• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Alternative BTTS - Value Method.

.... two selections today, one loss and one win. Aachen only had the one goal but the Scandicci game produced a win with the over 2.50 goals. So a small deficit of £1.60 makes the new total £61.05. Back later to cover any action for Thursday. ;)

.... just the one selection for this system for Thursday:-
UNI SAN MARTIN v UTC Cajamarca
Backed at Over 2.50 goals and 1-1.
Not much to pick from in this fixture list. ;)

Last edited:
.... our selected match provided us with a smaller win as both scores were covered to produce the same return. The match ended 1-1 and gave us a surplus of £3.25 so when added to the paper total, it now stands at £64.30 so we retrieved some of our last losses. We go forward to Friday's selection:-
C D Junior v Juventus Managua
Inter Zapresic v GNK Dinamo Zagreb II
Lyngby v A C Horsens.
All backed for Over 2.50 goals and 1-1. ;)

..... well today it was three selections, one loss and two which finished 1-1 BTTS. So although the surplus was not much, it did add £1.00 to the total which is now £65.30. We go again tomorrow and there are four selections below involved in the action. ;)

.... OK four selections for Saturday with the Alternative BTTS system:-
Athletico Madrid v Barcelona
Crawley T v Carlisle U
Scunthorpe U v Morecambe
M K Dons v Hull C
All backed at over 2.50 goals and 1-1.;)

.... Ok another day's activity has come to an end in the Alternative BTTS System and quite a reasonable day it was too. Had Athletico and Barcelona match lived up to all the hype, we could have had a very good day. So four selections, one 1-1 draw and two over 2.50 goals gave us a great start but unfortunately could not improve the situation. So the overall profit was £6.40 and when added to the overall paper total, we now stand at £71.70 and looking a lot better since we added a few filters. Back to cover the action Sunday. ;)

Last edited:
.... OK had a look at the stats and find that we have just the two selections for Sunday:-
F C Koln v Union Berlin
Ravenna v Sambenedettese
Both backed at over 2.50 goals and 1-1.
Hoping for the run to continue.;)

..... hello boyo Shauno Shauno there appears to be only thee and me doing business with no bed to go to! Had a decent day today, had a nice treble up with Barnsley, Bristol City and Swansea bringing in £16 odd. So not complaining. ;)

..... hello boyo Shauno Shauno there appears to be only thee and me doing business with no bed to go to! Had a decent day today, had a nice treble up with Barnsley, Bristol City and Swansea bringing in £16 odd. So not complaining. ;)
Hello Derek, Not a bad day.
Just Brentford stopped a decent day from being a blooming' lovely day.
That's the third time Brentford have let me down recently.

This method's looking like fun, young sir.
I've been trying something involving LTD & covering 0-0 as insurance. Mixed results so far.

..... off to sleepyland now, pleased to hear you are doing well also. Have you abandoned the over 1.50 goals. I have a decent LTD which I had three out of four correct last week. I'll try and dig it out and send it on for your beady eyes. Take it that health issues are doing OK at the moment. Nice to see you around. We could all be getting the vaccine shortly for our Christmas prezzies. Be good! ;)

..... off to sleepyland now, pleased to hear you are doing well also. Have you abandoned the over 1.50 goals. I have a decent LTD which I had three out of four correct last week. I'll try and dig it out and send it on for your beady eyes. Take it that health issues are doing OK at the moment. Nice to see you around. We could all be getting the vaccine shortly for our Christmas prezzies. Be good! ;)
Still doing the O1.5 but not all the time. I had a scary time last week when I had 3 losers in a row &, using APS recovery staking, the stake got very uncomfortable.
So this week I am trying straight staking. Whatever the result, take the loss & move on. So far I am 3.4 points up for the week.
I'll keep doing this for a while & if the win rate continues I may consider upping the stakes.

Last edited:
Still doing the O1.5 but not all the time. I had a scary time last week when I had 3 losers in a row &, using APS recovery staking, the stake got very uncomfortable.
So this week I am trying straight staking. Whatever the result, take the loss & move on. So far I am 3.4 points up for the week.
I'll keep doing this for a while & if the win rate continues I may consider upping the stakes.
..... I usually give it a couple of goes, lose,double up, then if loss, accept and move on, works Ok and not too much stress worrying about what the next stake amount is going to be. That can reach unreasonable proportions. ;)

Back