• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Alternative BTTS - Value Method.

..... just a miss for a full house of 5 again with Ajax only winning 2-0 and not big enough for over 2.50 goals. The rest duly obliged, some in good style. Wellington Phoenix won 2-1, Paks won 9-2, Geylang won 4-2 and Slovan Bratislava won 3-2 away from home to complete the four winners. We carry forward £4.10 and the new total becomes £244.31 and we move on towards Monday which is highlighted below. ;)

..... only two selections for Monday:-
ATL Tucuman v Talleres Cordoba.
Lazio v A C Milan.
Both backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for the double.;)

Hi Delboy99. Just found your thread tonight. Really interesting!

Do you use any other criteria/filters for selection (or refinement of selections) other than 'two closely matched teams' and odds for over-2.5 goals?

Hi Delboy99. Just found your thread tonight. Really interesting!

Do you use any other criteria/filters for selection (or refinement of selections) other than 'two closely matched teams' and odds for over-2.5 goals?
..... yes, I use stats for the over 2.50 goals and also goals expectancy they all help. No good going in unarmed! ;)

..... results not yet to hand for a complete Monday activity sheet so I will press on and post the selections for Tuesday:-
TNS v Caernarfon.
Newtown v Flint.
Looking for the double again. ;)

..... only two selections for Monday:-
ATL Tucuman v Talleres Cordoba.
Lazio v A C Milan.
..... another good day at the office. Two selections with both of them winning. Tucuman lost 3-2 while Lazio won the Italian encounter 3-0 so we have two at over 2.50 goals. A surplus of £6.00 to carry forward makes the total £250.31. Will now dispense with the £100 we started off with and operate solely on paper profit. Total therefore now reads £150.31 for this purpose. ;)

..... a poor show today though as both our selections went well and truly pearshaped. TNS only drew 0-0 while Newtown could only muster the one goal in a 1-0 win. Not enough to get the blood rushing. So a deficit of £14 straight to deduct from our total, which now reads £136.31. Not to worry, we move on to Wednesday covered below. ;)

..... and for Wednesday we have two selections:-
Salzburg v Wolfsberger.
Bala Town v Connahs Quay.
Both backed at over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Would like to get some of today's losses back.;)

.... still waiting for the result of one of Wednesday's matches but I will press on and post Thursday selections:-
K.Almaty v Ordabasy.
Barcelona v Granada.
Looking for the double. ;)

..... OK for Wednesday we had two selections and another two winners:-
Salzburg match ended all square on 1-1 all and Bala Town won 2-1 to give us the two victories. We had a surplus of £7.50 to carry over and the new total becomes £143.81. Thursdays selections are in the previous post. ;)

.... still waiting for the result of one of Wednesday's matches but I will press on and post Thursday selections:-
K.Almaty v Ordabasy.
Barcelona v Granada.
Looking for the double. ;)
.... another two selections and another two winners home and dry. K.Altmaty won 3-0 and Granada beat Barcelona 2-1 so both were over 2.50 goals. A surplus of £6.40 to carry over makes the new total £150.21. We move on to Thursday and this is again covered below. ;)

..... so we move to Thursday and we have three selections for today:-
Kuressaare v Flora.
Parnu JK Vaprus v Narva.
Excelsior v Dordrecht.
All backed at over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for the treble.;)

..... a decent day for the system again today. Originally three selections but I cannot find any result for the Parnu J K Vaprus match, nothing at all, so don't know what happened there, looks like it was not played. So I will press on with the two selections which did take place. Two wins resulted , Flora won 4-0 away from home while Excelsior won 3-0 at home, so both were over 2.50 goals. A surplus of £6.90 to carry over and the total becomes £157.11. Saturday's selections covered below. ;)

... four selections for Saturday:-
Sputnik v Soligorsk.
Bate v Smorgon.
Royal Pari v Oriente Petrolero.
Binacional v Melgar.
All backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Would be good if all four won here.;)

..... a busy day with four selections to do battle. Very nearly a full house but Bate ended up the day's only losers as they won 1-0. Sputnik lost 1-2, Royal Pari lost 0-3 and Binacional drew 1-1. So a small surplus of £2.90 to carry over makes the new total £160.01. All gratefully accepted and we move on to Sunday which is covered below. ;)

..... so Sunday's action sees us with three selections:-
Rosario v Newells Old Boys.
Palmaflor v J.Wilstermany.
Young Lions v Tampines.
All backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for the treble.;)

..... just the two selections for Monday:-
Torino v Parma.
Ordabasy v Turan.

Back