• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

Alternative BTTS - Value Method.

Delboy99

Mare
.... two selections for Tuesday:-
Swansea C v Cardiff C
Scunthorpe U v Colchester U
Both backed at over 2.50 goals and 1-1.
Could do with a few winners to boost the paper funds.;)

runnerjp

Colt
Mate these are not going so well for the bot at the moment - 40% SR and 10 points down.

Keeping it going as could well change and also gathering some past results information for some more research for us :)

Delboy99

Mare
Mate these are not going so well for the bot at the moment - 40% SR and 10 points down.

Keeping it going as could well change and also gathering some past results information for some more research for us :)
.... not going too well live either, the paper total has dropped quite a bit and been quite a few losses of late. ;)

Delboy99

Mare

..... maybe we may have to introduce more filters to eliminate some of the inferior matches we are getting on here. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... another extremely poor night again as both matches did not rise to any great heights and produced only one goal between the two of them, so no hope of any overs coming along. Deficit £12.00 and the total now reduces to £37.80 as we move on towards Wednesday. Back tomorrow to cover any action. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... another decent winner with this system as the selected teams were involved in a 3-1 win to the visitors. We therefore cleaned up on the over 2.50 goals with a welcome surplus of £4.50. The new total now stand at £42.30. We go forward towards tomorrow looking hopefully for more of the same. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
.... OK so back in business for Thursday.
PAOK v Granada kick off 17.55pm UEFA
Backed at Over 2.50 goals and 1-1. ;)

runnerjp

Colt
Automation has nothing to shout about yet - i am looking into price bands though. perhaps a limiting factor is the unders and overs.

Having a look at tight teams without the overs odds filter seems to show a profit for me back testing.

out of 374 games - 134 ended 1-1 alone! - my issues is how many of these now have correct score market!

Last edited:

Delboy99

Mare
..... things not going too good with this system currently, it may need an overhaul. Tonight we ended up with another bore score draw with no chance of anything coming right. Will soldier along temporarily to see if there is any improvement. There is a distinct need to get these type of matches eliminated and out of sight. £6 down and the total is now £36.30. Back later for further action. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... just the one selection again for Friday:-
St.Etienne v Angers
Backed at over 2.50 goals and 1-1.
Could do with some wins here. ;)

runnerjp

Colt
Viking came in ...only 1.5 odds but you wouldn't argue with a bank boost.

You have started with a good theory delboy and I am sure between us we can crack it... just needs tweaking

runnerjp

Colt
So i am moving house on Monday so means I wont have internet for a few days. I will pick this up when I do and start with the pre selections then (ie the viking one)

paulb164

Colt
..... just the one selection again for Friday:-
St.Etienne v Angers
Backed at over 2.50 goals and 1-1.
Could do with some wins here. ;)
Looks a good shout for the plan... St Etienne home games average 2.33 goals while Angers' away games average 4.33 goals ! They look evenly matched in the market odds, so I would say this has a pretty good chance of getting a result for you. The French Ligue 1 used to be a low scorer, but it is currently much higher than it has been in previous seasons with a game average of 2.78 goals per game.

Delboy99

Mare
..... Let's hope you are right Paul, it has not been doing too well lately. Plummeted from around £75 to £36 although it is still on paper only due to this current instability. ;)

paulb164

Colt
Looks a good shout for the plan... St Etienne home games average 2.33 goals while Angers' away games average 4.33 goals ! They look evenly matched in the market odds, so I would say this has a pretty good chance of getting a result for you. The French Ligue 1 used to be a low scorer, but it is currently much higher than it has been in previous seasons with a game average of 2.78 goals per game.
:headbang:
0-0..... sorry Del, I put a jinx on the game !!

Delboy99

Mare
0-0..... sorry Del, I put a jinx on the game !!
..... no problem at all Paul as none of this was down to your doing. It has been going slowly downhill for a little while now, and exactly the same filters are being used from when it first launched. Will have to have a closer look and see if anything needs changing. So down again is the familiar cry these days with another £6 deficit. The paper total now reads £30.30 and we move along and try to forget. ;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... four selections for Saturday:-
Q.P.R. v Reading ECH
Crotone v Spezia SER A
Torino v Udinese SER A
Oita v Sapporo JAP J

Could do with some wins badly, although the total is still far from being in the Red.;)

Delboy99

Mare
..... four selections today with one loser Q.P.R. who could only muster one goal between them. We had two correct over 2.50 goals and one 1-1 draw which did manage to leave us ahead overall. Our surplus amounted to £4.20 and was very welcome in view of the performances lately. So the overall paper total now reads £34.50 and we look forward to some more action tomorrow. ;)