• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Alternative BTTS - Value Method.

Delboy99

Mare
..... just a miss for a full house of 5 again with Ajax only winning 2-0 and not big enough for over 2.50 goals. The rest duly obliged, some in good style. Wellington Phoenix won 2-1, Paks won 9-2, Geylang won 4-2 and Slovan Bratislava won 3-2 away from home to complete the four winners. We carry forward £4.10 and the new total becomes £244.31 and we move on towards Monday which is highlighted below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... only two selections for Monday:-
ATL Tucuman v Talleres Cordoba.
Lazio v A C Milan.
Both backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for the double.;)

Hi Delboy99. Just found your thread tonight. Really interesting!

Do you use any other criteria/filters for selection (or refinement of selections) other than 'two closely matched teams' and odds for over-2.5 goals?

Delboy99

Mare
Hi Delboy99. Just found your thread tonight. Really interesting!

Do you use any other criteria/filters for selection (or refinement of selections) other than 'two closely matched teams' and odds for over-2.5 goals?
..... yes, I use stats for the over 2.50 goals and also goals expectancy they all help. No good going in unarmed! ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... results not yet to hand for a complete Monday activity sheet so I will press on and post the selections for Tuesday:-
TNS v Caernarfon.
Newtown v Flint.
Looking for the double again. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... only two selections for Monday:-
ATL Tucuman v Talleres Cordoba.
Lazio v A C Milan.
..... another good day at the office. Two selections with both of them winning. Tucuman lost 3-2 while Lazio won the Italian encounter 3-0 so we have two at over 2.50 goals. A surplus of £6.00 to carry forward makes the total £250.31. Will now dispense with the £100 we started off with and operate solely on paper profit. Total therefore now reads £150.31 for this purpose. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... a poor show today though as both our selections went well and truly pearshaped. TNS only drew 0-0 while Newtown could only muster the one goal in a 1-0 win. Not enough to get the blood rushing. So a deficit of £14 straight to deduct from our total, which now reads £136.31. Not to worry, we move on to Wednesday covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... and for Wednesday we have two selections:-
Salzburg v Wolfsberger.
Bala Town v Connahs Quay.
Both backed at over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Would like to get some of today's losses back.;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... still waiting for the result of one of Wednesday's matches but I will press on and post Thursday selections:-
K.Almaty v Ordabasy.
Barcelona v Granada.
Looking for the double. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK for Wednesday we had two selections and another two winners:-
Salzburg match ended all square on 1-1 all and Bala Town won 2-1 to give us the two victories. We had a surplus of £7.50 to carry over and the new total becomes £143.81. Thursdays selections are in the previous post. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... still waiting for the result of one of Wednesday's matches but I will press on and post Thursday selections:-
K.Almaty v Ordabasy.
Barcelona v Granada.
Looking for the double. ;)
.... another two selections and another two winners home and dry. K.Altmaty won 3-0 and Granada beat Barcelona 2-1 so both were over 2.50 goals. A surplus of £6.40 to carry over makes the new total £150.21. We move on to Thursday and this is again covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so we move to Thursday and we have three selections for today:-
Kuressaare v Flora.
Parnu JK Vaprus v Narva.
Excelsior v Dordrecht.
All backed at over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for the treble.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... a decent day for the system again today. Originally three selections but I cannot find any result for the Parnu J K Vaprus match, nothing at all, so don't know what happened there, looks like it was not played. So I will press on with the two selections which did take place. Two wins resulted , Flora won 4-0 away from home while Excelsior won 3-0 at home, so both were over 2.50 goals. A surplus of £6.90 to carry over and the total becomes £157.11. Saturday's selections covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
... four selections for Saturday:-
Sputnik v Soligorsk.
Bate v Smorgon.
Royal Pari v Oriente Petrolero.
Binacional v Melgar.
All backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Would be good if all four won here.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... a busy day with four selections to do battle. Very nearly a full house but Bate ended up the day's only losers as they won 1-0. Sputnik lost 1-2, Royal Pari lost 0-3 and Binacional drew 1-1. So a small surplus of £2.90 to carry over makes the new total £160.01. All gratefully accepted and we move on to Sunday which is covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so Sunday's action sees us with three selections:-
Rosario v Newells Old Boys.
Palmaflor v J.Wilstermany.
Young Lions v Tampines.
All backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for the treble.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... just the two selections for Monday:-
Torino v Parma.
Ordabasy v Turan.