decided to play it cautiously. Today's.....

Donc' 7.05 Midrarr
Donc' 7.35 Isla Kai

I'll take a look back at my notes for the 2.45 @ Thirsk.

Arrocuda

Filly
The only horse that was flagged up by PF for the 2.45 turned out to be the fav' and certainly didn't look to be a value bet at 9/4 as I thought the race looked a little more competitive than that. Broken Spear is still fairly handicapped but he's not exactly a prolific winner. As to whether he can double up remains to be seen, but at least you know he is in form. Price is probably about right at 7/1 I'd have thought.

OnTheNod

Gelding
The only horse that was flagged up by PF for the 2.45 turned out to be the fav' and certainly didn't look to be a value bet at 9/4 as I thought the race looked a little more competitive than that. Broken Spear is still fairly handicapped but he's not exactly a prolific winner. As to whether he can double up remains to be seen, but at least you know he is in form. Price is probably about right at 7/1 I'd have thought.

I still think he may struggle in this class though one class down i think 7/1 could be a fair price, still Good Luck!! with your two to-nite.

On one of my systems just now a horse was back right down to 10/30 and won their was no form though was first time up.

Last edited:

Arrocuda

Filly
Cheers! OnTheNod OnTheNod The weather is very difficult to predict at the moment so being careful with what I post for now. Hopefully we will get some better flat racing conditions before long.

Last edited:

Arrocuda

Filly
OnTheNod OnTheNod One a piece at Donkers I notice. Invite won nicely I thought. The pudding thread could do with a winner as well so I'm hoping Hello Sunshine obliges too.

Last edited:

Arrocuda

Filly
Neat And Dandy was given a poor ride yesterday I thought and Golden Dove got beat into 2nd fair and square. Remaining cautious for now whilst the poor racing conditions persist.

Windsor 8.20 Rains Of Castermere (Appropriately named it would appear).

OnTheNod

Gelding
My systems give a few but alot have not run or very poor form with then so will leave.

The 5f system which has done well over 5 years gives one, but the pointers are not good for Redcar, yes it is harder on soft ground i agree has been thundering here.

My Systems(8) 5f method 4.50Redcar9Showtime ElleEaves, TomWaggott, Miss Tracy11/1??

Arrocuda

Filly
I had nothing at all for the 4.50 but as you say it's tougher all round on the flat when the weather takes a turn for the worse. Not too bad for the summer jumpers provided it doesn't go heavy I find but there aren't many meetings now so even on a good day I don't get many bets. I live on the western side of the Pennines and we have had some really heavy showers here. I'd say my back garden is soft (heavy in places), right now. :D

OnTheNod

Gelding
I had nothing at all for the 4.50 but as you say it's tougher all round on the flat when the weather takes a turn for the worse. Not too bad for the summer jumpers provided it doesn't go heavy I find but there aren't many meetings now so even on a good day I don't get many bets. I live on the western side of the Pennines and we have had some really heavy showers here. I'd say my back garden is soft (heavy in places), right now. :D

Loll!! My in golfing terms is pretty thick rough, so i cant really check my state of the ground that well.

Last edited:

Arrocuda

Filly
Apologies for late post.... got distracted earlier and forgot to post. Was only one so nothing missed.......

Kemp' 5.25 Mulhalhel

Arrocuda

Filly
Today's.................
Good' 1.05 Double Denim
N/m 1.25 My Dubawi
Good' 1.40 Hochfeld
N/m 2.35 Torcello
Hay' 4.10 Declaring Love
Good 4.35 Sans Pretention