• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Alternative BTTS - Value Method.

Delboy99

Mare
..... still waiting for Thursday's results, so I have taken the liberty of posting for Friday:-
Just the one selection:-
Riga FC v Mettay LU
Backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Lack of qualifiers caused a shortage of selections. ;)

Last edited:

Delboy99

Mare
...... I had to scrape around to find a selection which qualified for Thursday:-
Trujillanos v Hermanos Colmenares.
We look for a over 2.50 goals or 1-1 draw. ;)
.... this game is still in progress as I type and the current score is 0-1 to the away side. Back tomorrow to report on this one which does not look too promising at this stage with only 9 minutes left plus added time. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... still waiting for Thursday's results, so I have taken the liberty of posting for Friday:-
Just the one selection:-
Riga FC v Mettay LU
Lack of qualifiers caused a shortage of selections. ;)
.... just the one selection due to a pretty bare fixture list, but we did have a winner here.
. Riga won 3-0 but the away side lost a man in the 38th minute which could have helped our cause.
The one win brings the hit rate to 205/292 = 70.21%. So we move on to Saturday which is covered below.

Delboy99

Mare
.... So for Friday we have three selections:-
Guayaquer C v Mushuc.
Noah v FK Liepaja.
Cincinnatti v New England Revolution.
All backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for the treble. ;)

Last edited:

Delboy99

Mare
.... So for Saturday we have three selections:-
Guayaquer C v Mushuc.
Noah v FK Liepaja.
Cincinnatti v New England Revolution.
All backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for the treble. ;)
.... so for Saturday we had three selections on a poor day. The Ecuador game ended 0-0 and New England Revolution won 1-0 leaving leaving FK Liepaja to carry the flag with a 5-0 trouncing of Noah. So the hit rate comes down slightly at 206/295 = 69.84%. So we disappointedly move on to Monday which we have down below.:)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so for Monday we have only the one selection:-
Heilongiang C v Beijing Tech.
Backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.:)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so just the one selection for Monday and the home side performed well and gave us a 3-0 win. The strike rate is now 207/296 = 69.93% and we move over to Tuesday for any action. :)

Delboy99

Mare
..... not enough games on the card to be able to find a selection.So Tuesday we have no selection and will be back for Wednesday if enough qualifiers.:)

Delboy99

Mare
..... for the second day running there are no selections for the system. Simply not enough matches taking place to get excited about. So it is on to Thursday and I will be back tomorrow if there is anything to report further.;)

Delboy99

Mare
...... one of those days again, not enough football around to even squeeze anything like a selection out! Back tomorrow. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... not much around again, but I have really squeezed this one from nowhere, It is not written in stone either but more like looking for something that does have a chance.
Newcastle Jets v Perth Glory.
Looking for a win. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... not much around again, but I have really squeezed this one from nowhere, It is not written in stone either but more like looking for something that does have a chance.
Newcastle Jets v Perth Glory.
Looking for a win. ;)
..... well we were brave enough to select this one purely on the assumption it stood a decent chance without having wonderful stats to back it up. So the outcome was a 1-1 draw and another winner for us. The strike rate is now 208/297 = 70.03% and back into the seventies. So we move on to Sunday and this action is covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so for Sunday we have two selections:-
Deportes Iquique v Union de Concepcion.
Rovaniemi v Ekenas.
Both backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
A double would be good.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so for Sunday we have two selections:-
Deportes Iquique v Union de Concepcion.
Rovaniemi v Ekenas.
Both backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
A double would be good.;)
.... Deportes won 5-1 while the Finland game petered out into a dull 0-0 draw.
So two selections with one winner and 1 loser. The hit rate is now 209/299 = 69.90%. Once again lack of qualifiers leaves us with another blank selection day. So providing there are qualifiers for Tuesday, will be back then to cover. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... no qualifiers for Tuesday as there is a distinct lack of fixtures other than the Internationals which are going on currently/ Back for any action Wednesday. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... for Wednesday we have one selection:-
Chengdu Ronbcheng vNantong Zhlyun.
Looking for a win.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... for Wednesday we have one selection:-
Chengdu Ronbcheng vNantong Zhlyun.
Looking for a win.;)
..... obviously this Chinese match did not live up to expectations and the home side only won 1-0. So bet went down and the strike rate becomes 209/300 = 69.67%. We move on to Thursday's action below. ;)