• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Alternative BTTS - Value Method.

..... still waiting for Thursday's results, so I have taken the liberty of posting for Friday:-
Just the one selection:-
Riga FC v Mettay LU
Backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Lack of qualifiers caused a shortage of selections. ;)

Last edited:
...... I had to scrape around to find a selection which qualified for Thursday:-
Trujillanos v Hermanos Colmenares.
We look for a over 2.50 goals or 1-1 draw. ;)
.... this game is still in progress as I type and the current score is 0-1 to the away side. Back tomorrow to report on this one which does not look too promising at this stage with only 9 minutes left plus added time. ;)

..... still waiting for Thursday's results, so I have taken the liberty of posting for Friday:-
Just the one selection:-
Riga FC v Mettay LU
Lack of qualifiers caused a shortage of selections. ;)
.... just the one selection due to a pretty bare fixture list, but we did have a winner here.
. Riga won 3-0 but the away side lost a man in the 38th minute which could have helped our cause.
The one win brings the hit rate to 205/292 = 70.21%. So we move on to Saturday which is covered below.

.... So for Friday we have three selections:-
Guayaquer C v Mushuc.
Noah v FK Liepaja.
Cincinnatti v New England Revolution.
All backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for the treble. ;)

Last edited:
.... So for Saturday we have three selections:-
Guayaquer C v Mushuc.
Noah v FK Liepaja.
Cincinnatti v New England Revolution.
All backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for the treble. ;)
.... so for Saturday we had three selections on a poor day. The Ecuador game ended 0-0 and New England Revolution won 1-0 leaving leaving FK Liepaja to carry the flag with a 5-0 trouncing of Noah. So the hit rate comes down slightly at 206/295 = 69.84%. So we disappointedly move on to Monday which we have down below.:)

..... so for Monday we have only the one selection:-
Heilongiang C v Beijing Tech.
Backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.:)

..... so just the one selection for Monday and the home side performed well and gave us a 3-0 win. The strike rate is now 207/296 = 69.93% and we move over to Tuesday for any action. :)

..... not enough games on the card to be able to find a selection.So Tuesday we have no selection and will be back for Wednesday if enough qualifiers.:)

..... for the second day running there are no selections for the system. Simply not enough matches taking place to get excited about. So it is on to Thursday and I will be back tomorrow if there is anything to report further.;)

...... one of those days again, not enough football around to even squeeze anything like a selection out! Back tomorrow. ;)

..... not much around again, but I have really squeezed this one from nowhere, It is not written in stone either but more like looking for something that does have a chance.
Newcastle Jets v Perth Glory.
Looking for a win. ;)

..... not much around again, but I have really squeezed this one from nowhere, It is not written in stone either but more like looking for something that does have a chance.
Newcastle Jets v Perth Glory.
Looking for a win. ;)
..... well we were brave enough to select this one purely on the assumption it stood a decent chance without having wonderful stats to back it up. So the outcome was a 1-1 draw and another winner for us. The strike rate is now 208/297 = 70.03% and back into the seventies. So we move on to Sunday and this action is covered below. ;)

..... so for Sunday we have two selections:-
Deportes Iquique v Union de Concepcion.
Rovaniemi v Ekenas.
Both backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
A double would be good.;)

..... so for Sunday we have two selections:-
Deportes Iquique v Union de Concepcion.
Rovaniemi v Ekenas.
Both backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
A double would be good.;)
.... Deportes won 5-1 while the Finland game petered out into a dull 0-0 draw.
So two selections with one winner and 1 loser. The hit rate is now 209/299 = 69.90%. Once again lack of qualifiers leaves us with another blank selection day. So providing there are qualifiers for Tuesday, will be back then to cover. ;)

.... no qualifiers for Tuesday as there is a distinct lack of fixtures other than the Internationals which are going on currently/ Back for any action Wednesday. ;)

..... for Wednesday we have one selection:-
Chengdu Ronbcheng vNantong Zhlyun.
Looking for a win.;)

..... for Wednesday we have one selection:-
Chengdu Ronbcheng vNantong Zhlyun.
Looking for a win.;)
..... obviously this Chinese match did not live up to expectations and the home side only won 1-0. So bet went down and the strike rate becomes 209/300 = 69.67%. We move on to Thursday's action below. ;)

Back