• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Alternative BTTS - Value Method.

Delboy99

Mare
..... four selections for tomorrow Saturday:-
Hamburger SV v Furth.
Aarau v Xamax.
Backed only at over 2.50 goals.
Dortmund v Hoffenheim.
Al Nasr Riyadm v Al Shabab.
Backed at over 2.50 goals and BTTS.
Hopeful of some winners Saturday.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK four selections today. The Aarau game was postponed with the Hamburger game losing with only the 1-0 scoreline. The other two games were winner with Dortmund sharing an 8 goal thriller and Al Nasr landing a handsome win 4-0 in the Saudi League. So a small profit of £4 to carry forward to the new total of £129.06. We go again tomorrow Sunday. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... so for Sunday we have four selections again:-
Ried v St.Polten.
St.Gilloise v Club Brugge U23
Monaco v Lorient.
All backed at over 2.50 only.
Ultrecht v Venlo.
Only backed at BTTS.
Looking for these to give a decent account of themselves.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... OK 4 selections for Sunday and another decent day's activities. Only the one loser Ried v St.Polten where it was a 1-1 draw. The other three won , St.Gilloise 3-1, Monaco 2-2 making the over 2.50 goals, and Ultrecht BTTS. So overall 3 winners from 4 selections and a profit of £4.36 added to the overall total makes it £133.42. So onwards towards Monday and we have the selections below. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... so only the two selections for Monday:-
Jong Ajax v Dordrecht.
Genelerbirligi v Besiktas.
Both backed at over 2.50 goals only.
Hoping for the run to continue.;)

Hi Delboy99 Delboy99, I’m new to the group and found it really interesting to follow your journey so far on this strategy. It all makes sense. I tend to get involved more inplay so currently I’m thinking if I could adapt it and get involved after 20 mins.

Delboy99

Mare
Hi Delboy99 Delboy99, I’m new to the group and found it really interesting to follow your journey so far on this strategy. It all makes sense. I tend to get involved more inplay so currently I’m thinking if I could adapt it and get involved after 20 mins.
... hello there M Meadowslad and welcome to the thread.Any comments or suggestions you would like to discuss, then just ask. I am not a big lover of in play, but I am sure this type of system can adapt to your style of betting. Would be interesting to see how this unfolds. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... we had two selections today for this system and another mixed bag. One winner and 1 loser. Besiktas won 3-0 thereby the BTTS was lost while Ajax although they lost the score was 1-2 so we won the over 2.50 goals. Surplus to carry over was £4.10 and the new total reaches £137.52. Onwards towards tomorrow Tuesday and I cover this below. :)

Delboy99

Mare
..... after a day of little action we return to cover action on Wednesday.
Oostende v Genk.
Medjimurje v Sesvete.
Both backed at Over 2.50 goals and 1-1.
Saarbrucken v Zwickau.
backed at 1-1 only.
Looking for some good action here. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... 3 selections today proved to be another decent day. Saarbrucken was postponed but the other two won. Oostende and Medjimurje both ended over 2.50 goals so we had some profit to show. The surplus of £7.60 was carried over to the total to make it now stand at £145.12. We go forward to tomorrow Thursday. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... another sparse day for fixtures, so just the one for Thursday:-
Matelica v Mantova Ser C Group B.
Just backed at 1-1 only.
Looking for the win again.;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... another sparse day for fixtures, so just the one for Thursday:-
Matelica v Mantova Ser C Group B.
Just backed at 1-1 only.
Looking for the win again.;)
..... always a tight type of bet when you go for the correct score. Things need to go just right to land this type of bet, although the odds are usually around 7/1 and over and it just costs 1 unit staked. More of a speculative bet really when one thinks about it. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... another two selections for the Alternative BTTS system today:-
Amstetten v Horn.
Jong PSV v Den Bosch.
Both backed at over 2.50 goals and 1-1.
Yesterday's result not yet to hand, so will be back to post when this is known later.;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... the Matelica match actually drew but unfortunately it did not end up as 1-1 only a bore draw 0-0, so the bet went down. Deficit only £1 and the new total stands at £144.12. Friday's selections already posted above so we are ahead of ourselves today. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... another mixed bag today with 1 win and 1 loss. Amstetten won their match but only 1-0 so a loss there. Jong Ajax drew 1-1 with Den Bosch and we had that backed OK. So we had a small deficit of £4.50 to make our paper total now read £139.62 and we move forward to tomorrow Saturday looking for some wins. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... so here we are Saturday and a few to choose from:-
Hobro v Helsingor.
Venlo v A Z Alkmaar.
Zalaegerszeg v Ujpest.
Z Morauge - Vrable v Ruzom Berok.
All backed at over 2.50 goals and 1-1.
Hoping for good returns here.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... I still cannot nail that full house I always look for, but at least the results are not disappointing overall. 4 selections today and there were 3 wins and 1 loss which was decent enough. Hobro was the only loss when they were only winners at 1-0. AZ won away 4-1,Ujpest lost 0-3 while the Slovakians were involved in a win to the home side by 3-1, so all won at over 2.50 goals. So once again we had a surplus of £4.10 to add to the overall total, and that reached £143.72. So still an overall profit £43.72 since we revamped the system overall and used a new selection method. We go again tomorrow Sunday. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... quite a busy Sunday's program and I managed to carve out another three selections.
Salzburg v Rapid Vienna.
A Klagenfurt v Rapid.
Dun Streja v Zilina.
All backed at over 2.50 goals and 1-1.
Looking for a nice full house.;)