• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Alternative BTTS - Value Method.

Delboy99

Mare
TUESDAY selections:-
Bournemouth v QPR.
Reading v Peterborough U.
Dagenham v Weymouth.
Grotta v Afturelding.
Thun v Lausanne Ouchy.
All backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
.... Five selections but the Grotta match is now Wednesday K.O. same time, so four selections today with three winners and one loser.
Bournemouth won 2-1, Reading won 3-1, Dagenham won 4-2 but Thun only managed a 1-0 win so no go there, The latest strike rate is now 346/482 = 71.78%. We move on to Wednesday and this is posted above. The Grotta match will be reported in those results. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
WEDNESDAY:-
Zeledon v Alajuelense.
Ham Kam v Brynne.
Both backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
..... two selections with one winner and one loser and the Grotta match from yesterday still to come.
Zeledon only won 1-0 so nothing there. Ham Kam won 3-0 so 1/2. The new strike rate is now 347/484 = 71.69%. We move on to Thursday and the only selection is posted below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... so for THURSDAY we have just the one selection:-
TSC Backa Topola v Napredak.
Backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for a winner here.;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... so for THURSDAY we have just the one selection:-
TSC Backa Topola v Napredak.
Looking for a winner here.;)
.... just the one selection but a clear winner. TSC Backa lost 1-2 but fulfilled our criteria. So the latest strike rate is now 348/485 = 71.75%. We move on to Friday and the selections are highlighted below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so for FRIDAY we have two selections:-
FC Juniors v Austria ll.
Lyngby v Koge.
Looking to keep the run going.;)

Delboy99

Mare
We move on to Wednesday and this is posted above. The Grotta match will be reported in those results.
..... I forgot to report on the Grotta match which originally was a selection for Tuesday but played on Wednesday. Grotta hammered the opposition 8-0 so we have another winner to add to the strike rate 349/486 = 71.81%. All selections are now covered and Friday's are posted earlier. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so for FRIDAY we have two selections:-
FC Juniors v Austria ll.
Lyngby v Koge.
Looking to keep the run going.;)
..... results still to come so I will post selections for SATURDAY:-
Lens v Lille.
Fram v Afturelding.
Grindavik v Olafsvik.
FC Hernannstadt v Braka.
Tampines v Young Lions.
All five backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
A five timer would be lovely. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
FRIDAY we have two selections:-
FC Juniors v Austria ll.
Lyngby v Koge.
..... so results are now in and two selections yielded two winners. FC Juniors played out a 2-2 draw while Lyngby played out a 1-1 draw to give us maximum results. The new strike rate is now 351/488 = 71.93%. So we move on to Saturday and the selections are already posted above. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... results still to come so I will post selections for SATURDAY:-
Lens v Lille.
Fram v Afturelding.
Grindavik v Olafsvik.
FC Hernannstadt v Braka.
Tampines v Young Lions.
All five backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
A five timer would be lovely. ;)
..... very hard luck for the five timer, we had one loser and four winners out of the five selections.
Lens won 1-0 but not enough goals. Fram won 6-1 Olafsvik won 4-2 away from home,Hernannstadt won 6-0 and Tampines won 2-1, so not a bad day. The new strike rate is now 355/493 = 72.01 and we crack the 71% barrier that has lasted for a few weeks. So we move on to Sunday, and the selections are highlighted below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so for SUNDAY we have three candidates for consideration:-
The Strongest v J.Wilstermann.
Nykobing v Jammerbugt.
Alania v Arsenal Tula.
The treble would be nice.;)

Delboy99

Mare
Nykobing v Jammerbugt.
Alania v Arsenal Tula.
..... all results not yet to hand so will proceed with MONDAY selections:-
LDU Quito v Emelec.
Jong PSV v Den Haag.
Just the two but both backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for the double. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
Nykobing v Jammerbugt.
Alania v Arsenal Tula.
.... another full house of three correct from three selections for the system:-
The Strongest is currently winning 2-1 after 76 minutes so OK there.
Nykobing won 4-1 and Alania won 5-0 so three really good wins there.
So the latest strike rate is now 358/496 = 72.18%. We move on to Monday and the selections are already posted above. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
MONDAY selections:-
LDU Quito v Emelec.
Jong PSV v Den Haag.
..... results for today are not yet to hand so I will continue to post for TUESDAY selections:-
Tampines v Lion City.
Aarau v Wil.
Zurichv Servette.
All three backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
The treble would be nice.
;)

Delboy99

Mare
MONDAY selections:-
LDU Quito v Emelec.
Jong PSV v Den Haag.
.... two selections with one winner and one loser.
Den Haag won 1-0 but not enough goals while LDU Quito won 3-2 to even things up. So the new strike rate is now 359/498 = 72.09%.
We move on to Tuesday and the selections are highlighted in the previous post. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... results for today are not yet to hand so I will continue to post for TUESDAY selections:-
Tampines v Lion City.
Aarau v Wil.
Zurichv Servette.
The treble would be nice. ;)
;)
…. Results not yet to hand so I will post for WEDNESDAY:-
Lens v Strasbourg.
Kriens v Yuerdon.
Xanax v Lausanne Ouchy.
All three backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1draw. ;)

Last edited:

Delboy99

Mare
Tampines v Lion City.
Aarau v Wil.
Zurichv Servette.
The treble would be nice.
;)
.... three selections with two winners and one loser. The only one to spoil the party was Aarau with only a 2-0 win. Zurich drew their match 2-2 while Lion City won 6-1 away from home. So the latest strike rate is now 361/501 = 72.06%. We move on to Wednesday and the selections have already been posted in an earlier post. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
Lens v Strasbourg.
Kriens v Yuerdon.
Xanax v Lausanne Ouchy.

..... results still in the pipeline so will post for THURSDAY:-
Just the one selection:-
Sion v Luzern.
Looking for a winner here. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
Lens v Strasbourg.
Kriens v Yuerdon.
Xanax v Lausanne Ouchy.
.... poor set of results tonight according to past standards. Three selections with two losers and only one winner.
Strasbourg won 1-0 away from home, so not enough goals there. Yuerdon won 2-0 away so a similar situation. Xanax won 3-1 to salvage something from the night. So the latest strike rate is now 362/504 = 71.83% so back among the seventy ones. So we move forward to Friday and only one selection highlighted in a previous post. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
THURSDAY:-
Sion v Luzern.
..... this result not yet to hand so will post for FRIDAY:-
Zalagerszeg v Paks.
Den Haag v Roda.
Al Ittihad v Al Taawon.
Albirex Niigata v Tampines.
All four backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
The fourfold would be very nice to land. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
THURSDAY:-
Sion v Luzern.
..... one selection today and this was a winner.
The teams involved played out a 1-1 draw so it provided the winner we were looking for.
So the new strike rate is now 363/505 = 71.88%. We move forward to Friday and the selections are highlighted in the previous post. ;)