• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Alternative BTTS - Value Method.

Delboy99

Mare
..... and for the first time in over a week we have an abundance of qualifiers to choose from
Three selections:-
MacArthur FC v Perth Glory.
Excelsior v Cambur.
Bala Town v Flint Town.
All backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for the hat trick.;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... not such good results today with only one winner and two losers. MacArthur beat Perth Glory 2-0 while Exselsior drew 0-0 with Jong PSV(Mistake above Jong PSV and not Cambur). Bala Town fared somewhat better when they registered a 5-0 win to prove our only success today. So a deficit of £10.40 to carry over to the total makes it now read £218.51. We move forward to Saturday and this action is covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
....OK we had quite a few to mull over for Saturday and we ended up with another three selections:-
Willem ll v A Z Alkmaar.
Yoyohama M v Shonan.
Vegalta Sendai v Kobe.
Last two are Japanese games.
Looking for something positive here.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... another below par day today with another two losers and only the one winner.
Willem ll lost 0-1, Vegalta Sendai lost 0-2 while Yokohama drew 1-1. So no cigars again today.
Deficit of £7 to carry over makes the new total £211.51.
We go again tomorrow Sunday which is covered below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... so for Sunday we have three selections once again:-
Tokio Verdy v Mito Hollyhock.
Zilina v Dun Streda.
Salzburg v Sturm Graz.
All three winning would be nice.;)

TomasZ

Yearling
Morning Delboy99 Delboy99

I really like your way. It’s profitable and most importantly good fun. I completely understand the way you doing it backing 1:1 draw and over 2.5
Sorry for asking but for instance: Salzburg vs Sturm Graz if over2.5 @1.44 will come trough that will give us profit of 0.44 and obviously the 1:1 is -1.00 so in total we having -0.56.
Just wondering if Is not better to go for BTTS in that kind of meeting? 🤔

Delboy99

Mare
Morning Delboy99 Delboy99

I really like your way. It’s profitable and most importantly good fun. I completely understand the way you doing it backing 1:1 draw and over 2.5
Sorry for asking but for instance: Salzburg vs Sturm Graz if over2.5 @1.44 will come trough that will give us profit of 0.44 and obviously the 1:1 is -1.00 so in total we having -0.56.
Just wondering if Is not better to go for BTTS in that kind of meeting? 🤔
Hi TomasZ TomasZ .... thanks for your interest. However your illustration above is not strictly correct. You look as if you have assumed that it is one stake for both covered bets. The over 2.50 goals attracts a 6 point stake while the 1-1 draw attracts only 1point stake. Also the odds are much higher for a 1-1 draw, often they can be as high as 14/1. So overall it is quite well balanced I feel. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... a good day for the system today overall when all three bets duly obliged.
Tokio Verdy won 2-1, Zilina drew 3-3 and Salzburg won 3-1 as all three won at the over 2.50 goals. So a surplus of £10.50 to carry over which now makes the total £221.01. So we go again tomorrow if enough action, and I will be back later to cover. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... OK we have just the 2 selections for Monday:-
Helmond Sport v Jong Ajax.
Jong AZ v Almere C.
Both backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Nice if both won again. ;)

TomasZ

Yearling
Hi TomasZ TomasZ .... thanks for your interest. However your illustration above is not strictly correct. You look as if you have assumed that it is one stake for both covered bets. The over 2.50 goals attracts a 6 point stake while the 1-1 draw attracts only 1point stake. Also the odds are much higher for a 1-1 draw, often they can be as high as 14/1. So overall it is quite well balanced I feel. ;)

Ahhh I see!

It make sense now ! 😀

Delboy99

Mare
..... another full house today when both selections came through. Helmond drew 1-1 and Jong AZ won 2-1. Makes a difference when there is a decent selection system. So a surplus of £ £6.50 to carry forward makes the total £227.51. Selections for Tuesday are below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... just one selection for Tuesday and could be a little weaker than normal but having a shot at it also.
Carrick R v Crusaders.
Backed at over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Could be tight.;)

Delboy99

Mare
...... our only selection duly won again when the above teams drew 1-1. So a surplus of £2.90 to carry over brings the new total to £230.41 and looking healthy. The action for Wednesday is highlighted below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... OK we have only two selections for Wednesday:-
Beerschot v Charleroi.
Tokyo v Sapporo.
Both backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Looking for the double.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... well it just keeps on getting better and better. We had another double victory today again as Tokyo won 2-1 and Beerschot won by the same margin to record victories in the over 2.50 goals. So a surplus of £6.10 to carry over and the total now becomes £236.51. It appears to me that the success of any system comes from the initial selection system direct. Without a decent system of selecting these matches, the whole system fails and it matters not what the odds on offer really are. if results are not up to scratch. A couple of weeks back the system itself came in for some very undue criticism with remarks made in relation to there being no systems out there which were indeed profitable. The day we all stop looking for ways to overcome this, will indeed be a sorry day for punters and a happy one for the bookies. As they say the proof of the pudding is in the eating, and unless there is a very serious down trend, the system appears to be holding its own currently and I trust that future results may continue to flourish in a manner which suits our needs. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... just the one selection for Thursday due to a scarcity of fixtures:-
Deportivo Cuenca v Barcelona (Equ)
Backed for over 2.50 goals and 1-1 draw.
Hoping for more of the same.;)

TomasZ

Yearling
Well done Delboy99 Delboy99 !!
You doing well !! Great job💪🏻
I started with £1 and made £10 already!
Obviously my stakes are smaller than yours and on top of that I have mistaken the system in the beginning.
Also adding btts to if statistics shows that both teams previously scored high. 😀

Delboy99

Mare
Well done Delboy99 Delboy99 !!
You doing well !! Great job💪🏻
I started with £1 and made £10 already!
Obviously my stakes are smaller than yours and on top of that I have mistaken the system in the beginning.
Also adding btts to if statistics shows that both teams previously scored high. 😀
..... well done TomasZ TomasZ I‘m glad you are making something out of this, it gives me great pleasure to be able to help.The odds one gets for BTTS is not worth going for in my opinion as the odds are far from generous and requires a larger stake to be at least profitable. At least by going for the 1-1 draw if not successful you only lose 1 pt but gain a lot if the score prevails. This is the whole purpose of this thread as being offered as an alternative to the BTTS. Maybe a rethink would be useful. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... still waiting for the result of tonight's selection which is above.
Four selections fro Friday.
A.Klagenfurt v Kapfenberg.
Hamburg v Darmstadt.
Al Sadd v Quatar SC
Al Wasl v Khorfakkan.
Would be nice if all four came in. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... it turned out that there were only three selections today as the Al Wasl game must have been changed to Monday 5th May. So only the three but we again had a full house when all three proved that our selection process is decent enough. The Austrian game ended with the home team winning easily by 5-0. Darmstadt defeated Hamburger 2-1 while Al Sadd won their encounter 3-0. So a surplus of £8.70 to carry over makes the total now read £245.21 but minus the Deportivo Cuenca defeat on the previous day makes it now £238.21. Back later to cover Saturday's action. ;)