• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

Anyone's Jukebox

OnTheNod

Gelding
Wow didn't expect to see you post a Funkadelic track @OnTheNod. I like to think of them as being Parliments noisy little brother.
George Clinton is definitely a one off.
I use to have that album years ago @ArkRoyal someone posted it on the guitar forum as their fav instrumental, i think someone said to him play with a feeling as though someone really close has just died and he did just that and all was just improvised, i learnt it also although i play it abit differently.

That track you posted is nice @Chesham as much as i like playing fast you cant beat the bends, slides and vibrato slowish stuff to touch the heart strings.

Last edited:

OnTheNod

Gelding
Yep @mick some of these girls are really good players, on this video the lick starting at 3.18 is hard to play even on an electric let alone on accoustic.

Last edited:

OnTheNod

Gelding
Got some good feedback going their, i like their tone alot also! Going to give my guitar ago tonite gives me inspiration to play.

Last edited: