• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Anyone's Jukebox

Wow didn't expect to see you post a Funkadelic track OnTheNod OnTheNod. I like to think of them as being Parliments noisy little brother.
George Clinton is definitely a one off.

I use to have that album years ago ArkRoyal ArkRoyal someone posted it on the guitar forum as their fav instrumental, i think someone said to him play with a feeling as though someone really close has just died and he did just that and all was just improvised, i learnt it also although i play it abit differently.

That track you posted is nice Chesham Chesham as much as i like playing fast you cant beat the bends, slides and vibrato slowish stuff to touch the heart strings.

Last edited:
Yep mick mick some of these girls are really good players, on this video the lick starting at 3.18 is hard to play even on an electric let alone on accoustic.

Last edited:
Got some good feedback going their, i like their tone alot also! Going to give my guitar ago tonite gives me inspiration to play.

Last edited:
Back