• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Alternative BTTS - Value Method.

.... first of the results in for this system and a positive one at that. Tampines won away 4-0 so one of the over 2.50 goals in home and dry. ;)
.... second result now in and Palmaflor ended up winning 3-1. So 2/3 with the other result due after midnight. Will report back later when fully settled. ;)

..... so Sunday's action sees us with three selections:-
Rosario v Newells Old Boys.
Palmaflor v J.Wilstermany.
Young Lions v Tampines.
All backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for the treble.;)
.... Palmaflor won 3-1, Tampines won 4-0 and the Rosario match does not kick off until 01.00am, so that result will have to be held over until tomorrow. ;)

.... Palmaflor won 3-1, Tampines won 4-0 and the Rosario match does not kick off until 01.00am, so that result will have to be held over until tomorrow. ;)
..... The last remaining result came through in the early hours of this morning and gave us a full house of all three correct. Rosario won 3-0 so we had a surplus of £9.30 to carry over to our total which now reads £169.31. Monday's games are covered in message #640. ;)

..... still one result to come for today but I will post up the selections for Tuesday in advance. These are shown below. ;)

..... three selections for Tuesday:-
Kharfakkaa v Al Fujairah.
Druids v Flint.
Caernarfon v Bala Town.
All backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
A treble would be nice.;)

..... poor day today when both of our bets lost. Torino won 1-0 while Turan won 1-0 so no over 2.50 goals or 1-1 draws. So a deficit of £14.00 makes the new total £155.31. We go again Tuesday and these are shown in the post above. ;)

Last edited:
.... another mess up on the fixtures where there is no match result for Kharfakkaa so I have disregarded this and there are only the two selections left which are valid. Caernarfon won 3-0 while Flint hacked Druids to pieces with a 6-0 win. So both games were winners at over 2.50 goals. So a surplus of £5.20 to carry forward and the new total becomes £174.51. I think it is the strike rate that keeps the system afloat and we seem to have hit a steady selection process. We move on to Wednesday and this is highlighted below. ;)

.... OK for Wednesday we have just the two selections:-
Levadia v Tulevik.
Sabah v Melaka Utd.
Both backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for a double.;)

Just had a read back on the thread. Are you still doing an approx 2:1 split on over 2.5 and 1-1 correct score. Or are you dutching the two for best returns/taking each game as it comes?

Just had a read back on the thread. Are you still doing an approx 2:1 split on over 2.5 and 1-1 correct score. Or are you dutching the two for best returns/taking each game as it comes?
..... no it is mainly £6 on over 2.50 goals and £1 on the 1-1 draw for each wager. Been thinking for a while now of going live but halfing the stakes initially till I see how it goes. I think I am OK with the selection process now, which was quite shaky at first but must be a good strike rate by now since the change. ;)

Been thinking for a while now of going live but halfing the stakes initially till I see how it goes
Seems like this one ticks over nicely, you are not chasing, so you are never going to drop a fortune with a bad run. I have not read the entire thread yet so not sure what the strike rate is, but it looks solid. Good luck. Its nice to see people find something that appears to work.

.... OK for Wednesday we have just the two selections:-
Levadia v Tulevik.
Sabah v Melaka Utd.
Both backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for a double.;)
.... so for Wednesday we had two selections and both were winners. Levadia won 4-1 and Sabah won 3-1 so we had £6.90 to carry over to the total which now reads £181.41 and we move on to Thursday. Unfortunately I could not find any qualifiers to cover our bet, so looks like we have to pass and move over to Friday when I will be back to cover any action. ;)

.... OK after a day's break we have three selections for Friday:-
Hannover v Darmstadt.
Jong AZ v Excelsior.
Jong Utrecht v Almere C.
All backed at over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for the treble. ;)

...... results still to come for Thursday, but taking the opportunity of inputting the selections which are qualifiers for Friday. Will update Thursday's later.
The Strongest v Royal Pari.
Bayern Munich v Munchengladbach.
Tampines v Albirex Nugata.
Tangong Pagari v Young Lions.
All four would look nice as winners.;)

..... another good day for the system with three correct from the three selections.Darmstadt won 2-1 while Jong AZ won 2-1 and Almere City won 3-1 to give us three victories in the over 2.50 goals. A surplus of £7.20 and the total is now £188.61. We move on to Saturday and the selections are highlighted in the previous posting. ;)

Hey Delboy99 Delboy99 , any chance you can post up the approx odds you are getting, even if just for a few days so that I can see if my USA bookies are screwing me on the "Both Teams To Score" odds please. I'm not backing these but was looking at trying to come up with my own selections and I want to see if the odds they are giving are as bad as I suspect, comparing them to Betdaq, they are horrible.

Hey Delboy99 Delboy99 , any chance you can post up the approx odds you are getting, even if just for a few days so that I can see if my USA bookies are screwing me on the "Both Teams To Score" odds please. I'm not backing these but was looking at trying to come up with my own selections and I want to see if the odds they are giving are as bad as I suspect, comparing them to Betdaq, they are horrible.
..... hi Pete and thanks for your comments. Cannot understand your posting here, particularly when you are stating that you wish to compare Both Teams To Score. I don't get involved with BTTS as the odds are so poor it simply is not worth it. I'm afraid I am one of those slap happy persons who do not keep records either, on what has gone before. I always try to get decent odds as I am selecting in many instances some obscure teams which often take some tracing. The odds vary too for 1-1 draws which can be as high as 12/1 in some cases for the 1-1 draw and probably between 1.36 to 1.75 for over 2.50 goals. I think what I have perhaps tended to concentrate on, particularly when it was a paper trial, is to try and get a stable strike rate, which I think I have managed this recently. Maybe I will back track and see just what the strike rate is since I changed the selection system, might be interesting to know this. ;)

..... all results for Saturday are not to hand as yet, so will deal with these later. Meanwhile I highlight below selections for Sunday:-
Independiente Petroleros v Palmaflor.
Barcelona S C v Emelec.
Valmiera v Noah.
Lion C v Geylang.
Looking for all four here.;)

Last edited:
..... I have decided to operate this system on a different basis as it is still only a paper trial. When I get a minute I will go back to the start of this method when it actually changed, and record the hit rate rather than the monetary value as we have already proved that it does appear to work and it will be useful to know what hit rate it produces. Today it was four from four selections 100% but I will back track and record from the new selection process shortly. The Strongest won 3-0 but it was abandoned at half time. Bayern Munich won 6-0, Tampines drew 2-2, and Tangong drew 1-1 and also abandoned at half time. ;)

Back